The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2006 at 12:04 AM

beanpie write:
    "...(meaning, there is more)This evidence, in particular, includes the unsolicited annotating the 'RACE' of credible authors in order to emphasize the bloggotry authors personal leanings rather than illustrate intellectually...."

Your "evidence" has been misinterpreted.

The reason for, stating the race of the author/s is to show they should have no reason to lie against themselves.

sol

"YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED, MEASURED AND FOUND WANTING"

oh! NOW it's "misinterpreted"..... and what brought you to this revelation....

comment stands oh flatulating one, "YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED, MEASURED AND FOUND WANTING"

the wealth and worth of the literary material can stand on their own merits without YOU and your deficient mentality to point out who what they are.
    if there was EVER a clear cut pathetic excuse/cop-out for blatant bias, bigotry, racism you just performed it again for the umpteenth time for all to see....... congratulations i believe i am submitting you to the Guiness Book of Records for longest running self deception....

OH!!!!! almost forgot..... Jackson called me at home tonight...... wanted to know if i had your home phone number....
    told him i don't think you have one....
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 05:33 PM

Rumplestilskin2005 write:

"A copy of ALL your posts, inclusive of ALL responses will be sent to the Capitol in Washington, D.C. to the attention of the National Education Lobby as well as the Black Caucus and Rev. Jesse Jackson, to initiate legislation and statutes to prevent a lot of information from getting into the hands of limited thinking. "

When my thinking was limited, I lot of their junk entered into my head. So, as I matured, I realized that I was responsible for what I accept. Then, I started a cleansing process. It is good that I don't put my faith in man to do something that he has not proven to be capable of doing. The conditions of our world is a result of the authoritative people. My eyes are becoming increasingly open as a student of God.

I believe that I am a motivating factor of anger towards unjusts and I'm still on fire. There are some top notch officials that are aware of me, but did nothing. Maybe you'll get me in the door.

May everything be considered in public view, especially my comments and my writings. My experiences has shown that behind closed doors lies darkness, where the devil has his way.

Tell them that I recently wrote on the forum at Operation push, under the heading "Are blacks headed in the right direction?".

However, I wish not for trouble, but for Truth and the practice of Truth. If that brings trouble; then, let it be.

What true humanitarian would object to Truth or even to avoid it? Should a Government official be a humanitarian?

I'm so fired up, I might not be able to sleep tonight. I might have to drink me one.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2006 at 09:30 PM

beanpie write:
    "PROVE ME WRONG"

What have you proven to be correct?

I have not stated nor, implied Blacks can "do no wrong".

As far as Caucasians, collectively", just look at your history. Are they lies?

I challenge you to present one(1) of my posts that was "prejudiced".

===================

Author

beanpie

Posted on 17-AUG-06

edited

your 'body' of work on this site (an interracial one at that) and the contents and context therein perpetuates and makes the commitment for you. this particular post along with similar challenges, at this point in time are evidenciary proof that you ARE. This evidence, in particular, includes the unsolicited annotating the 'RACE' of credible authors in order to emphasize the bloggotry authors personal leanings rather than illustrate intellectually.
    The one statement you had made in that you are only here to improve your debating (de baitin of de hook)'skills' and to be amongst so-called normal people has been noted as 'lame' and unconvincing.
    what you HAVE done is possibly present a viable case AGAINST home schooling and the lack of properly certified teaching controls.
    A copy of ALL your posts, inclusive of ALL responses will be sent to the Capitol in Washington, D.C. to the attention of the National Education Lobby as well as the Black Caucus and Rev. Jesse Jackson, to initiate legislation and statutes to prevent a lot of information from getting into the hands of limited thinking.

"YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED, MEASURED AND FOUND WANTING"
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2006 at 08:27 AM

rumplestilskin2005 write:

by your very own words.......you reflect upon yourself.......

AMEN!

Beanpie, you very well might make an arguement for not having "pre-judged" SOME caucasians.
    But did you overlook this, in your posted Webster's definition? -"An adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge"

Or this? -"An irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics"

Both of which, in your numerous postings, you've proven time and again apply to yourself, since largely you post not of the nobel acts of caucasians, but only of misdeeds.

Do you even bother to seek out knowledge of such nobel deeds?? You sure don't seem interested in making others aware of such knowledge.

Which invariably leads one, as it seemingly has even one so "enlightened" as you -evidenced by implication and innuendo in your posts, to the manifestation in words and behaviors of the latter quoted definition.

Yes it seems that not is ">>>The word prejudice basically we have judged without any evidence.<<<" at least not in all cases of the use of the word, as defined by Webster.

It seem prejudice can also arrise out of a refusal to acknowledge evidence to the contrary of one's negative opinions. A blinding of one's self to a substantial wealth of the facts.

You might be able to convince those incapable of independant thought (as others before you seem to have convinced you) that such isn't the case, since you haven't stated, verbatum, that "all causasians are evil, do evil, cannot help but BE evil, and should be abhorred, while all of negroid races are good, nobel, and to be revered."

Those of us capable of independant thought can quite clearly read the conclusions to which your rationales are attempting to lead others.

Beanpie...

PROVE ME WRONG
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2006 at 02:12 AM

beanpie write:
    Prejudice Defined
    What is prejudice? The Webster's Dictionary defines prejudice (in this context) as follows.

Preconceived judgment or opinion

An adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge

An instance of such judgment or opinion

An irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

>>>The word prejudice basically we have judged without any evidence.<<<

What if you were arrested, tried, and sentenced to fifteen years in prison just because you wear black pants so you must be guilty of a crime. This presupposes that black pants wearing people are criminals and since you are wearing black pants then you must have committed a crime. I know this example is quite simplistic but the principle is the same as real prejudice today. A judgment is made based on the fact that a person has a particular skin color, comes from a particular region in the world, or has a particular level of education. Prejudice, by definition, is unfounded and very unjust.

by your very own words.......you reflect upon yourself.......
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2006 at 07:05 AM

beanpie write:
    please, show me how I have "pre-judged".

the word is prejudice, not pre-judge, which does not have a hyphen in it anyway, oh great master of dodgeball........ when you get to a court of law of your peers you can use 'prejudge' there.....
    however it appears that many here are prejudging you to be prejudiced......
    keep typing, the sampling thickens....

and still have not seen the words i do not know the meaning of.......
    hope you haven't quit your day job, 'prey' tell.....
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2006 at 08:33 AM

beanpie write:
    FYI-

I was not speaking in "metaphors".

sol

[quote]
    beanpie write:
    "Beanpie....I feel I was right you are only on here to blah blah blah....you can get paid for what you do...by people who are really into it...yawn...all what you saying is not going to stop much...its here its now...stop dwelling on what most people alive today didnt have any control over then."

Is anyone "forcing" you to read?

no one forces you to go to the bathroom either...... but soon or later some kind of cr_p has to come out .......especially if one is backed up.....
    and what is ironic as well, arguably speaking, everyone is born with primarily two exits (some doing double 'duty'.... lol)but do tend to confuse as to what comes out of where.... or more simply put, they take what was intended to be below the waist and place it above the neck....

sale on TP at the local WALMART.... one ply 2-ply..
    [quote]
    i WAS.....

by the mere act of posting the words on site it is 'suggested'that invitation is a given. no pre-requisites have been posted to enter and partake.... the fact that reply/comment is incorporated 'invites'response/comment.
    the retort issued that no one forces you to read befits what may very well be:
    a. narrow minded mentality
    b. minimal knowledge of debating skills
    c. emotional response in lieu of substative material. (ie. LOL, ROFL, LMAO)
    d. literal response of redundacy(repetition of submission using challenge phrases i.e., 'PROVE ME WRONG')

any 'normal' intellect that had initiated a topic would out of ground rule courtesy explain/show the fallacy.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2006 at 12:06 PM

[quote] "no one forces you to go to the bathroom either...... "

Need I remind you?

"GOING TO THE BATHROOM",
    was NOT beibg discussed. [quote]

and quite obviously your riffing through reams of so-called reference does not include the slightest knowledge or where with-all of metaphorical comment...

you would do well to heed your own graphic......

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2006 at 06:50 PM

beanpie write:
    "Beanpie....I feel I was right you are only on here to blah blah blah....you can get paid for what you do...by people who are really into it...yawn...all what you saying is not going to stop much...its here its now...stop dwelling on what most people alive today didnt have any control over then."

Is anyone "forcing" you to read?

no one forces you to go to the bathroom either...... but soon or later some kind of cr_p has to come out .......especially if one is backed up.....
    and what is ironic as well, arguably speaking, everyone is born with primarily two exits (some doing double 'duty'.... lol)but do tend to confuse as to what comes out of where.... or more simply put, they take what was intended to be below the waist and place it above the neck....

sale on TP at the local WALMART.... one ply 2-ply..

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2006 at 05:49 PM

In America, we vote for whomever we want in office. They vote for whatever laws they want to put into affect. Meaning, the conditions of our world today is a result of the intellectual thinking of the collective people, save for any cheating at the voting booths.

For as long as we continue letting things work out according to a small powerful group at the top, the world will never make a positive step in the right direction, save for interference from the one higher up.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't support a conspiracy. If I did, I would become a part of that conspiracy. Then, how could I say that my hands are clean?

One day a man stepped into my cell and said, "I wasn't working with those other people that were picked up for selling drugs. Sure, I was selling in the same block, but I wasn't working with them. They got me on a conspiracy charge anyway. I needed some money to buy my baby some pampers. I was just going to sell for that day." He was about 18 years old and looking at his whole life going down the drain.

Therefore, according to prosecutors and what I was told, if you are working to achieve the same ends, you've got to prove that you are not apart of a conspiracy. Can you do that?

Could I say that my hands are clean, when I sit back and do nothing and leave the matter for my kids? You either help to better the world or you help to destroy it.

A true humanitarian does not think in terms of competiveness or that is one race versus another. It's about the conditions of the people, which affects others. What has a tendency to go around can also come around on its own terms and according to how it perceives a solution.

Wars have been a result of an urge for increased power, self-defense for survival reasons and a lack of consideration for another. The one with the most power wins the war; but, many times, the problem never gets solved. The war for civil rights in this country is an example.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2006 at 04:59 AM

some of the statements in the extracts that beanpie posted could be argued with. i,e that the africans were the first to build great stone buildings and monuments, and the first to study astronomy and have a calendar. but the remains of mounds and zigggurats and clay tablets and cylindars found in mesopotamia show that the ancient mesopotamians, babylonians,accadians and so on had a knowledge of astronomy and a calendar, and were building towers (ziggurats)to reach up to heaven(as the bible desribes it) before the africans and only later when they moved further afield did the descendants of those peoples bring their skills down south west to africa. mesopotamia first and then down to africa. not vice versa !
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2006 at 04:43 AM

part of the extract that beanpie posted suggests that the africans or black peoples must restore the continuity of their national historic past to get the moral advantague needed to get their rightful place in the world. nice words , but ,how are they to acheive that miracle ? because the powers that be have them exactly where they want them to be, to serve their purpose in setting up what mr bush and his father described as the new world order,and the powers that control this world will allow nothing to interfere with that. but the bottom line is this, the only way that any man or nation can achieve a moral advantage as the article terms it, is to return to god through jesus, there is no other way.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2006 at 04:16 PM

oldfashiongent write:
    Altho I find the debate interesting...I wonder if beanpie has a chip on his shoulder...would you like some fish to go with that? hehe

more like a bag of Famous Amos Choco Chip...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 31, 2006 at 04:04 PM

Beanpie....I feel I was right you are only on here to blah blah blah....you can get paid for what you do...by people who are really into it...yawn...all what you saying is not going to stop much...its here its now...stop dwelling on what most people alive today didnt have any control over then.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2006 at 02:44 PM

patrick20062000 write:
    regarding cleopatra being black, there seems to have been more than one queen or princess of egypt named cleopatra, but tha one we are most familiar with was not black,her line of descent was through ptolomy who was one of alexander the greats generals, more greek than anything.

to my best to best of my recall.... elizabeth taylor was as caucasian as they come.....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2006 at 10:29 AM

i am bewildered of this forum that appears intent on separating color..... i thought this was INTERRACIALmatch dotcom.....
    'sides ........ i have very high end video equipment that does an absolutely beautiful job of seperating color and extraneous noise as well......
    lalalalalalalalalalala...... (thank you minnie ripperton...).....
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2006 at 01:45 AM

I wonder y u on here....u sure u wanna date white women??? or just write what you have read out of books? If I want educating on Black History I would rather go to my kids Grandparents/elder relatives...people....not books.There will always be controversy over what race was here first but unless you have living relatives from that era I am inclined to just accept that regardless of who was here first...we are here now! all colours and races...for gawds sake lets concentrate on living in harmony now...rather than harping over who was here first...I bet most of us couldnt care less...as we not looking for power or a crown and dont regard any race as being supreme due to the fact that they may have been the first race to live on earth...if we werent meant to be here we wouldnt be here! You can put a flag on the moon but You cant put a flag on a human life...
    love people...love life..BLESS
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2006 at 11:17 AM

Great idea Oldfashiongent!

It will also go with all the vinegar he's spreading around this place.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2006 at 06:39 AM

Altho I find the debate interesting...I wonder if beanpie has a chip on his shoulder...would you like some fish to go with that? hehe
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2006 at 03:02 AM

beanpie write:

THE PEOLPLE OF MESEPOTAMIA WERE BLACK.
    >>>>>>>>>mr BEANPIE wrote the people of mesopotamia were BLACK.....mr BEANPIE sir ! even if that were true that does not PROVE that ADAM was BLACK or that THE GARDEN of EDEN was in AFRICA. .......BRIAN
Follow - email me when people comment