WM 4 WF into Black Men Iowa WM4WF into Black Men

• View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2005 at 05:39 AM

Come Clean Wakeup!!! Why are you stalking notlookin'? Whats the real deal here?!?!? Enquiring minds want to know!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 02:50 PM

JstChrmn write:
    blonde dd,
    DOES fAITH KNOW YOU STOLE HER PICTURE AND ARE FRONTING IT TO BE YOU? LOL

I just realized who that was. LOL, what a hoot. Do you think her name is
    Blond Ding Dong?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 08:09 PM

I asked DD if Faith knew she kiked her photo and is writing that kind of trash in her name........LOL take a closer look.........
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 08:01 PM

GO KIM...RUNNIN WITH YA GIRL!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 12:25 PM

Maybe you want the black man yourself, maybe not. Does not matter, if its what you think you want to experience, go on try it. I have tried it and we bothed loved it. I dont try to figure life out I just live it.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 03:58 PM

now that is funny...real funny so funny it made me laugh out loud.
    It is god to be in america were people can interact and even disagree sometimes.
    As long as we do it civily then ...do it well.
    now that is funny...real funny so funny it made me laugh out loud.
    It is god to be in america were people can interact and even disagree sometimes.
    As long as we do it civily then ...do it well.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 03:54 PM

Try AFF, you might have better luck finding what you're looking for there. I think this site is for the tamer minds that are a little more serious.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 12, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Essentiality write:
    Hey Love your post so witty and a fab way to get a point across im Alison and i hope you are ahving a godd time in life and finding waht you want

Thanks, Essentiality. Same to you. You winked this freak, yes? ROFL!
    Treasure
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2005 at 03:31 PM

Dito.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2005 at 09:00 AM

skip that nasty s**t no white man gonna watch me wit my blk man !! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2005 at 12:04 PM

Hey Love your post so witty and a fab way to get a point across im Alison and i hope you are ahving a godd time in life and finding waht you want
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2005 at 10:48 PM

Well, dating sites are also free advertising for e'scort services. Lord, what some people have to do for a living...

Yep, I think the Author's a seriously closeted gay man. The woman's just a go-between.

I also agree about the objectification of the Black man in this guy's fantasy.

Wait a minute. How'd a DECENT woman like ME even get on this thread? I am so ashamed...
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 07:39 PM

sleeplessinvirginia write:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I see that the post and profile are now MIA.

As far as the original post,in case no one has noticed there are a lot of profiles on this site with similar preferences but those people just didn't have the b*lls to post it as a thread. I think the most obvious thing this fellow is missing is discretion.

I don't agree with what the BlondeDD lady wrote. If you are looking to meet someone on a site like this, then I would keep those types of comments/wishes to yourself. As for Essentiality, this is not that type of thread. Take it offline and leave it. For DECENT women like myself, it's hard enough to show men that all women are not alike. By making comments like Blonde DD women are just continuing the "Dumb Blonde" sterotype...
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 08:02 AM

all I can say is this some sicko nasty shyt.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2005 at 09:38 AM

OMG!!!...Sleepless you have got to be one of the hottest guys (and intelligent too)!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2005 at 09:41 AM

Jane05 write:
    Gurrl, I hope you aren't passing judgement on anyone...arent you married and lookin to cheat? I'm not saying this is right/wrong, but when you are lookin to do similar, to cast judgemnt is WAY wrong!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I see that the post and profile are now MIA.

As far as the original post,in case no one has noticed there are a lot of profiles on this site with similar preferences but those people just didn't have the b*lls to post it as a thread. I think the most obvious thing this fellow is missing is discretion.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2005 at 08:59 AM

ProgRockFan1973 write:
    Its all about this weird "Cuckolding" fetish some guys have... apparently its an equal mix of humiliation/rascism/voyeurism that turns them on. I mean... its referring to black men as a dominant sexx toy, not a human being.

Gurrl, I hope you arent passing judgement on anyone...arent you married and lookin to cheat? Im not saying this is right/wrong, but when you are lookin to do similar, to cast judgemnt is WAY wrong!

My thoughts exactly!
    Though I suppose, for some, freakiness is relative, & anyone freakier than them just "ain't nermal."
    *picture me inserting my Dana Carvey
    pursed-lips Church Lady smiley here*

;^D
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2005 at 06:51 AM

Whoa!! I just saw this thread. Loner has got to be one of the funniest guys in the world!! LMAO
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2005 at 03:28 AM

WOW.......where do I sign up for this!!!!! I'm KIDDING
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2005 at 01:31 PM

bethhop write:
    They say there's no such thing as a dumb question' buttttttttttttttt thisis the dumbest statement I have read probaly ever!

Gurrl, I hope you arent passing judgement on anyone...arent you married and lookin to cheat? Im not saying this is right/wrong, but when you are lookin to do similar, to cast judgemnt is WAY wrong!