Moses had to be Black... Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 10:49 AM

Well i am talking about MOSES and ISRAEL..whereas Africa ,EGYPT ,ethiopea, nubia ,sudan and whatever..do NOT figure in my salvation or the salvation of ANY beleiver...JESUS said salvation is of the JEWS .not AFRICA..EGYPT ..ETHIOPEA ..ect..ect..if you look at AFRICA you will see basically BLACK people...CHINA ,chinese people JAPAN ,japanese people all with the characteristics peculiar to their RACE preserved down through the centuries and if you look at ISRAEL you will see the same thing in the descendants of JUDAH ..THE JEWS ,IN THE LAND TODAY ,brought back from the nations of the world after thousands of years wandering ,as GOD promised...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2005 at 07:49 PM

brian66 write:
    the descendants of the ancient ISRAELITES who are now living in ISRAEL are not black and neither were their ancesters..also the HYKSOS pharoahs who ruled EGYPT in the time of JACOB and JOSEPH were not black

the "original" Jews!...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2005 at 02:20 PM

let us consider..if you take a white baby and put him in a small boat or basket and float him off down the river because yo dont want him or some other reason, and then a japanese couple sitting on the side of the bank see him and rescue him and take him home and bring him up as their son ...does that make him japanese ??...NO ...THE SAME WITH moses he does,nt immediatly turn into a black person or an Egyptian..he still remains an israelite and his slaying an EGYPTIAN who was illtreating an ISRAELITE shows this clearly....
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2005 at 06:10 AM

the descendants of the ancient ISRAELITES who are now living in ISRAEL are not black and neither were their ancesters..also the HYKSOS pharoahs who ruled EGYPT in the time of JACOB and JOSEPH were not black
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2005 at 10:12 AM

Moses was born Hebrew, but was raised as an Egyptian. We can only speculate as to what color his skin was, but I must say it is truly not as important as was his love and devotion for God and for his fellow mankind. Also, one other thing to include, Moses was married to a Cushite woman, and The Cushite people hailed from what is now modern day Ethiopia.
Follow - email me when people comment