The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on May 20, 2006 at 02:55 AM

glock34 write:
    "Since our people were taught that Ham was black" What if that information was wrong?
    >>>>>>>>>>well sir the BIBLE shows clearly that HAM and his descendants occupied the land of caanan and from there also the the lands to the south , many of the names of HAMS descendants ( CUSH and SHEBA) can be identified with countries such as ethiopea, libya,sabea, ect,ect ,this has been well documented and there can be little doubt that HAM and his son CANAAN and their descendants were and are BLACK.......BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2006 at 11:22 AM

renegade1952 write:
    History many times alter the facts depending on who has written it. Cleoparia was Black but how many people realize this is fact. Jesus Christ wasn't white but look at all the churches that protray him as such.
    We'll never know just when or who was the first human that was created or evolved.
    Now I do believe that Blacks/African Americans should have the knoweldge of their heritage. It's important to have a history of the Race in honor of what they accomplished in the world and as a Race. So much have been lost and/or has not been discovered.
    There is no superior race! If there were then that would be the ultimate Racial remark of all times. Just like Hitler thought that the "Blue eyed blonde hair" was the ultimate race.
    Bones in themselves can't tell you what color of their skin was...! It can only be speculated!
    regarding cleopatra being black, there seems to have been more than one queen or princess of egypt named cleopatra, but tha one we are most familiar with was not black,her line of descent was through ptolomy who was one of alexander the greats generals, more greek than anything.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 02:25 PM

Gspida write:
    But even some say that were not all God's children and that when Lucifer beguiled Eve it was in a sexual nature. And that when Eve had Cain and Abel that they were touched by hand and foot making them twins one Lucifers-Cain and one Adams-Abel. Some say that Adam and Eve were not the first humans that God created and that he had created all these people and seen that he still needed a farmer, hence he created Adam. And as far as God being a human I could only guess that it was Jesus. Next post>>>>>>>^^^^
    i think that while adam was still in the garden he was a gardener rather than a farmer, but when god cast him out of the garden to till the ground from which he came he then became a farmer, if you read the end of the book of john,there you will see that when mary first saw jesus after he was resurected she thought at first he was the gardener, remember that jesus was the second adam.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2006 at 05:06 PM

"Since our people were taught that Ham was black" What if that information was wrong?
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2006 at 05:04 PM

Obviously it is imoprtant to YOU that the first persons were black. However if you view the existance of mankind in a Biblical sense, the first people (Adam and Eve) would have been more than likely a "tan" color in which the other races would have been possible. I do not look at the first man in any evolutionary manner because carbon dating has been found fallible. Plus since I am a christian, evolution does not go with creationism.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2005 at 01:53 PM

Sir, I am now convinced, you are "touched" in the head.

============================
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 01:31 PM

the above message contains the words"the BLACK man is going to have to restore" ....and so on ..and exactly how is he going to do that? ...the BIBLE says.. "it is not in man to direct his steps"..the only MAJOR restorations that are going to be done in the future are the restorations of the old Roman empire in some shape or form...and the restoration of the kingdom to ISRAEL when JESUS returns ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 03:56 PM

petiteMonique write:

Also there are a scientists who have found earlier fossils of earlier humans in the Central Asian region, that predates those discovered in Africa,
    Humans might have started in Central Asia.

Ms. petiteMonique,

Please, present proof to, back up your statement.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 11:56 AM

well the figure given above i,e 3-4 million years old puts it well before the creation of the 1st man ADAM .which according to biblical chronology was almost 6000 yrs ago..but the bible does allow for that ,because before GOD STARTED the creation the BIBLE states that although in the begining GOD created the heavens and the earth,the EARTH came to be formless and void..the reason why it came to be formless and void ,and how long it remained in that state we are not told ,so we can only speculate ,so it seems likley BEANPIE that those remains belonged to that pre modern man period..which ended up beneath the waters..until GOD brought it back up again in the new creation...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2005 at 05:46 PM

IF ANYONE KNOWS AN OLDER DATE, PLEASE, SHARE.

Oldest Walking Human Ancestor Said Found
    By Anthony Mitchell
    Associated Press
    posted: 05 March 2005
    07:11 pm ET

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia (AP) -- A team of U.S. and Ethiopian scientists has discovered the fossilized remains of what they believe is humankind's first walking ancestor, a hominid that lived in the wooded grasslands of the Horn of Africa nearly 4 million years ago.

The bones were discovered in February at a new site called Mille, in the northeastern Afar region of Ethiopia, said Bruce Latimer, director of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History in Ohio. They are estimated to be 3.8-4 million years old.

The fossils include a complete tibia from the lower part of the leg, parts of a thighbone, ribs, vertebrae, a collarbone, pelvis and a complete shoulder blade, or scapula. There also is an ankle bone which, with the tibia, proves the creature walked upright, said Latimer, co-leader of the team that discovered the fossils.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2005 at 04:20 AM

BEANPIE says that if HAM was black ,then his brothers had to be black also..THE BIBLE says that from NOAH,S 3 sons the whole earth was populated..so if they were ALL black where did all the WHITE northern races come from ???....
  • View author's info Posted on May 10, 2005 at 12:09 PM

well said..and one of the chief causes of a lot of friction in the world is one race saying..i am GERMAN.i am JAPANESE i am ENGIISH and they all think that this NATIONAL thing makes them superior to all other races i.e HITLERS SUPERIOR RACE OF MEN ..the MASTER race..and so on ,and so on..all races can unite for the good of ALL unfortunatley it will take a GREATER power to make this happen..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on May 10, 2005 at 12:19 AM

At the time of the first man/woman, people were very primitive looking. They didn't look anything like the present day Black race. The presentday Black race is a modern race, just as the Caucasion race and the Asian/Oriental race is a modern race.

Also there are a scientists who have found earlier fossils of earlier humans in the Central Asian region, that predates those discovered in Africa,
    Humans might have started in Central Asia.
    But regardless, they didn't look anything like any modern race of people.

I am African-American myself, but it is a little bit silly to say everything was invented by Blacks. No one believes that and it isn't true.
    Was the airplane and the computer invented by Blacks?

Even many of the early discoveries came from different races of people.

I am all for sincere Afro-centric studies, but it is the flakes and the phonies in the Afrocentric movement who pretend that Africans invented everything that give Afro-centraic studies a bad name, and these clowns are the reason that most people don't take Afro-centric studies seriously.
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2005 at 01:06 PM

if the 1st person was ADAM..where or what evidence do you have that he was BLACK..??.and remember i am talking about evidence and facts ..not opinions..a billion people may have a billion opinions ..but where does that leave us..?
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2005 at 05:29 AM

as regards the beleif put forth by some ,that the garden of EDEN was in AFRICA..and that was the cradle of civilization..THE BIBLE states ,that two of 4 rivers going through the garden of EDEN to water it were the TIGRIS and the EUPHRATES rivers ..and these rivers as any one can see for themselves are in what was ancient MESOPOTAMIA ,which is todays IRAQ AND NOT AFRICA...for sincere seekers of GODS TRUTHS..best wishes ..BRIAN
Follow - email me when people comment