"You think Christianity is a religion..." Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2006 at 05:15 PM

One more thing, the flood took place long before Moses. I think you meant Noah.
  • 47Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2006 at 02:00 PM

But, there is a problem: The prophet of the Quran called Jesus a prophet. This equals respect to some degree. That fact sustains.

Since it shines a light into darkness, those that love darkness have thrown it out from their foundations and want others to do the same.

It wouldn't be surprising to me, if someone wanted to play with the meanings and the translations, with the intention to alter the message. After being unsuccessful, the only solution would be to throw it out.

In a world, where many attempt to limit intelligence to a select group of people and profit from the ignorance of others, it makes sense to me.

However, I do not specialize in who wrote what; but, I don't think Shakespear had anything to do with Psalms. Can anyone verify this?

"How can god the spook in the sky tell people it's alright to have sex with your brother and sister (after Moses 40 days and 40 nights of flooding) to replenish the earth...this one time and there won't be any RETARDS..lol "

Those, who perceive God as being on or near their level, will see impossibility in many things. Others know that God's word is the Law. Many have forgotten how he divided the sea for the Israelites. That was unexplained phenomena, as well.

"Chrisitanity is a belief to keep people in LINE...lol "

Christ represented Truth. Those, who are not in line with Truth, suffer negative consequences. So, I guess your statement is true. We can freely act within the boundaries of Truth or suffer negative consequences.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2006 at 10:02 PM

No ....It is stated that Chrisitanity is a RELIGION and it is....Now there are certain Denominations that Believe and say they aren't a religiion...lol...(how contradictive)..

I'm REALLY late on this topic..

However, The bible ITSELF is written in English which has been re written over and over and over and etc...get the point? NO?

The English language has Soooo many different meanings for Each and every single one word....

There are so many different sites of the bible but after coming to the light of knowledge itself of being in I.S.L.A.M not a muslim...but I do follow the islamic beliefs because Islam is Peace...and the Quran is the ONLY true bible that was written in a language (Arabic)that is only translated in One way not MANY ways as the English language.

The Bible was written by GAY MEN...

Yes..Lets end this discussion with MANY Gay men that were authors of the bible. LOL..That's REALLY funny..

Shakespeare wrote Psalms and some of other books in the bible..but Psalms I KNOW he wrote...he was GAY ....

Umm..King (don't quote me because its 12:00 midnight and I'm tired but) James? not only had many Concubines but was GAY..or what do we call that..Bi-Sexual..lol..

SICK people...Sick Sick Sick...

How can god the spook in the sky tell people it's alright to have sex with your brother and sister (after Moses 40 days and 40 nights of flooding) to replenish the earth...this one time and there won't be any RETARDS..lol

Ohhh...there were people on the other side of the earth is what christians like to say in the land of (I forget the name after reading the bible 2 times front to back Many Many years ago). However their answer to how the earth was replenish is that there were more people on the other side of the earth that Moses' people traveled and replenshed the earth with?

The bible has sooo many cover ups and holes that its pathetic....But it's HOLY? C'mon....Wake up and stop being afraid...

Chrisitanity is a belief to keep people in LINE...lol
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2006 at 12:10 AM

beanpie write:
    "
    a just society will NOT come by living and believing what an AFRICAN..CHINESE ITALIAN..RUSSIAN ENGLISH or any other nation believes and practises..but will only be acheived in beleiving in the way that GOD ..our CREATOR ,says we must live and believe...BUT that society will only be set up when JESUS returns to remove him that is preventing mankind from acheiving this harmony..the hidden RULER of this DARK world..BRIAN.. "

THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY CAUCASIANS UNDER/IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

DISCOVER THE REASON FOR THIS "MADONNA AND CHILD",HAVING "BLACK" SKIN, OF WHICH THERE ARE HUNDREDS, VENERATED IN EUROPE, UNTIL THIS DAY AND, YOU SHALL DISCOVER CHRISTIANITY"S ORIGIN...

how about they couldn't find a better material than BLACK stone that the artisans could easily work with.....

or even maybe it was 'commissioned ' to be black.......

goo'ness gracioso...... you make things so complicated when the answers are soooooooooooo simple........

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 05:31 AM

beanpie write:
    MY SINCERE APOLOGY.
    The NEW TESTAMENT was written by Caucasians under/in the Roman Empire.
    sol
    ...was PAUL a caucasian ? please provide PROOF of that !
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2006 at 05:50 AM

beanpie writes the bible was written by caucasians living under the roman empire, what a load of absolute RUBBISH ! ! was moses 1500 b.c and a hebrew who wrote the first 5 books of the bible..a caucasian living under the roman empire 1500 yrs later ? ? ? not content with making moses black beanpie wants to move him 1500 yrs into the future, and rob him of his part in gods plan. beanpie ! even the quran and the muslims acknowledge moses part in gods plan,you ARE a muslim are you not ? ? ?,let me refresh your memory on what the QURAN teaches, QURAN ch 2 "THE COW " part one verse 53 and when we gave moses THE BOOK. compare that verse from the QURAN with this verse from the BIBLE DEUTERONOMY 31:24 "and it came to pass,when moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a BOOK,until they were finished,and verse 26 take this BOOK of the law,
  • View author's info Posted on May 24, 2006 at 05:57 AM

Isabellarose write:
    RuShen said:
    "It doesn't matter to believe in God or not. All religion notions are just different paths leading us back to paradise. All paths are legal spiritual routes ! They are equal !"
    Isabellarose's response:
    Hello Rushen I do not agree with your comment and as a Christian woman, after reading it, I feel convicted by God to respond to you, not out of being judgmental, but out of care. The bible teaches that there is only one way to God and the way is Jesus. In John 14:6-7, Jesus tells the world that He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and then He said that NO MAN CAN COME TO GOD UNLESS THROUGH HIM. This is very hard for people to grasp because one would begin to think of all the religions out there and all of the nice moral people who devoutly adhere to those religious sects. Many can not bear the thought that all of those people could be lost because they believe the wrong way. As hard as it is to believe and as daunting as it is for me to type, it is true, it is very true. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ, repent of your, you are on your way to eternal damnation (hell). The classic definition of religion is "man?s attempt to find God, by man's standards. God cannot fall into the standards of man because the creation can not be more powerful than the creator, nor can the creator come under subjection to His creation. Many religions have caused so many problems in the past and present. When it comes to Christianity, contrary to popular believe, it is not a religion, but men (and I use men in the general sense) who don't have a clear understanding of what it is to live for God through the ways of Christ,To be a true Christian, is to have a relationship with God, through Jesus ( by adhering to the way Christ lived His life), just like you would have with a physical person. When it comes to religion and a culture. I do agree many religions have been borne out of cultural structures. Just as I said before, religion is man?s way of reaching God, by his (man?s) on standards. Some think that because of the culture a person is born into that religion is that culture's way of reaching God. That is not true because each religion has different beliefs that conflict with one another religion. If there is one God who set all of these different religions in order, with each one have different requirements to obtaining salvation, all of which differs from other religion, then this makes God look like a god of confusion, but God is not a God of confusion, because He has already established that there is only one way one needs to take in order to get to Him. Each religion has a laid out list of regulations one must go through in order to obtain salvation according to that religion and if their good deeds out way their bad deeds, then maybe, perhaps they may be allowed to enter glory. The bible does not say that. In Ephesians 2:8-9 says that we (the Christian) have been saved by grace and not of our own workings, but it is the gift of God (given to those who accept it upon belief in Jesus) therefore no man is able to brag because God gave it to them as a gift in the first place. The main thing in that scripture is that it is not of works, or religious works that one makes it to heaven, but it is upon belief and serenity to God, the God of the Holy bible and the guidance of His Holy Spirit that you are saved and guaranteed eternal life. Please remember that. Please, it is so true. I know it for myself and was surprised when my eyes were open to it. I could not believe how lost I was. Thank God for grace and mercy and for deciding to save me.
    Regards,
    Isabellarose
    [/quote_message..AMEN to those words isabellarose, that was a good response full of truth and faith, i feel happy for you .......BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on May 23, 2006 at 10:26 AM

RuShen said:
    "It doesn't matter to believe in God or not. All religion notions are just different paths leading us back to paradise. All paths are legal spiritual routes ! They are equal !"

Isabellarose's response:

Hello Rushen I do not agree with your comment and as a Christian woman, after reading it, I feel convicted by God to respond to you, not out of being judgmental, but out of care. The bible teaches that there is only one way to God and the way is Jesus. In John 14:6-7, Jesus tells the world that He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and then He said that NO MAN CAN COME TO GOD UNLESS THROUGH HIM. This is very hard for people to grasp because one would begin to think of all the religions out there and all of the nice moral people who devoutly adhere to those religious sects. Many can not bear the thought that all of those people could be lost because they believe the wrong way. As hard as it is to believe and as daunting as it is for me to type, it is true, it is very true. If you do not believe in Jesus Christ, repent of your, you are on your way to eternal damnation (hell). The classic definition of religion is "man?s attempt to find God, by man's standards. God cannot fall into the standards of man because the creation can not be more powerful than the creator, nor can the creator come under subjection to His creation. Many religions have caused so many problems in the past and present. When it comes to Christianity, contrary to popular believe, it is not a religion, but men (and I use men in the general sense) who don't have a clear understanding of what it is to live for God through the ways of Christ,To be a true Christian, is to have a relationship with God, through Jesus ( by adhering to the way Christ lived His life), just like you would have with a physical person. When it comes to religion and a culture. I do agree many religions have been borne out of cultural structures. Just as I said before, religion is man?s way of reaching God, by his (man?s) on standards. Some think that because of the culture a person is born into that religion is that culture's way of reaching God. That is not true because each religion has different beliefs that conflict with one another religion. If there is one God who set all of these different religions in order, with each one have different requirements to obtaining salvation, all of which differs from other religion, then this makes God look like a god of confusion, but God is not a God of confusion, because He has already established that there is only one way one needs to take in order to get to Him. Each religion has a laid out list of regulations one must go through in order to obtain salvation according to that religion and if their good deeds out way their bad deeds, then maybe, perhaps they may be allowed to enter glory. The bible does not say that. In Ephesians 2:8-9 says that we (the Christian) have been saved by grace and not of our own workings, but it is the gift of God (given to those who accept it upon belief in Jesus) therefore no man is able to brag because God gave it to them as a gift in the first place. The main thing in that scripture is that it is not of works, or religious works that one makes it to heaven, but it is upon belief and serenity to God, the God of the Holy bible and the guidance of His Holy Spirit that you are saved and guaranteed eternal life. Please remember that. Please, it is so true. I know it for myself and was surprised when my eyes were open to it. I could not believe how lost I was. Thank God for grace and mercy and for deciding to save me.

Regards,

Isabellarose
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2006 at 08:34 AM

TuSabes write:
    Jesus walked this earth so that we could be in a harmonious relationship with God. It is a relationship! It is intimate communion with the creator of the earth.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ..AMEN to that maam ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2006 at 02:10 PM

Jesus walked this earth so that we could be in a harmonious relationship with God. It is a relationship! It is intimate communion with the creator of the earth.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2005 at 01:25 AM

RuShen write:
    It doesn't matter to believe in God or not. All religion notions are just different paths leading us back to paradise. All paths are legal spiritural routes ! They are equel !
    .....OH but it DOES matter whether we believe in GOD or not..and NO all religions do NOT lead us back to PARADISE some lead us to HELL.. and NO ! ALL paths are not LEGAL spiritual routes...the MUSLIM route ,which teaches that GOD has NO SON is NOT a legal route before GOD..the HINDU route which teaches that there are hundreds if not thousands of GODS whereas GOD himself said ("apart from me there is no OTHER GOD") that one is not a LEGAL route before the ONE TRUE GOD there is only ONE LEGAL route to GOD and that is through ONE DOORWAY and that ONE DOORWAY is JESUS CHRIST.... ... ! BRIAN !
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 08:01 PM

It doesn't matter to believe in God or not. All religion notions are just different paths leading us back to paradise. All paths are legal spiritural routes ! They are equel !
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 04:27 AM

beanpie write:
    Be prepared to be forever "waiting."
    >>>>NOT SO BEANPIE ! JESUS gave very precise and clear details(for those that have eyes to see) of the condition and state of the world at his return and TRUE born again christians see those signs..one of the clearest signs that JESUS gave was that just prior to his return there would be EARTHQUAKES in one place after another.well we have reached the stage now that we are getting reports of earthquakes on a regular weekly basis..and i hear that this seasons hurricanes have broken ALL records for the numbers of hurricanes recorded in one season..he is very near BEANPIE ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2005 at 02:40 PM

"You think Christianity is a religion, it is a
    political construct formed at the Council of Nicea
    with European ideology to dominate your mind. You can
    not negotiate with your enemy and share with your
    enemy and remain free. We need an African World
    Community. You can't have someone else's concept and
    call yourself free, for they can control you through
    their concepts."

--John Henrik Clarke

As I make my way through life in the last few years,I have done a lot of maturing, only seemingly to leave many behind. I write axioms that make up matrices.

Axiom after axiom, one will tell me, "everybody knows that". But, when the matrices are joined together to show a trend or end result, something happens. I caught up with what was really going on in this life. But, I run into people, who seem to want to hold on to something they've always believed or was taught, regardless of the facts.

The authorities say, referring to logic, there is no cure when dealing with logic that exposes them. So, they diagnose one as delusional. These are your so-called Christian brothers that do these things in which you support when you vote, perform jury duty and war against another country.

In times of change, we need principles that can guide us through these changes. This type of principle is known as a dynamic principle. A static principle or statement is like a pole in the ground; it doesn't move and you can get around it. Our religion is affected by the degree of dynamic or static principles utilized per subject matter. For an example, "all churches that do not confess that Jesus is the Son of God is not of God" is a static principle or statement. One can get around it like walking around a pole. A dynamic principle keeps up with that, which is moving. A good example of a dynamic principle is the one that talks about identifying a tree by its fruits. "The way the world works" is full of dynamic principles designed to increase awareness. There are various degrees of dynamic energies. The example given for a static principle or statement is actually dynamic to a certain point, but is more static than dynamic.

God forbid that anyone add or take away from the Bible; but, Jesus had not done away with authoritative people like the Pharisees and the scribes. They simply multiplied and scattered. This increases the possibility of tampering, which I believe could have happened. But, the Bible did say that we could learn the truth by the things in the world. That's where these dynamic principles come from. Knowing the motivation behind something makes it dynamic in nature.

The muslims and The Jehovah witnesses are among those that believe the Bible has been tampered with.

I agree with John Henrik Clark. But, we don't need an African world community. Our community should be open to all.

Some of the Bible encourages static behavior in the sense that it is recommended that we wait on Jesus versus overcoming the opposition, thus many accept poverty and support those that are the cause of poverty. Many laws and procedures are designed to cause one to stand still and take what's being dished out.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 09:36 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    I think that we can better relate to who's who and what's what, if we first identify dynamic principles versus static principles.

Dynamic principles allow us to keep up with that, which is dynamic and static principles allow us to be left behind, manipulated and abused by others due to a set of instructions (religion) that are static.

Remember, religion is how you use your knowledge.

Dynamic principles can come from anywhere and anyone and cause one to excel to another level of thinking. But, there is resistance, in this nation, to progress due to the teaching to remember without deep understanding of cause and effect. The idea is to keep'em stupid. This concept goes beyond christianity.

Now, there is a lot of work to do.

WHAT???
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 06:06 PM

I think that we can better relate to who's who and what's what, if we first identify dynamic principles versus static principles.

Dynamic principles allow us to keep up with that, which is dynamic and static principles allow us to be left behind, manipulated and abused by others due to a set of instructions (religion) that are static.

Remember, religion is how you use your knowledge.

Dynamic principles can come from anywhere and anyone and cause one to excel to another level of thinking. But, there is resistance, in this nation, to progress due to the teaching to remember without deep understanding of cause and effect. The idea is to keep'em stupid. This concept goes beyond christianity.

Now, there is a lot of work to do.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 12, 2005 at 04:18 AM

beanpie007 write:
    So, you seem to state that God was NOT all-knowing.

Is that correct?

I knew you were getting at that...

The thing is God is Limited ONLY by his OWN words. I don't happent o aggre the GOd didn't know WHY man could be tempted.... Come on "GARDEN of EDEN"????
    Since God gave man dominion over the earth and FREE WILL God cannot predict (thought his own limitation set by his own word) what we will do... otherwise what is the point of this all. God KNows where the paths lead (LIFE or DEATH) he tells us to Choose Life but gives us the option to go the otherway.

God Gave Man Dominion over the earth and cannot do anything here unless MAN allows it God sent his word to this Earth to overcome this Limitation. Satan had his way with God's people So he sent forth his word to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 01:35 PM

"
    .. by becoming man, he could therefore understand man."

Are you stating that God could not understand man though, He created him?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 01:30 PM

So, you seem to state that God was NOT all-knowing.

Is that correct?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 01:28 PM

keihan write:
    .. by becoming man, he could therefore understand man.

Now, most Christians believe Jesus(pbuh) is actually God, come to earth.

My question is this - why was it necessary for God to come to earth, in the person of Jesus(pbuh, when he had already appeared on earth, as a man, in Genesis 18 and other parts of the Old Testament?

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment