I think I've missed the bus Asian men and Black women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 13, 2013 at 07:53 AM

Finally, Im on extended leave for 6 months. On a whim, I decided to self indulge and look for new friends to meet, maybe that something girl as well. A quick google revealed an interesting site and it lead me to here. Lots of pretty people floating about, awesome!

Did the profile thing, got my photos verified and then I just realised, I may have missed the bus. Browsing through the forums for interesting topics (and there are many) I came to realise that many of the posts and replies are from more than 5 years ago :(

Its like realising that youve finally made it to the departure lounge to Utopia and the last bus left a few years back. I imagine myself sitting alone at an empty bus station, with overgrown shrubs and a lone dry tumbleweed rolling past, accompanied the the sound of a dry hollow wind...calling out longingly..."youve misssssed the last busss dweeeb.."
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I think the site needs an active curator or community manager to cull all the old profiles etc.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 04:05 PM

yes, i realize this topic is several months old. however this is my very first day, just joined, and i fear the same thing...that perhaps this is no longer an active website. :( let's hope we are both wrong...

Follow - email me when people comment