How did you come to appreciate the appeal of other races? White Man Seeks Black Woman Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 20, 2016 at 02:23 PM

Was it some magic moment, was it a series of events with the race in question, or do you feel you have always been attracted to other races?

Share your stories with me as brief or as extensively as you like. I enjoy learning how others come to appreciate what i love so much about other races, specifically the elegance and excellence of the undiscovered Black Queen.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 14Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 04, 2019 at 10:21 PM

Many years,I always curious of how thing would be dating causican man or Asian . Then doubt has crossed my mind too.  What if I am not appeal enough or not really spontaneously.? I get hesitated and I just stuck or used to same race. Recently I explored Mexican culture and I love it. I have strong attractiveness to Latino man. It something about them loves their heritage make me all in.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2018 at 06:15 AM

Very well said. Thank you!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2018 at 12:42 AM

Well I always had a attraction to all kinds of men but more resonantly I notice that I seem to be attracted to white men.It all started a long time ago when I had a celebrity crush Leonaro Da Vinci I always loved him on 90ths series Growing pains.I remember the love story Titanic the ship of dreams with Leo and Kate Winslet.Other celebrity crush like R&b singer Jesse McCartney I have both on Facebook and Justin Timberlake with boy band Nsync.Also I have been doing my research on interracial dating and marriages I often find myself watching bolgers for interracial marriages my favorites are YouTube bolgers David and Adanna a Nigerian woman that lives in London at the time and meets a white man in school and has a traditional Nigerian wedding.I still believe that love comes and all different sizes and shapes you just Have to find what works for you.❤️💕❤️💕

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2018 at 09:47 AM

I realize this is from over a year ago, but I must say I have never heard it said better.

It is only a limitation isn't it?  

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2018 at 09:57 AM

I was a military brat so I grow up all over the world . And dated girl of all  nationalities  . The love of my life was black when I was in high school . Her dad got stationed in a different state and I have never found love like that again . I look at people for their actions not their skin color. I believe when you find the right person at you were ment to be with skin color has not a thing to do with it . 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2018 at 04:28 AM

I believe it was always embedded in me to want more in life than one thing my family wanted. Being young growing up, I realized that there are different personalities out here and not many people are disrespectful but there are enough.  The way different cultures carry themselves encouraged me to want to be treated a certain way. The feeling is exciting and it feels good. Good and looks does not trigger it for me. There is something else inside that vessel. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2017 at 01:06 PM

I'm attracted to many ethnicities, but my soft spot is for sure petite Asian women. It was only natural since I always liked their culture, food, etc. I feel they are more civilized than many western countries, especially my own. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2017 at 08:36 PM

I have always been attracted to women of color. I love cultural diversity, learning and above all, my growth as a human being. 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2017 at 12:35 PM

Started off as a curiosity when I first started online dating so I explored the options online.  After going out on some dates and one longer term relationship with a black man I was hooked.  I love the color of the skin. I love touching it and they even small different then white men. LOL Seriously Most black men are absolutley beautiful.  Of course that depends on the character of that black man.  Like all physically beautiful people, if their personality and character are ugly then their appearance is ugly to me.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2017 at 07:21 PM

It started when my family adopted me at the age of 6 months,  though it took me a number of years to figure out that I was adopted. I was always mad because I did. Or have long blonde hair like my sisters and blamed my mum! LOL. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2017 at 02:43 PM

Very well said.  Thank you.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2017 at 04:02 PM

It's time to explore. Being opened minded is necessary when it comes to relationships and love. I enjoy people and have found that only commiting to a particular ethnicity is hindering growth and love.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2017 at 05:02 AM

my ex husband is white

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2017 at 03:41 PM

For me I always been attracted to latin and europe men, I had these preferences since forever. My first boyfriend was eastern european lol. I think its the accidents, food and, culture. My family is from south america and latino food is simiular to my culture dishes. 

Follow - email me when people comment