do women of color really like white mean and what they like Looking for Women who loves... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 08, 2012 at 05:07 PM

DO WOMEN OF COLOR REALLY LIKE WHITE MEN
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2014 at 05:17 PM

Yes I can only speak for myself I have dated 2 white men. One was a smooth talking cheater and the other was so charming and protective but it turned into being over jealous and controlling. I don't think all men are the same honestly I just love men! Color has never been an issues and it never will be. But umm right now I want another white man.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Quoting author:

Yes, we do. White men are far more caring and compasionate when it comes to relationships. They are also your partner and really support thier women when it comes to anything thier woman is trying to accomplish. They are Very sensual and attentive, yes I love my vanilla men.

You are really talking about me.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2014 at 08:47 AM

I don't know about that. I have yet to be in a relationship with a man of my own ethnicity. However, I have dated plenty of caucasian and Asian men who were not so nice. Also my dad, uncles and cousins have proven to be kind, respectful, loving husbands to their wives.  All of them were raised to be gentlemen and behave accordingly. I cannot say men my ethnic group are bad companions based upon what I have personally witnessed, which I admit is anecdotal. I can say that men of any ethnic group can be either good or bad significant others; everybody lies along a spectrum. Hopefully, if I have a son I will be able to say that he is a gentleman.

If the original poster is seeking women of particular ethnic groups he'd do well to do beyond anecdotal research- history & pop culture history of the ethnic groups & women of the groups that interest him. He may have but the question initially asked suggested he was only begining any such research. Perhaps a few books would do it. Maybe a few documentaries.  It really just depends on the woman. Not all women, not all men are open to dating different races.

Personally, I am open or else I would not be on this site - likewise for anyone else. Is it my sole goal to date someone outside of my race? No. I am just open and attempting to optimize. I think that men of other ethnic groups have been more plentiful or more willing to approach me than my own in the places where I have lived.  This has even been true for Oakland.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2014 at 08:35 AM

Yes, we do. White men are far more caring and compasionate when it comes to relationships. They are also your partner and really support thier women when it comes to anything thier woman is trying to accomplish. They are Very sensual and attentive, yes I love my vanilla men.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 09:51 AM

Depends on the people involved. There are people in both categories open to  one another. Very broad question but the mere existence of this site answers it. 

Bon chance!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I seem to have more things in common with white guys, so yes. But race/ethnicity don't matter to me.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Absolutely!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2012 at 08:26 PM

Yes, we do.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 01:42 PM

You just have to be a little aggressive and ask your crush on a date. Make it clear that its a date and you're not just doing something "nice" like friends would....or else you get stuck in the friend zone!
Follow - email me when people comment