Today Im ashamed of being white in America Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2005 at 03:42 AM

"White supremacy has to die for the humanity to live"
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 03:48 PM

beanpie write:
    "Here, I believe that no one, but you, think that one race is above another. "

WHERE HAVE I STATED OR INFERRED THIS?

Beanpie, A lot of your posts are a comparison of whites and blacks. You say we have strengths that white people don't have, your conversation is black and white and you show that you are proud of your people by your writings. It's most of your conversation.

Even if your information was true, what relevance would it have to people, who appreciate your kind? I mean, to me, if I was white or any other color, I would be turned off by your proud behavior.

Your posts would be relevant on a KKK site. I'd sit back and cheer for you.

However, color of skin does not determine whom your people are?

You know, I am addicted to the forums. I think that you are to, but you don't have anything else to talk about.

So, what do you think about my posts here?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2005 at 01:17 PM

When you realize that there are other races, which consist of people, who don't know what's going on around them, you can understand why they wouldn't want to be bothered with blacks.

They see or hear the news on tv, radio and newspapers. There goes the reputation of blacks. Therefore, many become innocently predjudice, including some in our own race.

When these people show up for jury trial, it's not hard to convict a black man.

An entire collection of my posts tell a story.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Beanpie, are you a Hutu or Tutsi? Because, they appear to be behind time in comparison to those on interracial match. Here, I believe that no one, but you, think that one race is above another.

You see, much of our race navigate life as if they don't understand what's going on around them. This makes me defensive, when it comes to my reputation. I don't want anyone to think I am like them.

It's one thing to be forced into poverty and crime; but, it is another to do it with pride and style. You see, I like to differentiate myself from them by not allowing my car to be so low that it nearly scrapes the ground, wear my pants hanging off my behind and use the slang that they are accustomed to using. I see that they go to great lengths to reach out and be different, with no care for morality. Many of them don't seem to be interested in learning any more than they have to.

I do the best I can, given the limitations I'm exposed to and peer pressure.

The Israelites were divided because of the existence of immorality and morality. Are you proud of your entire race?

Blacks are a race that won't unite for a legitimate cause. Like always, donations are given to those, which produce a tax break. Many of those, who receive these donations are the fat cats that maintain the system the way it is. They brag about feeding the poor; but, whom they teach to fish for his own, is few to none. So, the poor will be back tommorrow. Many black churches follow the same example.

Many of them go to church for years and still depend on a pastor to tell them the truth.

Many of them see their own in top positions, such as government, and they say, "progress". They don't know that these people adopted many of the same principles that are holding them back. They are going along with the program, jumping on the boat or whatever you want to call it. Then, they want to copy them.

When you know that what is done today, we build on tommorrow, you wonder, "What will happen tommorrow".

They comprise a small percentage of the population, but make up nearly 65% of the prison population. More and more prisons are being built and they act like things are getting better. They can't see that they will all be gone before any other race.

However, your post was constructive in showing how the influence of one can encourage a certain mentality in another. It was done when Satan entered the heart of Judas. But, it took an immoral frame of mind for Satan to encourage Judas to help deliver Jesus to the Jews. In this world, weaknesses are explored for another's gain.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 01:52 PM

It sounds like to me that someone is placing too much emphasis on race and therefore, they are reaping what they sow: war.

Not my problem. I'm not that stupid. No race is above another. Those, who don't know that, cause a lot of problems.

If every person, who thought their race was supperior to another, went to war with each other, we would soon solve that problem. They would be non-existent. But, I would hope that someone would wake up and see the non-sense behind it and get out.

All people could live in harmony with one another, if they would adopt the right principles, regardless of the source.

Beanpie, I don't believe in throwing gasoline on a fire. I believe in putting it out.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 02:41 AM

BEANPIE writes GOD created WHITE people just as he created the REST of us ..and then he says he does not think that GOD personally created us ALL ..is not that a contradiction ? ..however let me ask BEANPIE this, if GOD did NOT personally create us ALL then WHO did or where did the REST come from ?.....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 02:28 AM

BEANPIE writes "i do not believe that GOD personaly created us ALL"..well BEANPIE, which RACES do YOU say GOD created and which races did he NOT create ?....! BRIAN !
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 02:14 AM

beanpie write:

THIS POST IS NOT TO CLAIM DARKER PEOPLE ARE "BETTER".
    I do not believe God, personally, created us all.
    I believe He created the first humans and allowed them to reproduce.
    Considering that it is not possible for two lighter people to have a darker offspring unless one of the parents has a fairly recent darker ancestor.
    So, guess what color the first human was?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2005 at 09:31 PM

beanpie write:

THIS POST IS NOT TO CLAIM DARKER PEOPLE ARE "BETTER".

I do not believe God, personally, created us all.

I believe He created the first humans and allowed them to reproduce.

Considering that it is not possible for two lighter people to have a darker offspring unless one of the parents has a fairly recent darker ancestor.

So, guess what color the first human was?

Beanie,

2 Dark people cannot make a caucasian. If you are referring to dark people making an "albino", you are talking about an altogether seaparte issue, but the Albino is still NOT caucasian. Skin color does not beget race..... capeesh?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2005 at 01:04 PM

IT IS ASHAMED WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR SELF AS A WHOLE. DID THAT PERTICULAR BORN FROM THE SAME WOMAN... YOU CANNOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE RESPONSABLE FOR ANOTHERS ACTIONS.... IF ANYTHING ACCOUNTS FOR RECENT EVENTS I WOULD BE NOT BE PROUD TO BE AN AMMERICAN...BRING OUR TROOPS HOME...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2005 at 10:10 AM

cyupanqui write:
    Awesome post, ML.

"Thinking positive will not do the trick alone, contrary to some people's beliefs. If you think positive, won't you also think and act positive? What efforts do you put forth to improve the world for your kids, without going along with authoritative schemes?"

I may add that it is important, no, vital to get informed. Only a well-informed person can help effectively. There are far too many groups out there pretending to help, when in truth all they do is put more money in a few people's pockets.

Get informed, and get moving. There are many ways to help make this world a better place for you and your family, and even for all other people around you.

Peace.

Aye, Education is key
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 11:52 AM

Awesome post, ML.

"Thinking positive will not do the trick alone, contrary to some people's beliefs. If you think positive, won't you also think and act positive? What efforts do you put forth to improve the world for your kids, without going along with authoritative schemes?"

I may add that it is important, no, vital to get informed. Only a well-informed person can help effectively. There are far too many groups out there pretending to help, when in truth all they do is put more money in a few people's pockets.

Get informed, and get moving. There are many ways to help make this world a better place for you and your family, and even for all other people around you.

Peace.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2005 at 06:19 AM

Amen Midlove
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2005 at 04:24 PM

If I was white and innocent, I wouldn't see any reason to be ashamed of my color, only frustrated in having to constantly show another that I am innocent.

It is true that our experiences do shape our personalities, but we do have some control over it, when we realize that everything needs to be questioned to determine if it is true or still true. After clearing our minds of clutter, we can proceed in a more positive manner.

As a black man, I like to focus on the game at hand. This is what will make me or break me. However, to my knowledge, I don't know of anyone that is concentrating on that, but those in control. I can't help what happened in the past; but, I can apply efforts in this present time to make the world a better place to live. History is good for the study of metaphysics, which can prevent problems and improve life.

I don't always believe statistics; because, I believe they are sometimes tampered with to control how we think. But, I can look around and see that, at least, some of them are true. These true statistics paint a picture.

The world is an upside down tree. The dead limbs, the cutoff limbs and unhealthy leaves can be traced to mal-nutrition. As you travel up to the trunk of the tree, which is at the top, you can trace it to a problem in an authoritative position. Water, which is symbolic of our economy, is the carrier of needs and wants for satisfaction.

When high priority needs are not met and feminine energy is exhausted, masculine energy comes into play. Man has been playing this game for centuries. Negative masculine energy is profitable to some people. So, who wants to profit?

I realize that we are on a dating site and that it is good to sport your personality; so that, another might be swayed and assured by its appearance. Therefore, there are those, who talk the talk, but won't walk the walk. I am not for show or of pretense. I am real. I am not here to sport intellect, but to use it.

If you are real, read the game or ask somebody. Thinking positive will not do the trick alone, contrary to some people's beliefs. If you think positive, won't you also think and act positive? What efforts do you put forth to improve the world for your kids, without going along with authoritative schemes?

Is this matrix true? What is it saying? How can you assure morality on all levels and will you do it?

Walking on water

1. The idea of the world has the appearance of having all the people walk on water.

2. Water requires that we learn from those above to stay on top; otherwise, we risk poverty, failure or alienation. Those, above, are those that dictate how things will be done as well as those that are more knowledgeable on the subject.

3. Changes in our environment and/or laws, rules and procedures that affect the matter, at hand, keeps us dependent upon those in power. It is those in power that bring about these changes, which maintain dependency from those below. Remember, our experiences shape our personalities.

4. When the power to determine the success of another rests above, one must cater to the requirements, demands and requests of those above, even to the point of attracting favoritism and benefits in competitive situations. Because of this, vulnerability is high and manipulation thrives with the least amount of resistance.

5. Secrets, discriminatory requirements, selfishness and regulating love for a neighbor give the authorities the power to promote and demote as they please. ( See " The upside down tree ", " An explosion ", " The invisible jigsaw puzzle of life ", " The kettle " )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2005 at 11:06 AM

keihan write:

Thanks MrRSVP

I never mean any disrespect, I have just seen a lot in my years and I think I could have gone the wrong direction under the wrong influences had I not been a thinker. I analyze just about everything. I'm not always right as much as I'd like to be. I appreciate the opportunity for debate on these subjects tho because it allows all of us to talk about them and this is what the world needs.

I agree.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2005 at 09:23 AM

MrRSVP write:
    Keihan,

As my grandmother would say, "I got a lotta livin' to do. With that livin' will come more knowledge and wisdom (hopefully).

I welcome your comments and the comments of others. They provide me with the opportunity to see things from a different perspective.

Knowledge is where you find it.

Thanks MrRSVP

I never mean any disrespect, I have just seen a lot in my years and I think I could have gone the wrong direction under the wrong influences had I not been a thinker. I analyze just about everything. I'm not always right as much as I'd like to be. I appreciate the opportunity for debate on these subjects tho because it allows all of us to talk about them and this is what the world needs.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2005 at 11:38 AM

Keihan,

As my grandmother would say, "I got a lotta livin' to do. With that livin' will come more knowledge and wisdom (hopefully).

I welcome your comments and the comments of others. They provide me with the opportunity to see things from a different perspective.

Knowledge is where you find it.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 03:51 PM

As for Bennet's remarks... the man isn't every American and doesn't represent the views of every white American. He is scum. However, he knew what he was doing and that is what is scary.

His remarks are suggestive and can brainwash more naive whites (among others) whom are more apt to follow than lead with their own thoughts.

I think Bobby Rush is a great man and I have to give a thumbs up to his response. He called instead for "aborting" Republican policies "which have hurt the disadvantaged, the poor, average Americans for the benefit of large corporations."
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 03:21 PM

MrRSVP write:

1) Reparations are paid for African's free labor between 1619 and 1865.

This one baffles me.

If one is an American Citizen then he is not African. Of African descent, maybe, but not of nationality.

Regardless, who is to pay these reparations? Taxpayers?

This will not create unity and will merely spark division. You may say Government should pay, but in reality it is the taxpayer who pays be they white, black, hispanic etc etc. What about the Caucasians who came to this country after the fact? How is it to be decided who is to pay and who is NOT to pay. Should we make present and future generations pay for the mistakes of past generations? You want to be fair to Black Americans, but open up another can of worms that is unfair to the rest of the American populace.

This will cause a huge rift and some people still won't be satisfied with the outcome.

Also, who is going to make the racial distinction between who pays these reparations? I'm guessing that this would be based on a Black vs White agenda? It could only be since the blame seems to be pointed at Whites past, present and future.

Do I get a discount on my reparations tax because I'm half white and half American Indian and IF a black man/white man/or otherwise lives on land that is originally property to American Indians should he get kicked off the land if the U.S. decided to give it all back...or maybe he/she should pay rent (and reparations) to the American Indians whom own the land. Afterall anyone benefiting from that land is culpable and responsible (according to this line of reasoning).

All of this is just nonesensical and I'm simply using those scenarios to show how chaotic of a situation it could be. It would be even worse though and talk about an economic collapse...sheesh.

We have to strive for balance FOR TODAY and the FUTURE of all of our children and stop bickering about reprisals and reparations for crap from 150-200 yrs ago.

All races want fairness and equality and this is what I hope we strive to attain in all endeavors. However, some things sounds less like fairness and equality to me, rather it smells of a vendetta.

I agree that low income blacks should receive scholarships if they so choose to attend college, however wouldn't it be more fair to extend that to all lower income families and not just blacks/whites/hispanics etc etc.

Ghettos, poverty, hunger and desperation aren't exclusive to blacks and some of the worst ghettos look like Disneyland to some of the American Indian reservations. I have seen white projects, black projects, hispanic projects and they all wreak.

Something needs to be done about all of these things, but there are certain ways to handle it and other ways not to.

Don't get me wrong here but I understand where you are coming from and most of your points I agree with. However, the fact is that you are being somewhat blindsided by racial issue and not looking at the whole picture and that there is a class problem and that is where the real evil lies. If I were to walk into a room where a bunch of wealthy men (white /black or other) were conversing I'm most likely going to get the cold shoulder and snobby nose. This is a type of discrimination because I'm not one of THEM.

It isn't I who controls the ball it IS them. I hate that as much as you. They control our government and you and I are nothing but a pawns. They try to keep us just satisfied and smug enough to get by in our ant-like existence to prevent insurrection.

I have worked with the American Indian Movement and have seen reverse discrimination at it's finest and trust me you don't want to go there. None of it directed at me, myself, but I have seen it directed at others. I did research and writing for them for awhile and I know the good, the bad and the really really ugly. However, there is always another truth and that truth is that there is nobody who is innocent in the entire spectrum of things. Many wish to blame whites for this that and the other, however, it is much broader than that. This is something I have learned through wisdom and my elders, whom have always respected what I have had to say and whom have always corrected me when I was wrong, and I was wrong many many times.

You are blinded by a bias, but you are young. I know you are well educated and I respect what you have to say, but education is not a substitution for wisdom. I was much like you when I was younger, but certain circumstances made me see things on a larger scale... I was looking at things through a keyhole. It was reservation elders whom changed my views and put me on a different path and that path is equality and fairness for all people.

I will not see that in my lifetime nor will you, but through education perhaps we can change minds and enlighten people. However, when we play the race card, in trying to make social change, are we really after equality for ALL or just for some?

Just my 2 cents
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 10:33 AM

cyupanqui write:
    Actually, the history of the USA is not much bloodier than the history of other nations. However, and here I'm trying to be impartial, I must say European people have a dismal record of mistreating other ethnic groups, particularly the darker ones.

There is an amazing book called "Without Sanctuary" about the lynchings of Black people in the USA. What really struck me is that the lynchings were not just mob justice: they were rituals.

People took pictures with the Black guy about to be executed, and they went as if it were a picnic: with their kids and taking food to eat at the place. In that book there are pics of white men, women and children posing with the Black man about to be hanged, smiling and even hugging him as if it were a fair.

It's the sort of experience that makes one feel sick in the stomach.

Lynchings took a whole day, where thousands of people participated. The body of the hanged man was often burnt, and the people who were present took small pieces of it as mementoes: little bones, burnt clothes, etc.

Several decades after the lynchings those items were still being traded as if they were baseball cards.

Also, if one considers what was done in India, Australia, the Philippines and even worse in America, gosh, one could conclude that there is a lot of hidden violence in the hearts of white people.

In my own country, for example, rebel Indians were not killed but kept alive for weeks during which parts of their bodies were slowly amputated. And one of the typical suplices was killing slowly the rebel leaders' families in front of their eyes, their children and women.

We could think all those things happened long ago, but the last lynchings in the USA only date back about 50-60 years, and the last tortures of Natives in South America are even more recent.

More recently, campaigns of mass sterilization have been carried out against Natives in South America and Aboriginals in Australia.

But I wonder, would history had been any different if any other group of people had had the amount of power Europeans had? If, say, Native Americans had concentrated on producing weapons instead of producing diverse types of crops, and had "discovered" Europe in the 15th century, would we have been any different? If Africans had started "importing" European slaves in the Xth century, would they have been any kinder to them? If the Mongols had conquered all of Europe, would they have treated their white servants any better?

Perhaps cruelty is nothing but another human characteristic we all share and that only comes to the fore when our own group has accumulated enough power to exert it on those who happen to be 'different' and have less power than ourselves.

I feel ashamed to be human sometimes, with such a long history of atrocities that still keep happening, from the bombing of countries and killing of thousands of civilians as "collateral casualties" to the savage civil wars where people hack each other to pieces with machetes, from the crazed bomber killing herself in a bus full of people in the name of justice, to the drunk soldier who perhaps shot her son just for fun.

All ugliness is enchained, and is the duty of us all to break the chain. Each ugly act taints not only a group, but the whole of humanity because we're all interrelated. Yes, sometimes I feel ashamed to be human.

Wow cyupanqui,

This is Deja Vu. I have said the same in the past and my Father is Mohawk Indian. That line of reasoning and thinking must run in the blood, LOL!

I too think that had my forefathers worn the shoes of the Europeans and had that kind of power and shear numbers, we would have seen the same problems.

It is a human dilemma and not a racial one. Look at the Hutu slaughter of the Tutsis in Rwanda, The Serb slaughter of Ethnic Albanians in Kosovo... and to go back further... The Powhattan Confederacy's reign of terror on it's neighbors and the same for the Aztecs.

The only thing that stopped those others was an even more powerful force whether for good or for bad.
Follow - email me when people comment