ABJECT RACISM... Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2006 at 10:21 AM

beanpie write:

looks like you are having your period(s).... is it that time of the month for you....... or is it P.M.S.( nahhhhhhhh, you figure it out).
    even better .... how about a contest...? all entries will be considered. creativity uniqueness, humor, highly qualifies. entrants must be over 21 and lucid. decision of the judge will be final. no box tops or pieces of the mind permitted. three words, proper names included, NO IMproper names,,upper and lower case allowed.
    have at it.....
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2006 at 04:30 AM

I OBJECT TO ABJECT...RACISM INCLUDED!!! PLAINTIFF DID NOT REVIEW EVIDENCE PROPERLY TO COME TO THAT CONCLUSION.
    HASTY PUDDIN' HASTY PUDDIN'!!!

let's see 1st you called it a 'deragatory ethnic remark'
    then you called it a racial slur.....
    now you have further extrapolated and labeled me 'racist'......
    keep going..... this is getting good....
    when do i get to be Hitler...??? or maybe i could get to be one of the baastards that gave the order to slaughter the Indigenous....
    rave on....... extrapolate me......

[quote]Here is your entire quote.

How does it make your racial slur more reasonable?

Is it "taken out of context", now?

sol[quote]
    and furthermore....
    [quote]You, obviously, don't realise you have made an EXTREMELY deragatory ethnic remark. [quote]

now you say it's a 'slur', and i DO have the same dickshunary, thank you very much. and it is not an EXTREMELY de-ragatory ethnic remark because of SPECIFICALLY TO WHOM I WAS REFERRING Mr. Schmaltz brain. the reference WAS NOT to the INDIGENOUS NATIVE AMERICANS. AND IF YOU HAD ASKED TO WHOM I WAS REFERRING TO IN THE FIRST PLACE AS ANY LEGITIMATE INTELLIGENT SOUL WOULD DO, YOU MIGHT NOT BE LOOKING LIKE THE LOWER COLON PIPE YOU HAVE TRULY CREATED ALL BY YOURSELF IN THESE HALLWAYS.......
    SHAME ON YOU...!!!

I AM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED... DO YOU SEE HOW YOU ARE...??? not even consistent..... first off, my flatulating BP, you jump to conclusion without 'breakin' it down' then you put it through the BP universal translator, that even the United Nations does not even know about, but i do......
    It is a little known dialect that is prevalent amongst limited minded thinkers and those that practice pseudo-intellectualism without a valid current license. It is known as Presumptive Assumptive Insuative Narrative..... known in MENSA circles as P.A.I.N. as in the 'arse'.
    aren't we the 'cheeky one today.....???

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment