Moses had to be Black... Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2007 at 11:13 PM

What difference does it make what color Moses was. Who really cares. I wish some people would stop making such a big deal about the pigment of a person's skin. No matter who it is. We are all God's children. He loves us all the same. Get over it.
  • 44Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 08:09 PM

beanpie write:
    THE QUR'AN STATES MOSES(PBUH) WAS THOUGHT TO BE PHAROAH'S DAUGHTER'S SON. WELL, CONSIDERING THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK, GUESS WHAT COLOR MOSES(PBUH) WAS!?!

edited

ummmmmm how many guesses...???...
    i believe the example set for forth is inconsiderate considering the inconsiderate premise displayed. the operative variables being 'was thought' and then to present a 'guessing game'.
    This is a perfect example of illogical logic that even Spock( a green Vulcan)with his suppressed emotions would be embarassed.........

Now anybody in the know, especially those with broad knowledge of 'Black in the Day (not racist -new term for mid 20th culture of colour) and grade school R&B mentality knows that Isaac Hayes was, is and will ALWAYS BE, Black Moses... aka 'Chef'.
    unreal at Tahoe.... all them chains rattlin'... loop trackin' that saxyphone.... gettin' it on in Phoenix.... my kinda religion.... CAN I GET AN AMEN...?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2006 at 05:37 AM

beanpie write:
    from a Christian site...
    "...As with most things in the Bible, there is a physical truth and a spiritual truth. This account in Genesis has a literal interpretation, and there is a spiritual truth as well. The sun is the source of light in our solar system. It is the source of life. We can also say that the sun is light, so for teaching purposes*** we can think of the sun as a type of God.*** I am not saying that the sun is God or that the sun should be revered in anyway. It is just a big ball of fire,*** but think of it as representing God***...."
    ......think of it as REPRESENTING GOD...YES !!! ..and the one who represented god was jesus who was the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE god
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2006 at 04:22 AM

beanpie write:
    "........"moves her? since pluto is beeived to be the GOD of the underworld how can a he be a she ? "
    I believe the SUN IS SYMBOLIC OF GOD.
    sol
    NO ! beanpie the SUN is symbolic of JESUS who is the light of this world ,just as the SUN)SON) gives light to the earth,so jesus giveslight(spiritual teachings ) to the people of the world, remember beanpie it was GOD in the book of genesis who made the greater light(the sun) to give light upon the earth, which was used by GOD as a figure for jesus who GOD put in the firmament to give spiritual teachings(light) to the world, and jesus showed this very clearly when he said said,"i am the light of the world".
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2006 at 04:15 AM

beanpie write:
    "...FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS......"
    Thank you.
    IF they were Caucasians, this would give them additional years to mix w/the Black Egyptians.
    sol
    NO ! beanpie the jews were not caucasians, the bible gives a very clear line of descent for the jews,as anyone can read for themselves, GENESIS 11:10 "these are the generations of SHEM" and this line traces all the way down to abraham,who was the father of isaac,who was the father of jacob, who was the father of the 12 tribes of israel who later became slaves in the land of egypt SEMITES beanpie not CAUCASIANS,(who were the descendants of noahs eldest son japeth) the jews were semites,hence the term anti SEMETISM !
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2006 at 12:57 PM

OH DEAR ! here we go again..mr BEANPIES attempt to prove that abraham was black contains the following statements "biblical history relates that the descendants of abraham namely jacob (israel)and his 12 sons and their wives,70 in all,migrated from caanan to egypt in the year 1827 BC during their sojourn in egypt the children of israel multiplied from being a family of 70 souls to a nation of over 3 million people at the time of the exodus which took place in 1612 b.c.......has not mr beanpie or the one who wrote that article taken the trouble to READ what the bible REALLY says, and not just put down what they THINK it says ? will every one who can subtract join me in a little subtracting ...let us take the two dates given above, 1827b.c and 1612 b.c i you take 1612 away from 1827 what do you get..is it not 215 years...right ? so according to beanpies article the children of ISRAEL were in egypt 215 years, and then they came out ..NOW let us go and see what the bible REALLY says ..EXODUS 12:40 "now the sojourning of the children of ISRAEL ,who dwelt in egypt was FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY YEARS... 430 yrs ...even a child in the lowest form knows the difference between 215 yrs and 430 years ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2006 at 11:26 AM

beanpie write:
    THE QUR'AN STATES MOSES(PBUH) WAS THOUGHT TO BE PHAROAH'S DAUGHTER'S SON. WELL, CONSIDERING THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK, GUESS WHAT COLOR MOSES(PBUH) WAS!?!
    Visit the site "Return to Glory" to, see pics of Ancient Egyptian statues taken at the Cairo Museum by Dr. Freeman, a Caucasian.

Your most sincere and loyal servant
    suleiman = wise abdul = slave of
    Rahman = The Benificent or The Doer of Good
    so, the wise slave of, The Doer of Good
    "Pluto sits out there, but still just a touch of the Sun moves her."
    ........"moves her? since pluto is beeived to be the GOD of the underworld how can a he be a she ?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2006 at 11:23 AM

The history of Egypt is quite complex. 3,000 years of history is a lot longer than any other empire, with the exception of the Chinese.

You can expect a lot of change in that period, and the statues of the Egyptian Pharaohs reflect that. Some look Caucasian, some look Semitic, some look Black African, etc.

Egypt was invaded several times (Hyksos, Greeks, "people from the sea," etc.) and had strong influences not just in its culture but also in the lineage of its ruling class (Nubians, Hebrews, Phoenician, etc.).

Basically, most people from the region could claim to have ruled ancient egypt at some point. Unlike China, Egypt was right in the crossroads of three worlds and that shows not just in the characteristics of its kings and queens, but also in the characteristics of its people.

Egypt was to the ancient world what USA is to ours: a melting pot--except that in the USA all your presidents so far have been rich white males; in Egypt they had queens, and peoples from diverse ethnic background managed to be Pharaohs or Queens.

Don't just look at a few examples. Look at all the paintings and sculptures available. The image that comes of Egypt is that of a multiracial society, and perhaps one where the diverse "races" were doing better than they do now-a-days in multicultural countries.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2006 at 09:36 AM

beanpie write:
    Judah was the son of Jacob.
    Jacob was the grandson of Abraham.
    Abraham was Black.
    How are your skills of "relation"?
    sol
    .....lets see your EVIDENCE beanpie that shows abraham was black.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2006 at 09:30 AM

beanpie write:
    So, does anyone believe the "tribe of Judah" was Black?
    sol
    ....probably only you beanpie,but since you believe noah --abraham --adam --and god are black --that is hardly suprising ..is it ?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2006 at 11:37 AM

beanpie write:
    were the Biblical Jews not "original"?
    sol
    >>>>>>>>>>>> i would like to point out to mr BEANPIE that the question that patrick asked was NOT about the original JEWS but the original HEBREWS ..however since mr BEANPIE asked about the biblical JEWS yes they were original descending from JACOBS son JUDAH(JEWS) who was born according to biblical chronlogy about 2000 bc which matches the figure given by patrick. but the HEBREWS were mentioned around 1576 bc in the book of EXODUS ..EXODUS 1:19 "and the midwives said unto pharoah,because the HEBREW women are not as the egyptian women,,,, BUT in that case the term HEBREW pertained to all of the 12 tribes of ISRAEL ,whereas the term jews only pertained to the one tribe of JUDAH which was the ONLY tribe apart from benjamin that was in the land of israel from 722 b.c until 587/6 BC and back again until JESUS came who was king of the jews,having descended through the line of JUDAH ....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2006 at 04:56 AM

beanpie write:

beanpie , where is your proof to show that the original hebrews were black ?
    RIGHT ABOVE! CAN YOU NOT READ!?!
    THE SITE OWNER, DR. JOEL A. FREEMAN...
    ......can YOU not read beanpie ?, i said the original hebrews (2000 bc) not some who came later, but the ORIGINAL ones !
  • View author's info Posted on May 09, 2006 at 11:19 AM

beanpie write:
    Visit the site "Return to Glory" to, see pics of Ancient Egyptian statues taken at the Cairo Museum by Dr. Freeman, a Caucasian.

Your most sincere and loyal servant
    suleiman = wise abdul = slave of
    Rahman = The Benificent or The Doer of Good
    so, the wise slave of, The Doer of Good
    "Pluto sits out there, but still just a touch of the Sun moves her."
    >>>>>>mr BEANPIE sir, statues that may prove the ancient egyptians were BLACK ,do NOT prove that the ancient ISRAELITES were black...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on May 09, 2006 at 06:21 AM

beanpie write:

R E T U R N T O G L O R Y by Joel A. Freeman, Ph.D.
    photos that prove, the ancient Egytians were Black.
    http://www.freemaninstitute.com/RTGhistory.htm
    beanpie , where is your proof to show that the original hebrews were black ?
  • View author's info Posted on May 01, 2006 at 10:51 AM

phea44 write:

Cleopatra was actually of mixed blood. Neither side of her family was black.
    i think you are right phea, i think her lineage was more greek than anything, coming down through ptolomy one of alexanders generals.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 11:38 AM

renegade1952 write:
    As I watch the History channel & Discory channel what they are discovering has proven many topics you've discussed here. Anybody that thinks that Moses or Jesus was white has to be crazy. Cleopatia was one of the 8 Queens of Africa that was Black. I can't say for myself actually what color of skin they had becuase Africa has a multitude of different Nationalities.
    I do think that your research is excellent and I enjoy reading them!

Cleopatra was actually of mixed blood. Neither side of her family was black.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 06:00 AM

renegade1952 write:
    As I watch the History channel & Discory channel what they are discovering has proven many topics you've discussed here. Anybody that thinks that Moses or Jesus was white has to be crazy. Cleopatia was one of the 8 Queens of Africa that was Black. I can't say for myself actually what color of skin they had becuase Africa has a multitude of different Nationalities.
    beanpie has obviously put in a lot of effort in research and study and most of the evidence he has put on the board is true historically, but it has been marred because of his placing too much emphasis on the colour black to the exclusion of other equally important issues.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 05:46 AM

renegade1952 write:
    if the southern peoples were mainly black and the northern peoples were mainly white ,then it would make sense that the middle peoples would be brown, perhaps because of black and white interbreeding in the beginning, so moses would most probably would have been brown, the jews are not black.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 05:38 AM

MIDLOVE write:

Yet, another good woman outside your race, Beanpie. You should include other races in your profile.
    You would do better to put less emphasis on the physical and more on the mental and spiritual. You might strike it rich in inner joy.
    yes thats right ,focusing to much on colour or race can only lead to problems as the past and present are bearing witness to.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2006 at 06:48 AM

ThumperLumper write:
    Black Athena rides again!
    The egyptians had psychic powers and flew around in gliders!
    >>>>what evidence do you have to support your statement which said , the egyptians flew around in gliders? ....BRIAN....
Follow - email me when people comment