Today Im ashamed of being white in America Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 04:16 PM

Salsassin write:
    it is not a problem of 'white supremacy' as there are 'whites' that have been opressed as well. but a certain group of imperialists have exploited many peoples around the world.

I can't recall the name of the book; but, I read a portion of a book on business management and it talked about races becoming equally represented in the future. To many, that sounds like good news; but, it isn't. It means that the same mentality is going to be carried out; except, your own race will be more involved. In such a case, you won't have the fortune of claiming racism, which is becoming increasingly difficult to prove.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 04:08 PM

Beanpie, you are correct that we have the history of Caucasians.

However, I said, put in other words, metaphysically, we are all the same; except, one race is more powerful than another. Therefore, because of the evil that exists in all of us, which is allowed to be expressed by many through a lack of self-control, which is unGodly, we become them and they become us. God's people are not included in this; therefore, we and us means the unGodly of those races.

For proof, you can see the characteristic "The wantonness to stand out above another" in all races. This is taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 05:13 PM

lovely_sheridan write:
    "White supremacy has to die for the humanity to live"

it is not a problem of 'white supremacy' as there are 'whites' that have been opressed as well. but a certain group of imperialists have exploited many peoples around the world.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 05:10 PM

MrRSVP write:
    The Beginning of the End! When you watch the evening news and see Black folk being portrayed as savages, think about this.

The following is a letter written by Willie Lynch on how to control slaves. Tell me what you think.

HOW TO KEEP A BLACK MAN DOWN

In the words of Willie Lynch in 1712, there are many ways in which you can keep control of your "slaves". His wisdom of 288 years has not changed. It's time to wake up Black America!

GENTLEMAN:

I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First I shall thank you, the Gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King James, whose bible we cherish, I saw enough to know that your program is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along the old highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed, gentlemen...you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a fool-proof method for controlling your black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple, any member of your family or any overseer can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves, and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies, and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little test of differences and think about them. On the top of my list is "Age", but it is there because it only starts with an "A"; the second is "Color" or shade; there is intelligence, size, s*ex, size of plantations, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, East, West, North, South, have fine or coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action--but before that, I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust, and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black Slave, after receiving this indoctrination, shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands.

Don't forget, you must pitch the old Black vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skinned slaves vs the light skinned slaves, and the light skinned slaves vs. the dark skinned slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect, and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control, use them. Have your wives and children use them. Never miss opportunity. My plan is guaranteed, and the good thing about this plan is that if used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.

The Willie lynch letter is a urban legend as well.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2005 at 05:09 PM

Sentoryu279 write:Where do you think the term PICNIC came from....

Pick a N...
    The lynchings were horrible and true, but this etymology of Picnic is a myth.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 12:42 PM

beanpie write:

MIDLOVE write:
    Gorwil4u write:

Mankind has been all of these things for ages and will continue to be so
    [/quote]

We only have the "history" of Caucasians.

Correct?

I would say correct to a certain extent. You see, we are all humans, having the same imperfections, although some are a little stronger or weaker making each individual unique. Therefore, one race can be an example of another.

The fact that we only have the history of caucasians is limited to what was recorded and who is said to be involved.

Based on where we are today, blacks are not creating much history, if any, besides those jumping on the bandwagon and accepting the philosophies of the authoritative people.

In "The way the world works", it talked about how blacks are being turned away from skilled positions through what seems to be tampering with examination scores or other immoral practices. The story, referred to, was printed in the Memphis, Tn newspaper (The commercial appeal).

Of the places, I've lived, it was hard to find blacks in maintainance and high-tech positions. It makes me wonder, "How many are scientists?".

I know for a fact that those, who do research and catch up with the authoritative people are threatened with medication, after the filing of false charges. Two situations that can be very dificult to get out of. You, therefore, enter a world, where they play for keeps.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 12:41 PM

History requires two things: writing and record keeping.

Those peoples who couldn't write and only learned to use writing after colonizers taught them don't have a long history.

Those peoples who were defeated in wars and their records were destroyed also lack a long history.

History belongs to the victors, and that is not even an ethical statement. It's just a fact, because the victors teach how to record facts and/or decide which ones among the recorded will be preserved.

Thus, in the world, it's some Caucasian and Asian groups who have a "history," while the others, peoples who didn't manage a writing system or were defeated, *only* have or'al traditions, myths, etc.

The problem here is the "only." We're conditioned to think that something put in writing is more valuable than something which is or'al. We're supposed to respect more the logical progression of a narrative than the symbolic language of myths.

But that, too, is the privilege of the victor: imposing what is supposed to be credible and reputable.

The world is not ruled by the smartest people, nor by the best farmers or by the best builders, no. The world is and always has been and always will be ruled by those who are better at making weapons. It's no coincidence that the most pacific groups are facing extinction, if not extinct already.

This planet, in the end, will belong to the most violent; but it's likely it will only for a very short time. Good riddance.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2005 at 02:46 PM

Correct
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 01:21 PM

beanpie write:

Sir, I am getting the impession you do not actually know the story of Yacub.

It has nothing to do w/"evolution" instead, it is about a form of birth-control akin to, what I described.
    +

How white people came to be according to "The Honorable" Elijah Muhammed:

Elijah claimed that a council of twenty-four black deities ruled over the universe for the past sixty-six trillion years. Twenty-three existed as Scientists and the twenty-fourth as God or Allah over the others, who was created here on Earth.

These Scientists determined the history of the world in advance, and every twenty-five thousand years, each God that came after the other God made a new civilization. His beliefs, teachings, and theologies differed from the other Gods who preceded Him, and occasionally, these time cycles stretched to thirty-five thousand years.

Elijah taught that these Gods only lived for a few hundred years, but their teachings lived on for thousands of years after and that sometimes more than one God existed during the same cycle.

Elijah even dared to claim the purpose of different Gods, and justified why civilizations rise and fall. He continued by explaining the formation of the white race from blacks. Six-thousand years ago a deviant black God called Yakub, also known as "the big head scientist," rebelled against the black gods and set about creating the white race.

He achieved this by only letting the lighter-skinned people breed with each other and killing any new born black babies. When the blacks learned what Yakub did, they exiled him to an island in the Aegean Sea, but he continued His work.

Within six-hundred years, He had succeeded in bringing the white race into existence and proclaimed a mandate for the white race to reign over blacks for six-thousand years.

Concordantly, the black Gods were put to sleep so the white man could rule the black men under wickedness, enslavement, deceit, murder, and death. According to this, blacks supposedly should have become the masters once again right around the time Elijah preached.

Also according to Elijah, the only salvation came from recognizing that God was black, and the devil was white; and by accepting W. D. Fard or himself as their saviors.

Taken from Pement, Eric. ?Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam: Part One.? Cornerstone. 1997, vol. 26, issue 111, p. 10-16, 20.

Now, is this the story of Yakub that you know? If so, how could you believe in such overtly racist, self contradictory non-sense?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 04:31 PM

Gorwil4u write:

Mankind has been all of these things for ages and will continue to be so...it's not fair; it's not right; but it is reality. So what are you, who are so filled with righteous indignation, doing to change how you add to that hateful institution?

Well, besides writing matrices designed to raise awareness, I realize that we are on a forum where we can learn or become aware of other people's views and comments. It has an enlightening ability. Thanks to the world wide web this is possible.

Since thoughts are adjusted by what we learn, change is possible. The churches know this.

When people act emotionally, instead of rationally, they become stuck in their ways and nothing changes. The trick is to get them to make adjustments and act accordingly, whether it be in voting, church, society or the courtroom.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 01:20 PM

gorwil4u write:
    Please check history....every race of people has persecuted without and within. Look today at black on black crime in America. Look in the history books about all the different warring factions in Africa and Europe. People are afraid of differences and look for ways to feel "better than". Look up Dr. King's speech "The Drum Major Instinct". Everyone has the drum major instinct in them..every race, every culture, every people.
    >>>>>>>WELL SAID gorwil4u every RACE and every PERSON there are NO exceptions..AMEN to that !..... ! BRIAN !
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 01:19 PM

beanpie write:

Hey BeanPie,

Do you believe the story of Yakub?

Emphatically yes.

Imagine, if you took all of the lite-skinned Blacks of America and only allowed them to mate w/the lightest of the lite. Now, imagine this going on for 100's of years. A Caucasian would, eventually, be produced.

This is similar to the "Yacub" story.
    =
    =

Being that you accept the principles of evolution (and one MUST believe in evolution if they accredit the story of Yakub), do you also accept that man is a decendent of an ancestor shared with chimpanzees?

Do you also believe that "the first people" evolved from the tree dwelling primates?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 05:21 AM

Please check history....every race of people has persecuted without and within. Look today at black on black crime in America. Look in the history books about all the different warring factions in Africa and Europe. People are afraid of differences and look for ways to feel "better than". Look up Dr. King's speech "The Drum Major Instinct". Everyone has the drum major instinct in them..every race, every culture, every people.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 07:15 PM

For all the people that have added comments over the initial post, my question to you concerns you as an individual. It is easy to decree the wrongs of an institution and the institutions of bigotry and slavery and prejudice are easy targets. It is also easier to armchair quarterback than it is to get in the game and actually make the throw.

Mankind has been all of these things for ages and will continue to be so...it's not fair; it's not right; but it is reality. So what are you, who are so filled with righteous indignation, doing to change how you add to that hateful institution?
    This question goes out to blacks and whites and all other shades on God's beautiful earth. What do you teach your children....? not by what you tell them but how you live? How do you treat that man or woman that you interact with that is different from you? The difference does not have to be based on skin color but maybe a different set of beliefs. How often do you sterotype when you go to the store, watch tv, or interact in public? Do you really treat all men and women as equals and practice patience, love and tolerence despite the differences??

It is easy to point out the problems of the world and others while neglecting to check out the problem within. Today I choose to focus on trying to make my world a better place...one person at a time; one smile at a time; one hug at a time. What are you doing?????
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 05:41 PM

gorwil4u write:
    For all the people that have added comments over the initial post, my question to you concerns you as an individual. It is easy to decree the wrongs of an institution and the institution of bigotry and slavery and prejudice are easy targets. It is also easier to arm chair quarterback than it is to get in the game and actually make the throw.

Mankind has ben all of these things for ages and will continue to be so...it's not fair; it's not right; but it is reality. So what are you, who are so filled with righteous indignation, doing to change how you add to that hateful institution?
    This question goes out to blacks and whites and all other shades on God's beautiful earth. What do you teach you children....? not by what you tell them but how you live? How do you treat that man or woman that you interact with that is different from you? The difference does not have to be based on skin color but maybe a different set of beliefs. How often do you sterotype when you go to the store, watch tv, or interact i public? Do you really treat all men and women as equals and practice patience, love and tolerence despite the differences??

It is easy to point out the problems of the world and others while neglecting to check out the problem within. Today I choose to focus on trying to make my world a bette place...one person at a time; one smile at a time; one hug at a time. What are you doing?????

THANK YOU ....love ur post
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 11:04 AM

Cheery thought of the day: the world is going to end in a massive interracial nuclear war, once most nations have access to nukes; people will try to mask them as wars over economics, religion or ideology, but deep down it'll be a war over ethnic intolerance.

Now back to the warm fuzzy feeling....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 10:41 PM

beanpie write:

THIS POST IS NOT TO CLAIM DARKER PEOPLE ARE "BETTER".

I do not believe God, personally, created us all.

I believe He created the first humans and allowed them to reproduce.

Considering that it is not possible for two lighter people to have a darker offspring unless one of the parents has a fairly recent darker ancestor.

So, guess what color the first human was?

Hey BeanPie,

Do you believe the story of Yakub?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 03:28 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    I wonder why beanpie chooses race over morality? Is this in the Quran? Or is beanpie a contradiction to the Quran?
    >>>> WELL SAID MIDLOVE !...WELL SAID !
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 02:05 PM

I wonder why beanpie chooses race over morality? Is this in the Quran? Or is beanpie a contradiction to the Quran?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2005 at 12:18 AM

lovely_sheridan write:
    "White supremacy has to die for the humanity to live"
    >>>>>>>>>>WRONG ! JESUS had to die so that humanity could live..! BRIAN !
Follow - email me when people comment