Love without borders White Man Seeks Black Woman Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 21, 2016 at 10:02 AM

Hello everyone!!!I am looking for a black woman who is ready for strt to have along distance relationship..Why black woman?Well lets just say that I have dated with white womas before until I didnt discover the beauty, character and cultural differences from Africa..I was totally amazed about everything!!!I would like to nobody understand me wrong..but since than I am blind for other womans..I finded the real beauty in everything what black womans attributes have.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2019 at 10:08 PM

Hi I am new here and code name Angel from America, Northern Michigan.  I read through your comments and profile, I have love for you my long distance friend to give us Africa American women a chance. Some have been scared to fully go further with black women due to stigmatization of American culture. I am all for long distances dating and then relationships. I never experienced a longer distance relationship but I treat as new adventure for myself.  If interest please comment back.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2018 at 06:41 PM

Hi There . Just signed up and signed in. I'm Halli .😁 So I have one question - for now. Long distance is Okay. But just how long were you anticipating being at a distance? 😁 Just asking. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2016 at 09:27 PM

Hello I got lucky I just signed up for this site and I've been getting all black men lol... but I love white stallions I respect and love the cultural differences between us and the diversity that we can bring to each other any who if you want to talk email  TTYL 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2016 at 02:35 AM

Hi im brown skin Asian. I'm looking for serious relationship ? I've no problems with LDR. Chat me if u would like

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2016 at 02:06 PM

Quoting author:

Hello everyone!!!I am looking for a black woman who is ready for strt to have along distance relationship..Why black woman?Well lets just say that I have dated with white womas before until I didnt discover the beauty, character and cultural differences from Africa..I was totally amazed about everything!!!I would like to nobody understand me wrong..but since than I am blind for other womans..I finded the real beauty in everything what black womans attributes have.

why long distance ?

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2016 at 06:51 PM

Hello,  I found your profile and wondered how your search was going.  I'd like to chat sometime if you'd like. 😉

Follow - email me when people comment