Focus Laughter is the best medicine Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2006 at 07:59 AM

OK007 write:
    A Woman Was Staying At A 10 Star Hotel And Decided To Go sunbathing On The Hotel Roof, when she Laid Down To Sun her Back, And Fell Asleep, Her Bikini Top Fell Off, She Didn't Care So Much, Though, Because Nobody Came Up To The roof Anyway, Which Is Why She Was suprised, ............ When She Heard Footsteps, It Was The Maitre'D ..... From The Restaurant, Ma'am He Said, We Were All wondering If you Could Put Your Top back On ............... Why ? ......... I"m Not Disturbing Anybody, ............. Ma'am ........................ Your On The Skylight .................... .................................................. ................................

the visual is just so funny. Picture her red..... lol
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2006 at 01:14 PM

Women and Cats

I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep.

In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:54 AM

.......... Nine Out Of Ten People Like Chocolat ............... The Tenth Person Always -- Lies ...................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:19 AM

Samantha451 write:
    ****** ANOTHER FOOD PUN ******

A couple held a themed costume party in which everyone was to dress as an emotion.

Soon the guests began to arrive...

With the first knock at the door, the couple answers to find a woman dressed in an outfit made entirely from pink feather boas.

"Great costume! What emotion are you?" ask the hosts.
    "I'm TICKLED PINK," replies the woman.

At the next knock, the couple answers to find a neighboring couple, both dressed in green, each with a large letter on the fronts of their costumes.

"Nice! But what emotion are you?"
    "We're GREEN WITH ENVY," they say in unison.

Soon there's a third knock...

The hosts answer the door to find a friend on their doorstep, completely nude but for a piece of fruit covering his private area.

"Land's sake!" exclaims the gentleman host. "Get in here man before you get yourself arrested!"

"Interesting costume," says the woman "but what on earth emotion ARE you??"

With a sly smile the man replies,
    "I'm DEEP IN DISPAIR."

......... Now, Dats A Good One Samantha, Talk About Fruit Of The Loom's ....... He,He, He,He ..................... ............................................................................................................. ............................... Now, Here's Another One, ......... The Stress On The Interracial Match Forum's ....... Wouldn't Be So Hard To Take ............ If It Were Chocolate Covered ........... {SMILE} .......................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 01:04 PM

****** ANOTHER FOOD PUN ******

A couple held a themed costume party in which everyone was to dress as an emotion.

Soon the guests began to arrive...

With the first knock at the door, the couple answers to find a woman dressed in an outfit made entirely from pink feather boas.

"Great costume! What emotion are you?" ask the hosts.
    "I'm TICKLED PINK," replies the woman.

At the next knock, the couple answers to find a neighboring couple, both dressed in green, each with a large letter on the fronts of their costumes.

"Nice! But what emotion are you?"
    "We're GREEN WITH ENVY," they say in unison.

Soon there's a third knock...

The hosts answer the door to find a friend on their doorstep, completely nude but for a piece of fruit covering his private area.

"Land's sake!" exclaims the gentleman host. "Get in here man before you get yourself arrested!"

"Interesting costume," says the woman "but what on earth emotion ARE you??"

With a sly smile the man replies,
    "I'm DEEP IN DISPAIR."
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 10:38 AM

........ So, You Consider It A Culinary Success ................ If The Pop-Tart Stays In One Piece ............ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 10:30 AM

phea44 write:
    NEWSPAPER AD: "Need co-author for a book on self-reliance."

......... When People Found Out That , Cheney Shot A Lawyer, His Popularity ...... Went Up 92%
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2006 at 11:53 PM

Samantha451 write:
    Good one Phea!
    Hmmm...
    This recent lil' offering of yours now has me wondering, maybe we need a BOOKS NEVER WRITTEN thread. ;^D

Sam, I'm on it! On second thought, Never Mind! I'll pass that one on to YOU. LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 09:12 PM

Good one Phea!
    Hmmm...
    This recent lil' offering of yours now has me wondering, maybe we need a BOOKS NEVER WRITTEN thread. ;^D
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2006 at 05:16 PM

NEWSPAPER AD: "Need co-author for a book on self-reliance."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2006 at 06:48 PM

Q: What do you call kids born in whorehouses?"

A: Brothel sprouts.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2006 at 05:29 PM

Q: 100 Women Surveyed, "Would you have sex with Bill Clinton?"

A: 80% said not again.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2006 at 03:18 AM

....... A Littlt Girl Wakes Into Her Perents' Bedroom And Notices For The First First Time, Her Father's Nakedness, Immediately, She Is Curious, He Has Equipment That She Doesn't Have, She Asks, What Are Those, Well, Sweetheart, - Are God's Apples Of Life, "Without Them" .... You Wouldn't Be Here Now, ....... Puzzled, She Looks For Her Mommy, Whom Is Cooking Dinner, And Tells Her What Daddy Said, ................ To Which Her Mommy Asks, ....................................... "Did" He Say Anything About The Dead Branch They Are Hanging From ?????/ .............................. OK
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 07:37 AM

.... A Very Tight Man Was Looking For A Gift For His Girlfriend ..... Everything Was So Expensive, Except For A Broken Glass Vase Which He Could Purchase For Almost Nothing, So, He Asked, The Store To Send It, Hoping His Girlfriend Would Think It Had Been Broken In Transit, ......... In Due Time, ..... The Man Received An Acknwledgment From His Girlfriend .......... "Thanks For The Vase, ..... {It Read} ..... It Was So Thoughtful Of You To Wrap Each Piece Separately .......................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2005 at 07:47 PM

Silver1944 write:
    If this doesn't get you laughing, nothing will.

There were these twin sisters just turning one hundred years old in
    St. Luke's Nursing Home and the editor of the Cambridge rag, "The
    Cambridge Distorter", told a photographer to get over there and take
    the pictures of these 100 year old twins.

One of the twins was hard of hearing and the other could hear quite
    well. The photographer asked them to sit on the sofa and the deaf one
    said to her twin, "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

He said, "WE GOTTA SIT OVER THERE ON THE SOFA!", said the other.

"Now get a little closer together," said the cameraman.

Again, "WHAT DID HE SAY?" "HE SAYS SQUEEZE TOGETHER A LITTLE"

So they wiggled up close to each other.

"Just hold on for a bit longer, I've got to focus," said the photographer.

YET AGAIN - "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"HE SAYS HE'S GONNA FOCUS!"

With a big grin, the deaf twin shouted out, "Me first!"

LMAO! It took me a few minutes to get it! I'm a bit slo LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2005 at 06:08 PM

A Woman Was Staying At A 10 Star Hotel And Decided To Go sunbathing On The Hotel Roof, when she Laid Down To Sun her Back, And Fell Asleep, Her Bikini Top Fell Off, She Didn't Care So Much, Though, Because Nobody Came Up To The roof Anyway, Which Is Why She Was suprised, ............ When She Heard Footsteps, It Was The Maitre'D ..... From The Restaurant, Ma'am He Said, We Were All wondering If you Could Put Your Top back On ............... Why ? ......... I"m Not Disturbing Anybody, ............. Ma'am ........................ Your On The Skylight .................... .................................................. ................................
Follow - email me when people comment