Really! Where are the white men who are really into BW's? relationships Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 11, 2012 at 05:41 PM

I have browsed a lot of the pictures and profiles on this site and it although it says that this is an interracial dating site for ALL races. I have to be honest with you, it seems; as if its mainly a dating site for black men looking for whilte women. The handful of white guys that I did see were either really old looking for 18-25 year olds (not me) or really young white guys saying the most dubious things Ive heard in a really loooooong time. I'm sure I haven't seen every single profile of the white men on here, but after the few that I did see I was more than discouraged. I haven't been a memeber long and at this rate I don't think I will be too much longer.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2014 at 04:24 PM

Hi to everyone here. Im new to this site. So far i had to people send me winks. Im not a golde member i still looking. I want to see what happends

• View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2014 at 03:14 PM

This site has very little traffic. And, there don't appear to be any community managers to keep the threads that are popular moving or close them out.  There are nearly decade old threads still open!

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I agree with! And, for those vary reasons (that you mentioned in your post) I have elected to close my account. I only have 11 days left (paying member and at that time I will also delete my profile), meaning I have not been on here 30 days. Really sad. I was hopeful but, not anymore. Best to you :-)
Follow - email me when people comment