Subject: what is YOUR interpretation. RELIGIOUS1 TRUE History... Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on May 07, 2007 at 03:56 AM

here is a question for beanpie from BRIAN 66.something thats puzzled me and i welcome his own slant on this...we know that the new world afterb the flood was populated by NOAH,S 3 sons SHEM..HAM..and JAPETH..and from japeth came the nortern races..from HAM CAME the southern BLACK races and from shem came the semitic races ..but why are the CHINESE and JAPANESE so different in their EYES ..JUST PUZZLEING

I guess you didn't see that National Geographic that showed the DNA evidence of where humans originated. One family in Africa spawned the human race. They have located the tribe that contains about 12 members as of 2005. From that point in Africa some of the family members migrated to the Middle East, namely Afghanastan. In Afghanastan they have located the direct descendant of the man who sired children who migrated to Europe and Asia. So, no, black cannot just become white or vice versa. There was a middle man. The black Africans that migrated to the colder regions of the Middle East gradually became lighter in color, becoming some form of brown. As isolated groups of families only mated with one another they would form certain genetic traits like round eyes or blond hair. If you look at Africans you will notice that they have oval eyes not round eyes. In America the African Americans may typically have round eyes only because the evil, sadistic caucasian slave masters raped their female slaves to produce a new work force made out of their very own children. And yes, sometimes if you mix a black and white person together you will get a white person who carries the black genes. They might have blond hair, and blue eyes but, they carry 1/2 of the DNA of a black person. However, even if that child marries another white person, the resulting child may come out black as 1/4 of the child's genetic code contains African DNA. So most of the 'blacks' in America are really 1/4 to 3/4 white, not black. The Asian eye is left over from the African eye.
  • 19Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2006 at 01:50 PM

This should answer you question patrick20062000

Melanin
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Broadly, melanin is any of the polyacetylene, polyaniline, and polypyrrole "blacks" and "browns" or their mixed copolymers. The most common form of biological melanin is a polymer of either or both of two monomer molecules: indolequinone, and dihydroxyindole carboxylic acid. In contrast, some fungal melanin is polyacetylene black. Melanin exists in the plant, animal and protista kingdoms, where it serves as a pigment. The presence of melanin in the archaea and bacteria kingdoms is an issue of ongoing debate amongst researchers in the field.

THE MOST RECENT SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT ALL HUMANITY ORIGINATED IN AFRICA.

It is most likely that the first people had relatively large numbers of eumelanin producing melanocytes and, accordingly, darker skin (as displayed by the indigenous people of Africa, today). As some of these original peoples migrated and settled in areas of Asia and Europe, the selective pressure for eumelanin production decreased in climates where radiation from the sun was less intense. Thus variations in genes involved in melanin production began to appear in the population, resulting in lighter hair and skin in humans residing at northern latitudes. Studies have been carried out to determine whether these changes were due to genetic drift or positive selection, perhaps driven by requirement for vitamin D. Of the two common gene variants known to be associated with pale human skin, Mc1r [11] does not appear to have undergone positive selection, while SLC24A5 [12] has.

As with peoples that migrated northward, those with light skin who migrate southward acclimatize to the much stronger solar radiation. Most people's skin darkens when exposed to UV light, giving them more protection when it is needed. (cont)

you can read whole definition by going to Melanin
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2006 at 01:46 PM

skin.

Pheomelanin is also found in hair and skin and is more abundant in fair-skinned humans. Pheomelanin imparts a yellow to reddish hue and, thus, is found in particularly large quantities in blonde and red hair. Pheomelanin also may become cancerous when exposed to the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Chemically, pheomelanin differs from eumelanin in that its oligomer structure incorporates the amino acid L-cysteine, as well as DHI and DHICA units.

Neuromelanin is the dark pigment present in pigment bearing neurons of four deep brain nuclei: the substantia nigra (in Latin, literally "black substance"), the locus ceruleus ("blue spot"), the dorsal motor nucleus of the vagus nerve (cranial nerve X), and the median raphe nucleus of the pons. Both the substantia nigra and locus ceruleus can be easily identified grossly at the time of autopsy due to their dark pigmentation. In humans, these nuclei are not pigmented at the time of birth, but develope pigment during maturation to adulthood. Although the functional nature of neuromelanin is unknown in the brain, it may be a biproduct of the synthesis of monoamine neurotransmitters for which the pigmented neurons are the only source. The loss of pigmented neurons from specific nuclei are seen in a variety of neurodegenerative disorders. In Parkinson's disease there is massive loss of dopamine producing pigmented neurons in the substantia nigra. A common finding in advanced Alzheimer's dementia is almost complete loss of the norepinephrine producing pigmented neurons of the locus ceruleus. Neuromelanin has been detected in primates and in carnivores such as cats and dogs.

Synthetic pathway
    The first step of the synthetic pathway for both eumelanins and pheomelanins is mediated by tyrosinase:
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2006 at 01:44 PM

This is the physiological purpose of sun tanning. Dark-skinned people, who produce more skin-protecting eumelanin, are less likely to suffer from sunburn and the development of melanoma, a potentially deadly form of skin cancer, as well as other health problems related to exposure to strong solar radiation, including the photodegradation of certain vitamins such as riboflavins, carotenoids, tocopherol, and folate.

Higher eumelanin levels also can be a disadvantage, however, beyond a higher disposition toward vitamin D deficiency. Dark skin is a complicating factor in the laser removal of port-wine stains. Effective in treating fair skin, lasers generally are less successful in removing port-wine stains in Asians and people of African descent. Higher concentrations of melanin in darker-skinned individuals simply diffuse and absorb the laser radiation, inhibiting light absorption by the targeted tissue. Melanin similarly can complicate laser treatment of other dermatological conditions in people with darker skin.

Freckles and moles are formed where there is a localized concentration of melanin in the skin. They are highly associated with pale skin.

Melanin in humans
    In humans, melanin is found in skin, hair, the pigmented epithelium underlying the retina, the medulla and zona reticularis of the adrenal gland, the stria vascularis of the inner ear, and in pigment bearing neurons of certain deep brain nuclei. Melanin is the primary determinant of human skin color. There is no relationship between variations in human skin color and the amount of melanin in the retina, adrenal gland or brain.

Dermal melanin is produced by melanocytes, which are found in the stratum basale of the epidermis. Although human beings generally possess a similar concentration of melanocytes in their skin, the melanocytes in some individuals and races more frequently or less frequently express the melanin-producing genes, thereby conferring a greater or lesser concentration of
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2006 at 03:34 AM

beanpie write:
    "If anyone can think of a way, please, share."

So, you wrote all that to say, no, you can not "think of a way".

not at all...... written to enhance your limited thinking grade school level and intellectually insulting lack of knowledge of genetics in a breeding environment.

sounded more like an excerpt from a Sherwin-Williams paint mixing training program that you para-phrased.

they cover the world , ya know......

think you would have a lot more success with wood, some carving tools and wait for the blue fairy to show up. take a lot less time.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 07:42 PM

beanpie write:
    Whenever a white person mates w/a person of color-Bam! That's the end of White.

Bbut, if the offspring mates w/someone darker and their offspring does the same eventually, YOU'LL HAVE BLACK AGAIN .

===============

Now, if said offsoring mated w/a
    Caucasian and, this method was repeated, many times, a Caucasian WILL BE MADE.

==============

I can think of no way Black can come from White, no matter the lenth of time.

If anyone can think of a way, please, share.

sol

WOWZIERSSSSSSSSS......!!!!! That high school biology class with the black/white mice must have given you multiple orgasms....... maybe you were ACTUALLY reading Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men" and had another epiphany..... THAT'S IT........!!!!! mice chromosomes, Steinbeck and process chemical...... VOILA...!!!! HYBRID ON THE ROCKS...!!! don't forget the cheeze-nips......

and of course you can BRING UP A NOTCH..!!! add a measure of Divine theory and a good measure of Evolutionary theory......... BAMMM!!!!
    you just might have a new species of chameleon..... or even 'mood' skin.
    notwithstanding that the evolutionary process of humanity goes beyond the myopic process of breeding litters of mice, puppies, kittens to satisfy your 'feng shui' fashion conscious desire for a unique winter coat.....

and of course we will toss out the petty variable of melanin and its purpose in protecting 'SKIN' from DIRECT AND CONSTANT EXPOSURE TO THE SUN IN HOT HUMID CLIMATES...over tens of thousands of years..... WILL 'TEND' TO DEVELOPE AND RETAIN A DARKER EPIDERMAL OVER MILLENIA.....
    you did finish high school.... ??? you did, didn't you... at least a GED....

well, if you could take a white mouse & mate with a person of color or vice versa... BAMMMM... FILL THAT FRIDGE W/CHEESE...

oh..!!!!! almost forgot..... have you noticed that the bones of man are always WHITE...???

i like that song.....'Ain't no sunshine...', don't you.....???? and 'Walk On By', too...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2006 at 11:27 PM

beanpie write:
    If given enoudh time, YES, Blacks CAN produce wHites.

An example...

If you gook 60k Blacks and isolated them on an island. Then, instituted a form of bith control that only allowed the comparitively lighter to mate. Kept this policy for say 600 years.

YOU WILL MAKE CAUCASIAN.

=======================

Bbut, if the offspring mates w/someone darker and their offspring does the same eventually, YOU'LL HAVE BLACK AGAIN .

sol

Adolph tried that with blue eyed blonde fair skinned subjects..... realized in his maniacal minded mentality that it was gonna take longer than a week..... got pis*ed off anf decided to wipe out over 6 million people........ BAM!!! POOF!!! GONE!!! G'BYE...!!!!
    sounds like your on the same track but using a different color......

gotta use essence, gotta use essence...
    TELL LAGASSI HE'S ON.......... NOW!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2006 at 11:12 AM

beanpie write:
    If given enoudh time, YES, Blacks CAN produce wHites.
    An example...
    If you gook 60k Blacks and isolated them on an island. Then, instituted a form of bith control that only allowed the comparitively lighter to mate. Kept this policy for say 600 years.
    YOU WILL MAKE CAUCASIAN.
    =======================
    sol
    ...beanpie the question was not about 60k blacks, some of whom may have lighter skins the question was about 2 black people who had no white ancestors to pass down any white genes to them..the first humans (IF?) THEY WERE BLACK COULD ANY OF THEIR DESCENDANTS BE WHITE ? ? ?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2006 at 06:23 AM

beanpie write:
    "...and from japeth came the nortern races....."
    I assume you are referring to Caucasians.
    Your proof, please?
    if beanpie will come with me to the book of genesis ch 10 verse 1 down to 6, we will read the names of japeths descendants,some of these names stand out to someone who has an understanding of the ancient names of certain countries in the northern hemisphere, notice the names MAGOG--JAVAN--TUBAL--MESHEC--KITTIM the name TUBAL comes up many times in the history of ancient RUSSIA, there is still today a river in russia named tubal and areas with names like tobol(tubal). some of the other names written have been identified by historians and scholars as being the ancient names of GREECE, and some of the greek islands,the name TARSHISH is thought by historians to be the ancient name of spain or even england ..linked to island countries who came eastwards in ships...i,e the ships of TARSHISH mentioned in the bible.the bible states the follwing gen 10:5bythese (the sons of japeth)were the ISLES of the GENTILES divided in their lands,in their NATIONS, the exact points of the compass for some of these nations is given in EZEKIEL 38:2-6 son of man,set thy face against gog, the land of MAGOG the chief prince of MESHEC and TUBAL.notice that the names that the lord mentioned here are the sons of japeth as given in GEN 10:2, and the point of the compass that these nations are in relation to israel is give in EZEKIEL 38:6 "the NORTH quarters". most people who have studied the prophecy about GOG and MAGOG beleive it refers to an invasion of ISRAEL by RUSSIA
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2006 at 02:35 AM

yes samantha ! she probably did mean that,BUT how did the cradle of life theory manage to transport the river EUPRATES from ancient mesopotamia(todays iraq) into africa, because the bible states that that river ran through the garden (the cradle of life) where the first human pair lived..how did they manage that miracle x...and the other big "BIG" problem is this if the african queen that she mentioned was black and presumably her king was black ,where did the white races come from ,can two black people produce white people. lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2006 at 10:48 PM

patrick20062000 write:
    who was this original african queen that you say we all originate from ,where is your evidence to support such a statement.

I think Patrick, as her post indicates with the "perhaps not royality" statement, that NiaraAisha was speaking allegorically with the phrase "African Queen," refering to the generally accepted scientific opinion that the African Continent is the cradle of all human life.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 04, 2006 at 05:17 AM

NiaraAisha write:
    Salaam, Shalom, Peace & Hairgrease:
    Okay, I get to reading a post that, at first seems interesting or intriguing, but, before I can get through the other posts within it I am overwhelmed with the drama and chaos that reigns in one after the other. I just can't take the drama, so, forgive me please for not knowing the whole history of this post.
    I know I am also speaking out of context for the specific subject matter of this particular posting.
    Beanpie over and over again is arguing his truth from a Nation of Islam perspective - are you not? This is much different that what many Muslims believe about racial issues and perhaps many other issues. The Nation of Islam does not represent the whole of Islamic beliefs - not by a longshot.
    Some of what I have read is about all human beings originating from one original black / African - I don't understand what the confusion or argument is there. Most scientist don't even debate this point. We all originated from one original African Queen (or perhaps not royalty - but, you get my point). Why all the drama?
    I don't know that you are a Muslim from the Nation of Islam - but, it would help many of the rest of you arguing with Beanpie to understand his perspective. Why argue a point that is going to fall on deaf ears? Leave each man / woman to his/her own faith and perhaps each of us could learn to have more respect and tolerance for different and perhaps somewhat extreme (at times) belief systems.
    These could be excellent topics for discussion - but to me they are riddled with too much strife.
    That's just my opinion... Much love & respect... aisha
    who was this original african queen that you say we all originate from ,where is your evidence to support such a statement.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 07:46 AM

would MR BEANPIE say that the first human pair were BLACK and if he would, then where did the WHITE RACES come from, can 2 BLACK people produce WHITE descendants ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 07:32 AM

beanpie write:
    Race, Class, And Hurricane Katrina...

BEANPIE
    Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:12 am Post subject: Race, Class, And Hurricane Katrina...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will say this...
    If, the pics on our screens, would have been of Whites instead of Blacks, I believe the "relief" would have been MUCH quicker and more encompassing.
    >>>>>> I AGREE with that BEANPIE !
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 07:26 AM

olubamni write:
    I believe in history we learn from the truth or turn away from truth only to repeat in our lives.... or only to see others do the same... i believe in the beginning there was darkness....and appear so why it can it be true with races of man derive from abraham...white from black or fade to white/black people these are not made to comprehend for the fact of others not being open-minded..
    YES ...BUT are we talking about physical or spiritual DARKNESS(BLACKNESS).....PAUL said "if we have sown unto you SPIRITUAL things, is it any great gain to us if we get back your EARTHY things ?. and does GOD care for OXEN ?..SO YOU SEE YOU HAVE TO BE SURE WHETHER GOD WANTS THIS TO BE UNDERSTOOD LITERALLY OR SPIRITUALLY ,OR BOTH ? the sentence " DARKNESS upon the face of the DEEP "does it mean that the DEEP/NATIONS were DARK coloured mor does it mean that the DEEP/NATIONS were in SPIRITUAL DARKNESS until the LIGHT/CHRIST came ? ? ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 11:18 AM

I believe in history we learn from the truth or turn away from truth only to repeat in our lives.... or only to see others do the same... i believe in the beginning there was darkness....and appear so why it can it be true with races of man derive from abraham...white from black or fade to white/black people these are not made to comprehend for the fact of others not being open-minded..
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 12:27 PM

BEANPIE asks "please inform us how did the caucascians get here ?.. through JAPETHM BEANPIE did,nt you know that ? ? ?....m m m ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2005 at 01:25 PM

Well, please, inform us, how did Caucasians get here?

MY MISTAKE...

"This does NOT mean, your statement is ###not### true! "
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2005 at 11:54 AM

BEANPIE says "and you know what colour the others would have to be"? yes we do BEANPIE ..ONE of them would have to be WHITE to produce all the WHITE NOTHERN races..he could,nt be BLACK could he, h m m ?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 12:39 PM

here is a question for beanpie from BRIAN 66.something thats puzzled me and i welcome his own slant on this...we know that the new world afterb the flood was populated by NOAH,S 3 sons SHEM..HAM..and JAPETH..and from japeth came the nortern races..from HAM CAME the southern BLACK races and from shem came the semitic races ..but why are the CHINESE and JAPANESE so different in their EYES ..JUST PUZZLEING
Follow - email me when people comment