The End of the Chase Relationship Resume Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 14, 2009 at 05:50 PM

Anyone who is in the dating game knows that sometimes, it can be just that? a game. And, in order to win the game, it?s important to have a few tricks up your sleeve.

The nature of courtship has evolved vastly since the beginning of time. While some cultures still enforce arranged marriages, many cultures no longer do so, and the job of finding the right person lies strictly with the individual looking for love. Therefore, it?s important to learn the ropes about navigating the sometimes rocky seas of love and courtship.

The most important thing you need to know is that men are no longer the predators. Some women still believe in the notion of playing hard to get with the man they have their sights set on, but that?s not always a good idea. Many men will simply walk away if the object of their affection is not showing enough interest. Don?t presume that if a man really cares about a woman he?ll chase her to the ends of the earth in hopes of winning her hand in marriage- that only happens in fairytales. You MUST reciprocate interest shown to you, otherwise, he or she might lose their interest in you and focus on finding someone else. Both men and women should responsible for that.

Another important factor to consider is the amount of competition out there. We are living in a more liberal world and the earth?s population is growing strong, with over 7 billion people on the planet. With exciting websites like www.InterracialDesires.net and www.InterracialMatch.com , more people feel comfortable with searching for love online. When creating your online profile, be sure focus on your STRENGTHS and highlight them. Don?t put down in your profile that you are really messy and frequently late when meeting someone, even if it is true! Once you make a connection with someone, they?ll find those details out about you.

Lastly, be sure to make a good first impression that will last a lifetime. Make it clear to the apple of your eye that you are looking for love and know what you want and be sure to behave accordingly. Love is a two way street and BOTH people involved need to make a relationship work. Always remember that it takes two to tango.

Copyright 2009

Akua Hinds Media Music & Merchandise
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 09:25 PM

Thanks for the advice:)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2010 at 08:40 AM

Work towards relocating. you deserve love.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 01:46 AM

good stuff girlz! Awesome! This is great stuff for the guys
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 06:17 AM

Great advice, I've had some very decent men contact me. The problem is they are so far away! What do I do about that?¿

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment