Moses had to be Black... Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2006 at 06:18 AM

ThumperLumper write:
    Black Athena rides again!
    The egyptians had psychic powers and flew around in gliders!
    who said the ancient egyptians flew around in gliders ,where is your proof ?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2006 at 03:18 AM

Black Athena rides again!

The egyptians had psychic powers and flew around in gliders!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2006 at 05:00 PM

Jualsy write:
    For sure we can know that none of them were "white"....it was all in the Middle East,yesss???
    Colour prejudice is so ridiculous....designed by humans to divide and cause problems in this world. Love should cover it all whateer race, colour or creed we are.

Yet, another good woman outside your race, Beanpie. You should include other races in your profile.

You would do better to put less emphasis on the physical and more on the mental and spiritual. You might strike it rich in inner joy.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2006 at 02:09 AM

written at the top are the words BRIAN go and read a BIOLOGY book well all the BIOLOGY books in the world ,will not give ANYONE a better understanding of GODS plan for us in JESUS, than the BIBLE..secondly he said "you evolved from an AFRICAN...WRONG!. my evolvement as a complete being came from heaven through JESUS that is how i have evolved up unto this point..my physical descent was from a man created in the image of GOD 6,000 yrs ago in the area called EDEN through which ran the river EUPRATES ,which runs through IRAQ..those are FACTS..as for my facts being 200 years out ,is that just your opinion or are you able to SHOW me where you think i am in error....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2006 at 01:31 AM

Jualsy write:
    For sure we can know that none of them were "white"....it was all in the Middle East,yesss???
    Colour prejudice is so ridiculous....designed by humans to divide and cause problems in this world. Love should cover it all whateer race, colour or creed we are.
    >>>>>>>.WELL SAID JUALSY..........BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2005 at 06:34 AM

brian66 write:
    >>>>>>>>are you saying that the source of all of us was originally AFRICA..and if you are ,can you prove that statement with evidence ?..BRIAN

Brian,

The austailopithicenes and varies species of Homo from which YOU evolved took root in Africa.

Go read a biology book. Your facts are out of date by about 200 years.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2005 at 05:02 AM

zachary0611 write:
    Well every major book i have read and the discovery channel support this. Am i going to waste my time and go into the book stacks at my local college (thats nc state univ or if i really want to look i can goto duke or carolina lol) probably not. Does this make logical sense, to me it does, but i would rather spend my time on something more productive.
    >>>>>>>>well ZACHARY how everyone chooses to spend their time is between them and GOD..i myself have the SAME right to use the time that GOD has allowed me, to try and get as clear an understanding as possible, of mankinds beginnings,and their present and future states ..and why the human race is the way it is ,and its destiny...it is good to have a CLEAR understanding of these matters just as its good to walk in LIGHT rather than DARKNESS..best wishes ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2005 at 01:35 AM

Well every major book i have read and the discovery channel support this. Am i going to waste my time and go into the book stacks at my local college (thats nc state univ or if i really want to look i can goto duke or carolina lol) probably not. Does this make logical sense, to me it does, but i would rather spend my time on something more productive.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2005 at 11:14 AM

zachary0611 write:
    You know why does it matter all of us have ancestors from africa, just some us have been away from africa longer lol
    >>>>>>>>are you saying that the source of all of us was originally AFRICA..and if you are ,can you prove that statement with evidence ?..BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 10:44 PM

You know why does it matter all of us have ancestors from africa, just some us have been away from africa longer lol
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 04:45 PM

All I want to know is when did the word of God become about what color the people were in the Olde Testament days. Just read the word and apply don't read the word of God and come up with your own understanding it is your own understanding that get's into messes all the time
    All I want to know is when did the word of God become about what color the people were in the Olde Testament days. Just read the word and apply don't read the word of God and come up with your own understanding it is your own understanding that get's into messes all the time

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 11:51 PM

caramel_princess write:
    Isn't beanpie long gone? He hasn't posted in more than a month.
    And why do all bother arguing with a man who has been in a near-fatal accident and suffers from serious head trauma? Has it ever occured to you that he can't help the statements he makes? Would you go have a long and drawn out argument with a patient in a mental hospital?
    You're not going to convince him of anything. Let it go. . .
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::;...YES thats right ,we know from one of BEANPIES last postings that he had reacurrances of his eye problems and he had to go for further tests, if the results were really bad, then that could account for his absence,,,,BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 05:24 PM

Isn't beanpie long gone? He hasn't posted in more than a month.

And why do all bother arguing with a man who has been in a near-fatal accident and suffers from serious head trauma? Has it ever occured to you that he can't help the statements he makes? Would you go have a long and drawn out argument with a patient in a mental hospital?

You're not going to convince him of anything. Let it go. . .
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2005 at 08:59 PM

You're right Jdavis...

What does it matter... BUT I wanted to throw this in there for our Friend Beanpie...

If Moses was Black then why does the Bible say that he was interracilly married to a "Black Woman" She was I believe Ethiopian or Cushite as some translations called her. IF Moses was also African then Why then did is SISTER Miriam and Brother AARON get punished For talking against his INTERRACIAL Marriage?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 07:36 PM

WHY WHY WHY WHY do we care?

I don't care if he was green.

beanpie - maybe you should stop posting this stuff and start looking for hairpie. After all it is a dating site.

sorry ladies for crude comments. But this is crazy. Pretty soon I will be reading comments about "after all according to doctor zygabob - John F. Kennedy really was black".

beanpie - I hope you realize I am teasing you. But we don't care. I have no need to defend Jesus or Moses being white. It doesn't matter.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 03:29 PM

Sentoryu279 write:
    If a white man lays out in the sun and his skin turns dark... Does this make him Black?
    Race goes far beyond Skin color which it seems like you are eluding to. But the Bible clearly says that Moses was Hebrew which has nothing to do with who raised him.
    ::::::::exactly so SENTORYU..just because MOSES who was a hebrew was raised as a son by the daughter of an egyptian PHAROAH who may have been BLACK..did NOT make MOSES black or an EGYPTIAN..he still remained what he was, A HEBREW! .
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 12:14 PM

If a white man lays out in the sun and his skin turns dark... Does this make him Black?

Race goes far beyond Skin color which it seems like you are eluding to. But the Bible clearly says that Moses was Hebrew which has nothing to do with who raised him.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2005 at 06:31 AM

BEANPIE says "considering the ancient egyptians were black guesse what colour MOSES was?"..and the answer is the same colour he was when pharoahs daughter drew him out of the water ,he did not miraculosly change his hebrew colour to an egyptian colour...? ? ?
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 04:17 PM

brian66 write:
    let us consider..if you take a white baby and put him in a small boat or basket and float him off down the river because yo dont want him or some other reason, and then a japanese couple sitting on the side of the bank see him and rescue him and take him home and bring him up as their son ...does that make him japanese ??...NO ...THE SAME WITH moses he does,nt immediatly turn into a black person or an Egyptian..he still remains an israelite and his slaying an EGYPTIAN who was illtreating an ISRAELITE shows this clearly....

It is related that Moses was raised as an Egyptian so, he had to look like them. Correct?

Acts 7:21 (New International Version)
    21When he was placed outside, Pharaoh's daughter took him and brought him up as her own son.

Hebrews 11:24 (New International Version)

24By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh's daughter.

NEFERTITI'S MOTHER IN LAW. QUEEN TIYE...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 11:12 AM

the colour of the JEWS the descendants of JUDAH who are ,and were,living in the land today...... GOLDA MEIR.. former prime minister of ISRAEL..was she BLACK ?.......... MOSHE DAYAN ..the hero of the 6 day war..was he BLACK ?................ ARIEL SHARON ..leader of ISRAEL.... is he BLACK ? the answer is NO...... JESUS who also was a descendant of JUDAH was he black ?..NO not any more than his people in the land today.... BRIAN..
Follow - email me when people comment