HUMAN PROGRESS ??? history Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 04, 2005 at 04:18 PM

a long time ago, long before the emergence of what we call modern man upon the earth ,there lived races and beings on the earth ,the remains of which have been found in excavations all over the world. we have all seen pictures of them. how long these races were upon the earth ,and what level they attained to only GOD knows we can only speculate.then for some reason these races wre removed ,and the earth became covered with water..how long it remained in this state only GOD knows ,but finally GOD decided to start a new creation after his own image and call him man or ADAM
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 100Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2006 at 11:07 AM

beanpie write:
    ">>>>>>YES BEANPIE we both agree on a figure of 6,000 years (approx) for ADAM) a good accurate posting mr BEANPIE..with interesting information, which i enjoyed reading....BRIAN "
    Some Christians believe the earth is only 6,000 years old. This is a
    mistake. I believe the "6,000" years is the amount of time since the
    making of th Biblical Adam, the Caucasians
    ...i completley agree with you there beanpie as regards the age of the earth ,as you rightly said there are some christians who beleive that the earth is only 6,000 years old, this shows their lack of knowledge of scripture,it can definatley be proved from scripture that the earth is far older than 6,000yrs we do not know the exact age of the earth,BUT we can show evidence from the bible that the earth is no younger than 12,000 years old.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2005 at 10:47 AM

beanpie write:

YOU MAY NOT BE AWARE BUT, THIS CONFIRMS WHAT MR. MUHAMMAD SAID.
    THW BIBLICAL STORY OF ADAM AND EVE CONSERNS THE "MAKING" OF CAUUCASIANS.
    MR. MUHAMMAD STATED CAUCASIANS HAVE BEEN ON EARTH FOR 6,000 YEARS.
    THUS, "...dated by various means..BIBLICAL CHRONOLOGYgives a reasonably accurate date for ADAM of around 4,000 B.C ..."
    >>>>>>YES BEANPIE we both agree on a figure of 6,000 years (approx) for ADAM) a good accurate posting mr BEANPIE..with interesting information, which i enjoyed reading....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2005 at 12:00 AM

one thing i have noticed is the accuracy ? ? ? of the person or computer handlng these posts..the header at the beginning state that there have been 107 replies to my original posting..BUT i counted 28 i beleive...come on somebody or something you can do better than that...what do they do ..pick a number at random ? ? ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 04:29 AM

another guest, that the UNEXPLAINED has on regularly,and is the most popular is a man called DR LOUIS TURI he was born in FRANCE in the region that NOSTRADAMUS once lived,and dr turi claimed to have met alien beings ,and from them ,he claimed, he gained the ability to predict the future..well i have heard these things claimed sooo many times so i just thought here is another one ?..so after about an hour the presenter of the program challenged dr turi to predict something to prove to the listeners that he was genuine and not a fake..well dr turi said ,that in the next two or three days AT THE MOST! there would be a large EARTHQUAKE IN THE FAR EAST..he said this that saturday night at about 8:50 pm,well the NEXT MORNING which was SUNDAY aroud 12.30 pm i checked the news worldwide(thats my normal practice) and i saw there had been a large earthquake in JAPAN a few hours earlier,which was about 12 hours AFTER dr turi,s prediction..well i was sufficiently impressed because he had put his reputation on the line by predicting such an event in front of thousands of listeners..he said he got this gift from alien beings..whats YOUR opinion.i wanted to put his website on the board so that you and anyone else who wished could read his predictions for NOVEMBER.but the administrators will not allow it..hope you are well SUMASUN..take care BRIAN X
    another guest, that the UNEXPLAINED has on regularly,and is the most popular is a man called DR LOUIS TURI he was born in FRANCE in the region that NOSTRADAMUS once lived,and dr turi claimed to have met alien beings ,and from them ,he claimed, he gained the ability to predict the future..well i have heard these things claimed sooo many times so i just thought here is another one ?..so after about an hour the presenter of the program challenged dr turi to predict something to prove to the listeners that he was genuine and not a fake..well dr turi said ,that in the next two or three days AT THE MOST! there would be a large EARTHQUAKE IN THE FAR EAST..he said this that saturday night at about 8:50 pm,well the NEXT MORNING which was SUNDAY aroud 12.30 pm i checked the news worldwide(thats my normal practice) and i saw there had been a large earthquake in JAPAN a few hours earlier,which was about 12 hours AFTER dr turi,s prediction..well i was sufficiently impressed because he had put his reputation on the line by predicting such an event in front of thousands of listeners..he said he got this gift from alien beings..whats YOUR opinion.i wanted to put his website on the board so that you and anyone else who wished could read his predictions for NOVEMBER.but the administrators will not allow it..hope you are well SUMASUN..take care BRIAN X
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 03:45 AM

SUMASUN ! if you listen to the radio regularly then you will know that we have here in ENGLAND a radio station called talk sport, and every saturday night from 8pm till 11 pm they have on a program called the UNEXPLAINED, and they have guests on to talk about the paranormal and spiritual matters.u,f,o,s ect,ect. Well a few weeks ago they had on a guest from AMERICA who said he had worked in the military,and he said that he believed that AMERICA and maybe one or two other countries were able in some way to control the weather,and that one or two hurricanes were caused by them..extreme or what ?..but this man was insistent that certain goverments were conducting serious experiments to try and control the weather...can you possibly imagine what would happen IF any nation were able to control the weather ? they could direct a tsunami to any part the world..BRIAN
    SUMASUN ! if you listen to the radio regularly then you will know that we have here in ENGLAND a radio station called talk sport, and every saturday night from 8pm till 11 pm they have on a program called the UNEXPLAINED, and they have guests on to talk about the paranormal and spiritual matters.u,f,o,s ect,ect. Well a few weeks ago they had on a guest from AMERICA who said he had worked in the military,and he said that he believed that AMERICA and maybe one or two other countries were able in some way to control the weather,and that one or two hurricanes were caused by them..extreme or what ?..but this man was insistent that certain goverments were conducting serious experiments to try and control the weather...can you possibly imagine what would happen IF any nation were able to control the weather ? they could direct a tsunami to any part the world..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 04:22 AM

sumasun write:
    Hello!!
    Back on line again at last!! I hope putting your head down & kissing your a** goodbye is a LAST resort Brian!! Look at the new devistation(??) about to hit Florida! At least their deciding to evacuate in advance this time! Maybe SOME lessons learnt? What do you think?
    >>>>>>>>HELLO again SUMASUN !..well the first thing i have noticed is that they have entered both our postings TWICE, OH HUM !..you say maybe some lesson learned,well time will tell,but they need to get it right, because there is MORE of the same to copme ,only WORSE..even now while hurricane WILLMA is hitting FLORIDA another one has just formed ,which they have called ALMA and this breaks all records for the number of HURRICANES to form in one season,and then there was the weeken earthquake in TURKEY which makes it the FOURTH one to hit TURKEY in the last few weeks...JESUS said that just before his return to the earth there would be EARTHQUAKES in one place AFTER another..and this year we have had EARTHQUAKES all OVER the world..remember a woman has to suffer a lot of pain before she gives birth ,and THEN her pain is forgotten ,because she has brought a SON into the world..the same with the EARTH, it has to go through a lot of suffering ,before it enters the NEW AGE of peace and harmony.... ! ! ! BRIAN ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 05:04 AM

SENTORYU says forgive me for thinking you only had HALF A BRAIN ..well SENTORYU we have a saying TWO heads are better than ONE but in YOUR CASE SENTORYU ONE HEAD would be better than NONE ! ..but a question for SENTORYU who says he lives and reads the BIBLE, and TALKS TO GOD, what have these INSULTS got to do with the teachings of JESUS and GOD?....H m ? ? BRIAN
    SENTORYU says forgive me for thinking you only had HALF A BRAIN ..well SENTORYU we have a saying TWO heads are better than ONE but in YOUR CASE SENTORYU ONE HEAD would be better than NONE ! ..but a question for SENTORYU who says he lives and reads the BIBLE, and TALKS TO GOD, what have these INSULTS got to do with the teachings of JESUS and GOD?....H m ? ? BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 04:56 AM

SENTORYU connvieniently left out the rest of my sentence,which was...... "OR PRAY TO GOD FOR PROTECTION " but now that i am on that line of thought ,i will add these further words..the only complete protection from the things that are now starting to come upon this world,(which will increase in power and occurance) is the protection that GOD offers us through his SON,the protection is HERE,for anyone who will accept GODS way out ...BRIAN
    SENTORYU connvieniently left out the rest of my sentence,which was...... "OR PRAY TO GOD FOR PROTECTION " but now that i am on that line of thought ,i will add these further words..the only complete protection from the things that are now starting to come upon this world,(which will increase in power and occurance) is the protection that GOD offers us through his SON,the protection is HERE,for anyone who will accept GODS way out ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 04:34 AM

Sentoryu279 write:

Put your head down and Hope for the BEST???
    LOL Okay Brian... Where does the Bible tell you that??????
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.SENTORYU convieniently left out the rest of my sentence ,which was ,,,,,PRAY TO GOD AND ASK FOR HIS PROTECTION,but while i am on this line of thought i will add, WHATEVER lies ahead of us, the ONLY complete defence is through the way that GOD gave us in his SON i,e his blood and baptism in the spirit..those are the only protections that will suffice to save us from what is coming upon this world.. BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 04:18 AM

SENTORYU says why is chapter ONE chronology ,different from chapter two ? WELL in chapter one we have a very short and brief description of the creation of male and female, with little DETAIL ,but in chapter TWO GOD gives us more details of his creation of male and female,giving us a much clearer picture...! !BRIAN ! !
    SENTORYU says why is chapter ONE chronology ,different from chapter two ? WELL in chapter one we have a very short and brief description of the creation of male and female, with little DETAIL ,but in chapter TWO GOD gives us more details of his creation of male and female,giving us a much clearer picture...! !BRIAN ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 03:49 AM

SENTORU has not been able to give the verse in GENESIS 1 to back up his statement that GOD GAVE THE PEOPLE meat TO EAT ..and the reason is that the BIBLE does NOT say that..and i KNEW he would not be able to do so,he just IMAGINED it said that..but i endeavour to place before people the book.chapter,and verse,so everyone can check for themselves the TRUTH in my words.. ! BRIAN !
    SENTORU has not been able to give the verse in GENESIS 1 to back up his statement that GOD GAVE THE PEOPLE meat TO EAT ..and the reason is that the BIBLE does NOT say that..and i KNEW he would not be able to do so,he just IMAGINED it said that..but i endeavour to place before people the book.chapter,and verse,so everyone can check for themselves the TRUTH in my words.. ! BRIAN !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2005 at 11:18 AM

brian66 write:
    HEY SUMASUN !..yes you are right ..but i dont really see what people can to protect themselves against NATURE when NATURE srikes us with her FULL power ..all we can do is to prepare our defences the best way we can keep our heads down and hope for the best..or as i would do pray to GOD for his protection one LARGE disaster is bad enough but if you get 4 or 5 ALL happenning at the SAME time then that is too much .... i dont know to much about the yellowstone volcanoe,or just how much damage it would do if it FULLY erupted ..let us hope that if it does erupt it is only a mild one and not to much damage caused...nice to correspond with you again..take care ......BRIAN X X

Put your head down and Hope for the BEST???

LOL Okay Brian... Where does the Bible tell you that??????
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2005 at 11:15 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU says that in GENESIS 1 GOD gave the people MEAT to eat..would SENTORYU who says he reads the BIBLE more carefully than i do ,please give us the verse where it says that so we can all see for ourselves that he is not just twisting the words of GOD so as to give a DIFFERENT meaning rather than the one GOD intended..BRIAN

Can you Just answer the question? This is a discussion and if you have a different way to understand the scriptures then SHARE...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2005 at 11:04 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU wants me to read the bible the way he reads it (YUK!) he says GOD gave ADAM and EVE only vegetables to eat..and Sooooo let us see if SENTORYU is telling us the TRUTH or if he is trying to decieve us the same way that the SERPENT decieved EVE with his subtlety and CUNNING..GENESIS 3:2 and the woman said unto the SERPENT,we may eat of the FRUIT of the trees of the GARDEN...and there we have it FRUIT. not VEGETABLES...BRIAN

SLPTTING HAIRS TRYING TO hide the fact that you just don't know the answer to the question... Can we get past the Vegetable Comment? GEEZ i didn't know I was in Rompor Room... Forgive me for thinking you actually had 1/2 a brain to understand what the point to my statement... I'll spell it out in sesame street terms for you next time.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2005 at 10:59 AM

brian66 write:
    SENTORYU tells BRIAN66 to read his BIBLE more closely so let us all see just how closely BRIAN66 reads his BIBLE SENTORYU said that GOD only gave the man (ADAM) vegtetables to eat yet even a CHILD at sunday school class and people reading on this BOARD know that ADAM ate of the fruit of the trees in the GARDEN however let us see the evidence of that for ourselves shall we? GENESIS 2:16 and the LORD GOD commanded the man saying,of every TREE of the garden thou mayest freely eat.. so GOD did NOT just give ADAM vegetables to eat like SENTORYU says and SENTORYU wants me to read the BIBLE the way that HE reads it..... OH DEAR! OH DEAR !...BRIAN

I meant that God did not Give ADAM and EVE MEAT to eat While in chapter 1 of Gen He gave Male and Female the cattle as well..

BUT I am SURE you KNEW what I meant given that I said CATTLE being the Difference between the Chapter 1 and 2...

Are you going to NIT PICK at the obvious and avoid the QUESTIONs I have placed before you YET AGAIN???

IF you do not know the answer then simply just say so and that would be it... Stop trying to redirect and Split hairs over symantics...

Plurals and fuits and Vegatables... PLEASE Brian... tell me you have MORE than that...

WHERE IS THE BEEF???

Let me put it to you like this.

WHY IS CHAPTER ONE CRONOLOGY Different than that of Chapter two?
    You are so quick to point out minor differences in my paraphrasing YET you ignore significant Chronological differences between the events in Chapter one and Events in Chapter two...

Maybe I put too many questions before you and over loaded your brain... But take your time Lets start with this ONE...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2005 at 12:43 PM

HEY SUMASUN !..yes you are right ..but i dont really see what people can to protect themselves against NATURE when NATURE srikes us with her FULL power ..all we can do is to prepare our defences the best way we can keep our heads down and hope for the best..or as i would do pray to GOD for his protection one LARGE disaster is bad enough but if you get 4 or 5 ALL happenning at the SAME time then that is too much .... i dont know to much about the yellowstone volcanoe,or just how much damage it would do if it FULLY erupted ..let us hope that if it does erupt it is only a mild one and not to much damage caused...nice to correspond with you again..take care ......BRIAN X X
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2005 at 12:26 PM

SENTORYU says that in GENESIS 1 GOD gave the people MEAT to eat..would SENTORYU who says he reads the BIBLE more carefully than i do ,please give us the verse where it says that so we can all see for ourselves that he is not just twisting the words of GOD so as to give a DIFFERENT meaning rather than the one GOD intended..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2005 at 12:15 PM

SENTORYU wants me to read the bible the way he reads it (YUK!) he says GOD gave ADAM and EVE only vegetables to eat..and Sooooo let us see if SENTORYU is telling us the TRUTH or if he is trying to decieve us the same way that the SERPENT decieved EVE with his subtlety and CUNNING..GENESIS 3:2 and the woman said unto the SERPENT,we may eat of the FRUIT of the trees of the GARDEN...and there we have it FRUIT. not VEGETABLES...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2005 at 11:57 AM

SENTORYU tells BRIAN66 to read his BIBLE more closely so let us all see just how closely BRIAN66 reads his BIBLE SENTORYU said that GOD only gave the man (ADAM) vegtetables to eat yet even a CHILD at sunday school class and people reading on this BOARD know that ADAM ate of the fruit of the trees in the GARDEN however let us see the evidence of that for ourselves shall we? GENESIS 2:16 and the LORD GOD commanded the man saying,of every TREE of the garden thou mayest freely eat.. so GOD did NOT just give ADAM vegetables to eat like SENTORYU says and SENTORYU wants me to read the BIBLE the way that HE reads it..... OH DEAR! OH DEAR !...BRIAN
Follow - email me when people comment