Drawing the Color Line Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 04:04 AM

BEANPIE asks .."who has brought out the worst in the caucascians?"..the same one who has brought out the worst in the blacks, and is now bringing out the WORST in you ! ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2005 at 10:32 PM

actually beanpie does not acknowledge anything that does not suit his agenga of hate...again beanpie deal with it, everyone has a little of every ethnicity in them in this milenium....people are just that, people...hate is unhealthy, and until you deal with why you hate your "whiteness" you will never have any semblance of a life.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2005 at 08:32 AM

beanpie007 write:
    Ma'am,

I am a Black man who has Caucasian ancestors.

======================

You are black, white and indian, according to you, so you are 50% black, 25%Indian, and 25% white, if your ancestry is accurate. It's clear you don't acknowledge your whole ancestry.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 05:32 PM

Ma'am,

I am a Black man who has Caucasian ancestors.

======================

And who has brought out the "worst" in the Caucasians?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2005 at 04:32 PM

beanpie007 write:

You're part causasion ANSWER THAT YOURSELF.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2005 at 01:19 PM

kashmirkat write:

Because it is bringing out the worst side of you. You are obsessing. Need a hug?

• View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2005 at 09:35 AM

beanpie007 write:
    You simply do not like that I am exposing the mis-deeds of some Caucasians.

Why is that?

You will not answer the simple question because, you may incriminate yourself. ;-0

Because it is bringing out the worst side of you. You are obsessing. Need a hug?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2005 at 02:27 PM

You simply do not like that I am exposing the mis-deeds of some Caucasians.

Why is that?

You will not answer the simple question because, you may incriminate yourself. ;-0
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2005 at 10:06 AM

beanpie write:

You have failed
    to, answer.

Nope, I have not failed to do anything. I'm observing your behavior, you have failed to be your own man though with self love.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2005 at 10:05 AM

beanpie write:

Have YOU ever met anyone YOU consider "partially" of African descent?

You say partial I say mixed or interracial, and yes I have. You are mixed with white blood too, Beanpie, are you partially white? Oh yeah, you don't talk about THAT part huh?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2005 at 10:10 AM

beanpie write:
    a question for whomever reads this.please, respond...

if you have children, will you...

a) voluntarily trell them why MOST people of African Descent are in the Americas or....

b) if they find out or don't, that is fine but, you will DEFINITELY not be teaching them?

AN ANALOGY

a person is wandering in the darkness. arond the corner and out of their view, is a lit candle. do you...

a) direct them to the lit candle or, ...

b) allow them to stay in darkness, it not mattering to you if, the candle is discovered or not?

==================

You are comsumed and fanatical beanpie. Not much of a poet either.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2005 at 10:08 AM

beanpie write:
    MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE BUT, I HAVE NEVER MET SOMEONE OF AFICAN DESCENT, I CONSIDERED "PARTIALLY" BLACK!

No you don't, because you wish to wash away your caucasion decent. Like you're ashamed. Sometimes I think you are just angry enough to do damage.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2005 at 02:39 PM

beanpie007 write:
    AN EXAMPLE OF, WHAT MAY CAUSE A "CIRCULAR" ARGUMENT...

"You speak of "evidence" when confronted with questions. I now understand, why to talk in circles. "

WHEN ONE IS ASKED TO PROVIDE "EVIDENCE" AND CAN NOT, IF THEY CHOOSE TO RESPOND, THEY ARE FORCED TO DISCUSS THAT WHICH IS UNRELATED.

IT IS VERY EASY TO MAKE STATEMENTS W/NO PROOF.

TO BE UNABLEE TO PROVIDE IT, MAY CAUSE ONE TO BE REFERRED TO AS A "LIAR".

===================================

Poor Beanpie's mother, can you imagine trying to raise this little heathen and every time she attempts to teach him something he says "prove it mama".

You're white Beanpie, you were born white and you'll die with white blood coursing in your veins to that vaccuum you call a brain.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 03:22 PM

AN EXAMPLE OF, WHAT MAY CAUSE A "CIRCULAR" ARGUMENT...

"You speak of "evidence" when confronted with questions. I now understand, why to talk in circles. "

WHEN ONE IS ASKED TO PROVIDE "EVIDENCE" AND CAN NOT, IF THEY CHOOSE TO RESPOND, THEY ARE FORCED TO DISCUSS THAT WHICH IS UNRELATED.

IT IS VERY EASY TO MAKE STATEMENTS W/NO PROOF.

TO BE UNABLEE TO PROVIDE IT, MAY CAUSE ONE TO BE REFERRED TO AS A "LIAR".

===================================
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 12:01 PM

Ms. kashmirkat,

You have commented on this but, have failed to present any evidence.

Surely, you can, correct?
    ===========================

Divine Cashmere White
    Persians at their Finest!...
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 08:40 AM

beanpie write:
    BTW What"
    warped ideals"are you reffering to?

Ms. Samantha,

You have commented on this but, have failed to present any evidence.

Surely, you can, correct?

We're not in court here to "correct" anything not to your liking. You speak of "evidence" when confronted with questions. I now understand, why to talk in circles. You have very little of your own knowledge, only what your trigger finger can copy & paste. There is truth in "don't open your mouth and remove all doubt".
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 10:40 PM

I see no reason to hide factual information.

BTW - I don't consider my self w/the problem. Therefore, I do not feel it is up to me to offer a solution.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2005 at 08:37 AM

beanpie write:
    **If we are to survive we have to bridge the color lines even as Dr. Martin Luther King dreamed. **

More like a "nightmare", in my opinion.

To me, the "Civil Rights Movement" was basically "begging" our oppressors. "Begging" for the opportunity to be equal! Now, how foolish does that sound?

After 100's of years, you would think we would have learned SOMETHING!

He urged Blacks to "intergrate" instead of "doing for self".

Now, why have "sit-ins" to encourage Whites to do what is correct?

Why not instead woork on improvng that which is your own? Was it really necessary too "force" Whites to eat w/us, be educated w/us and live amongst us? WWHY NOT EXCERT THE SAME ENERGY DOING SOMETHING FOR OURSELVES!?!

It appears you have alot of anger over the past, that which you cannot change, nor anyone else reading your posts. I am also angry with the past, not only the way Europeans treated blacks but also Native Americans. All we can do is spread and cutivate positive relationships and environments. What can you do in this realm?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2005 at 10:36 PM

No, I value honesty in action as well. lol

But I do follow what you're saying. My reply would be yes, it would seem so - when my words are taken out of context. And you would assert that you hadn't.

Really doesn't matter to me. beanpie, What does matter, and I am truely and honestly pleased as puch about it, is that you've expressed in your own words an opinion that is uniquely your own.
    Succintly as well. :-)
    beanpie, you've made my evening!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2005 at 07:15 PM

Yes Mr beanpie, those are the words of my own construct as they appear in my profile.
    Your point being??
Follow - email me when people comment