Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

Where are you? I am still searching White Man Seeks Black Woman

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 09:07 PM

• 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2016 at 07:39 AM

Sorry for the delay in responding. But I just noticed your reply to my post.  I would be very interested in talking with you. What method do you prefer ? 

Joey 

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2016 at 01:32 PM

Hi Yourman! I hope you have found your Queen!

• View author's info Posted on Jun 02, 2015 at 08:45 PM

YourMan2004,

I happen to be black, beautiful, sexy, sweet, classy, caring... but I live in Southern California. That's too bad, becauseI like your profile. Feel free to email me if interested. 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2015 at 08:47 PM

that is funny, because most black men don't want black women to have long hair like mine

• View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2015 at 09:49 PM

Dear Yourman2004,

I read your request and I don't think you are being unreasonable at all. I believe that everyone has a right to his or her preference and it should be respected. I believe that each of us sets our preferences based on our experience. I also think that living near the beach is a reasonable goal, and so is the height weight proportion. You are just being honest and if that is what you want, then that is what you want. I must say that I have been married before and I settled the first time around. I promised myself that I was not going to settle the next time and I will make sure the man possesses atleast the most important qualities. You are a very nice looking man and I can only imagine the time you are having. I hope that you find somone that fits the bill......and just for the record, its sad that it is so difficult to find something so simple nowadays. 

Searching, 

Dreak1

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2015 at 06:33 AM

I am well aware of AAW's hair.  Long hair is not a must. It's just a preference. I love long black hair.  That's not to say that short hair isn't beautiful. There are many beautiful women with short hair.  

• View author's info Posted on Apr 02, 2015 at 12:54 PM

I would have to ask why does the woman have to have long black hair?  Most AAWs have short to medium hair lengths that's if she has no weave or she wears a wig and she's not mixed with another race like Caucasian, Aisian or Hispanic.  You do know that right?  What do you think of AAWs that have natural hair styles?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2015 at 07:14 AM

Well,,,,I will start by saying this. I want to meet a lady and fall deeply in love I want her to be black, beautiful, sexy, sweet, classy, caring, and I prefer long black hair. And in time she would have to be willing to relocate to the Destin Fl area with me. I mean. Who wouldnt want to love near the beach? And this just seems so difficult for me to find. I tend to lean to the younger ladies. But that doesn't mean any age is excluded. I sometime feel like I'm searching for a proverbial needle in a haystack. I see women who interest me. Maybe I am not of interest to them? I am very loving. Affectionate kind heart. A gentleman. But don't mistake this and think I am a pushover. I can tell when the feeling isn't genuine. And I give more than I expect.
    So if you have interest and would like to know more. Please reply. And please be HWP height to weight proportionate   

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 09:07 PM

I'm curios to know why you have to say "have good hygiene" and whats HWP?