Is everyone in the US on this site?? Any Girls in London?? INFO CONCERNING BLACK PEOPLE Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 18, 2006 at 03:34 AM

Hi all,

It seems that everyone is from the US on this site......are there any girls in London??

Here in London inter-racial relationships still seem to hold a certian stigma, thats bullsh!t in my view, maybe i may immigrate to the US as it seems to be accepted in most states there a hell of a lot more than here!

Why do we still live in the past in the UK??
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2010 at 10:33 AM

If you want an interracial relationship then London is the place to be.
    i was born London and i am black.but most of my girlfriends have been of a diffrent race mostly white.in London its quite common to see couples of diffrent races mixing,and no one gives a sh..
    but i believe in the suburbs it a little diffrent.i dont know the explanation for this but its everywhere even we are now in
    European community lots of these girls are also mixing with the Blacks.including one of my Brothers who is married to a Polish girl.there is also an explosion of White guys with Black girls.
    soon this country will be like Brazil, with lots of mixed race people everywhere.its all good.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2008 at 02:33 PM

This sigma is mostly in the places in the UK that are rural. In the big cities like London etc it is numerous.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 03, 2007 at 05:37 PM

I wouldn't worry about it mate, aslong as you're both happy that's all that matters although I can appreciate it's hard to meet people of other races and backgrounds - good luck on your quest and hope you find happiness whoever you choose to be with white, black, yellow or brown ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2007 at 03:56 PM

I am moving to england in April and have heard about interracial relationships there. There is still a stigma here for these relationships as well, it's just that it is more accepted in the larger cities. No need to leave london to find a women, because there is no guarantee you will find one in the US either.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment