WM 4 WF into Black Men Iowa WM4WF into Black Men Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2005 at 12:01 PM

sure isn't funny how posts are missing. I think the bimbo is on the wrong site.......... click on over to the Springer site.

jerry! jerry! jerry!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2005 at 07:02 PM

Its all about this weird "Cuckolding" fetish some guys have... apparently its an equal mix of humiliation/rascism/voyeurism that turns them on. I mean... its referring to black men as a dominant sexx toy, not a human being.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2005 at 09:28 AM

ha ha absolutely love it Very very funny See this guy i too was amazed at his profile and HAD to talk with him so i winked him " i want to talk with you" He, all eager contacted me, to be hit with pretty much of the same stuff all you guys have said
    Well done for the humourous response
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2005 at 07:19 PM

hey i read yor profile and i like it you can contact me on y----0 as razdinsky hope to hear from you soon
    Alison
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2005 at 02:51 AM

Oh my god! I think what you described is SO sexy. It is erotic for me to perform on a black guy, while my boyfriend watched. I don't really care too much about the black guy, I enjoy knowing man is getting off.
    I was in West Des Moines this past winter...I was single then, but never met anyone exciting in that conservative town.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2005 at 08:10 AM

Loner, I like you.If you give 1/3 of the money back, make it a sock full of pennies. Cause somebody sho'nuff needs to hit that sob up side the head. maybe that's it!! Head, hit...Lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2005 at 06:41 AM

BlakWizard
    com'ere babe, I want a half sane man in my life...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 05:33 PM

Loner,
    you are sooo bad! ROFL!

loner1115 write:
    ...Now, if this wife of yours isn't serving you with divorce papers afterwards, then I didn't do my job right and I'll give you...a third of your money back. Guaranteed!

A THIRD of the money back??
    No way sweetie!
    Rather just say if she's not serving him, you'll need more practice with her.
    LOL

*Sama joins Siver in PIMP-mode... heads off to find the kegels thread*
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2005 at 09:55 PM

that's so true BlakWizard!

Btw, I agree with a lot of what's in your profile & posted to your comments section.
    Sama451
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2005 at 04:33 PM

scorpio67 write:
    The world gets crazier and crazier by the second and i can see from a guy who would marry a white lady who loves blk men. I mean come on dude. that would defy and define marriage in the worst way. If you ask me and i always say what's on my mind. I think you get a kick out of seeing a well hung blk men. Is that it? If so you would be sick man and and your tag team wife would be too. Binded in a relationship built on lust and sexual greed. You gotta be kidding. And these are the famous words of the Scorpio~67~ Go find a stupid woman to be your wife. I don't think any real woman would grab a deal like that unless she thought it was her kind of sick enviroment she wanted to be in. Look though i do it alone and no one needs to watch me except that woman so you can use my ideas and improve your bed skills. I come to take all the white women and give them what they have been wanted for centuries and thats the blk man. I love women.....!!!!!

What would the woman need the white dude for? Maybe he should skip the woman all together and just get with the black man. Sorry to go there, but he really MAKES NO SENSE.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 11:16 AM

find1 write:
    Lord, it's a freaky world we live in... but hey, I say to each his own. I tend to be old-fashioned and would never want my wife getting down with anyone but me. I once met some friends at a club for swingers and was amazed to see guys feeling up women while the husband stood right there watching. And the dance floor was nothing but a freak-fest.

LMAO! I hear ya man! To each his own, but weird freaky stuff.

I prefer my woman to be with me that is for sure and me to be with her only.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2005 at 01:21 PM

who do ya think maybe that he is fantasizing about that black man really doin? see everyone wants a piece of the big ol black schlong... kidding... of course.. lmao
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 04:16 PM

Lord, it's a freaky world we live in... but hey, I say to each his own. I tend to be old-fashioned and would never want my wife getting down with anyone but me. I once met some friends at a club for swingers and was amazed to see guys feeling up women while the husband stood right there watching. And the dance floor was nothing but a freak-fest.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 05:29 PM

lol!!! Yall need jesus!!(runs around sprinkling holy water on the posts)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2005 at 12:16 AM

scorpio67 write:
    .... I come to take all the white women and give them what they have been wanted for centuries and thats the blk man...

Dang scorp, now THAT's ^ funny!

Shame on you for eggin' the guy on like that ;-)
    *hee-hee-hee!*
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 11, 2005 at 07:50 PM

The world gets crazier and crazier by the second and i can see from a guy who would marry a white lady who loves blk men. I mean come on dude. that would defy and define marriage in the worst way. If you ask me and i always say what's on my mind. I think you get a kick out of seeing a well hung blk men. Is that it? If so you would be sick man and and your tag team wife would be too. Binded in a relationship built on lust and sexual greed. You gotta be kidding. And these are the famous words of the Scorpio~67~ Go find a stupid woman to be your wife. I don't think any real woman would grab a deal like that unless she thought it was her kind of sick enviroment she wanted to be in. Look though i do it alone and no one needs to watch me except that woman so you can use my ideas and improve your bed skills. I come to take all the white women and give them what they have been wanted for centuries and thats the blk man. I love women.....!!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2005 at 12:32 AM

This was the first email I received from this site, not anticipated,kinda naive on my part I guess, tho I had not ticked "intimate enconters" or "couples"...cause not my desire...had visions of some kinda militia camp & shackles..when I read this one.
    And specifically said "no married guys"..so why would he summize I'd be into 3'way... beats me.. "Takes all kinds" but my visualisation on this one..is not "kind"..
    Thanks for your posts in the forum Silver & bm6.. enjoyed them these past few sleepless nites..Another Aries gal.from the Antipodes
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2005 at 04:26 AM

well crazy ain't it the things people want and desire!!! For happiness!
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2005 at 10:19 AM

He isn't married yet. It is one thing to do things to sustain the excitement of a relationship, hardly another to start a relationship based on adding another person. Just my opinion.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2005 at 10:54 PM

a9ergirl write:
    Do marriage vows mean nothing these days?

A quick answer is no, they don't to some. Furthermore, it should be of no surprise when the thrill of it all eventually loses its luster and thereto the divorce proceedings. But to each his own, as there is nary a one of us in this country that can dictate to another how to live their life. However, it is so sad when we see such. The simple fact is if someone is so inclined in his or her mind to entertain the idea of introducing another person into the sanctity of a marriage, then invariably there will a definite change in the dynamics of said relationship, unless of course the marriage was NOT based upon love and respect for each other.
Follow - email me when people comment