WHO IS THE "SON OF MAN"? Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2006 at 11:48 AM

beanpie write:
    "god is not a human being he is pure spirit, ..."
    REALLY? YOUR EVIDENCE?
    Genesis 32:30
    So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."
    COLOSSIANS 1:15"who is the image of the INVISIBLE god.. here paul is telling us that god is INVISIBLE , but human beings are not invisible,it would be very difficult for us to see someone who is INVISIBLE..JOHN 1:18 no MAN has seen GOD at any time..HEB11:27..BY FAITH HE FORSOOK EGYPT, NOT FEARING THE WRATH OF THE KING: FOR HE ENDURED, AS SEEING HIM WHO IS INVISIBLE.. john 4:24"god is a SPIRIT and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in TRUTH.
  • 12Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2006 at 03:46 AM

beanpie, god is not a human being he is pure spirit, but he can take on the form of a human being ,as he did with jesus..your post spoke about certain things being against NATURAL laws.beanpie god is not SUBJECT to what man calls natural laws,as jesus proved when he walked on water and raised the dead, that is against what men call natural laws and reasoning..but jesus proved that he was not subject to what men call natural laws.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 01:41 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    We do not worship the same God, based on the scripture written in John.
    Beanpie write:
    "THERE IS ONLY "ONE" SUPREME BEING."
    Who is he, what is his name and how long does he live?
    ***Allah, the Supreme Being***
    how long does he live?
    ***I BELIE E, SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS THEN HE IS REPLACED WHEN ONE HAVING THE SAME OR MORE POWER, COMES ALONG--
    according to mr beanpie allah is the supreme being,and he only lives several hundred years and then he is replaced by someone else ,but there are men recorded in the bible that lived to nearly a thousand years i,e adam at 930 years and noah at 950 years ,so if mr beanpie is correct (which he is not ) then these men could have lived longer thah the supreme being. its sad that mr beanpie who has shown great capability in searching out true historical facts could then write such utter rubbish, regarding the supreme being.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2006 at 12:27 PM

just_kiki write:
    It can only be Jesus since He is the son of man, and if you are a Christian and believe in what the bible teaches, He announced His return in exactly that way.
    >>>>>>AMEN to that kiki...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2006 at 12:24 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Beanpie write:
    how long does he live?
    ***I BELIE E, SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS THEN HE IS REPLACED WHEN ONE HAVING THE SAME OR MORE POWER, COMES ALONG--
    >>>>>>>>>let me try and understand what BEANPIE is saying..he said that ALLAH is the SUPREME being .and he rules until someone MORE powerful comes along..WELL if there is someone more powerful ,then how can ALLAH be the SUPREME being ?.BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2006 at 08:19 PM

It can only be Jesus since He is the son of man, and if you are a Christian and believe in what the bible teaches, He announced His return in exactly that way. So yes - you are right, the son of man is Jesus.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2006 at 03:48 PM

In what way, does this refer to Jesus?

Please, explain...

I will try and explain it the best way I know.

you asked how does this refer to Jesus. Lightning represents the word God in Palms it says you will hear his voice in Thunderings and Lightenings.

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures gather

Refers to those believers who has died to there own flesh, flesh in Gods nose has a very bad smell to him. And is rotten. Or unbelievers who refused to die to themselves and there selfishness, and there sins. So therefore are nothing but flesh and have no part in the Kingdom of heaven.

Mathew 24

I think 29 is pretty self explanitory

30 Jesus will return called the rapture to gather his Bride those that served Jesus and where saved and did as he did as Jesus commanded on this Earth. Died to Self, died to the flesh, died to selfishness ect.

The angels will gather all his elect from the four winds.

The four winds is the four direction, East,West, South and North. The elect is those already in heaven.

Jesus is Call the Son of Man because he was born of a Earthly virgin Mary and Jesus is also called the second Adam because he unlike Adam did not sin. The first Adam sinned. So Jesus came to restore what Adam messed up our communion with God. We are now not under the Law of the Old Testiment, but a better way we now have our communion with God restored to us through Jesus Christ who died for our sins on the cross.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2006 at 05:40 PM

I'm implying that the one that John the Baptist introduced is the Son of man. Call him by whatever name you want to call him.

I'm not going into contradictions of names.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 05:02 PM

In what way, does this refer to Jesus?

Please, explain...

Mathew 24

27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29"Immediately after the distress of those days
    " 'the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 04:39 PM

"His name, as written in the Bible, is Jesus."

Are you implying Jesus is thhe "son of Man"?

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 03:04 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Beanpie write:
    how long does he live?
    >>>>>>>>another good posting from MIDLOVE, and its very clear that the GOD that mr BEANPIE worships is not very POWERFUL or ALMIGHTY or EVERLASTING whereas ALMIGHTY YAWEH is ALL POWERFUL and EVERLASTING and has a SON who is second to himself on the throne that governs all and everything past present and future....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 02:09 PM

Beanpie write:

how long does he live?

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2006 at 01:57 PM

Beanpie write:

"Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. "

I, usually, don't engage in subjects, such as this; but, I'm going to give my two cents worth.

Based on that, which is written above, the Son of man is the Lord. It is written, "There is one Lord, one God and one Spirit.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know him. John was sent to bear witness of the Light, which was He, who was in the world, which was made by Him, whom the world did not know. John 1:1-10

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14

His name, as written in the Bible, is Jesus.

Articles, written by man, regardless of age, will not exceed the wisdom of the Bible and therefore, will not exceed in overtaking a true man of God, whose faith is in the Bible, which is seen as God's word. Swaying is limited to false interpretation.

However, I look for wisdom in all things. What book of life will demonstrate wisdom that is not hidden in the messages of the Bible? What book will render the Bible as unnecessary to human life? What book has more wisdom than the Bible? What book can demonstrate itself as the foundation of all knowledge?

Why would any intelligent being betray such accuracy for the teaching of man, whom the results of his ways are known throughout the world?
Follow - email me when people comment