Today Im ashamed of being white in America Cultures and Education Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2005 at 03:56 PM

Beanpie write:

"I do this; so that, one day OTHERS may be able to make a difference."

Putting one against another is not a positive difference nor is projecting a negative view of another.

However, I can see where this trait may have come from. The gods, as stated above, offended one another. They act as our congressmen: One builds and another tears down. We will go nowhere positive with that kind of behavior.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 12:19 PM

Beanpie, you are a moving target, who avoids logic by changing definitions or foundations. Although, there may be truth to your statements, it will not lead us to right any wrongs that will morally change the course of our world.

However, I have no way of validating your statements. But, I spend my time capturing and understanding the mechanics that make everything tick (Metaphysics). I do this; so that, one day I may be able to make a difference.

However, I see that your objective is just to teach black history in such a manner as to rub it in someone's face. However, I admire the fact that you use a great deal of your time to study and learn, which makes you very informative.

Most, if not all, of your teachings belong under "Black History".
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 10:56 AM

beanpie write:

SOME HAVE CALLED ELIJAH MUHAMMAD(PBUH) A RACIST. PARTLY FOR
    REFERRING TO THE WHITE RACE AS "DEVILS". BELOW IS WHAT HIS DEFINITION
    WAS. IN IN HIS OWN WORDS.

What Is The Meaning Of "a Devil"?
    I would like to know exactly what did Elijah
    Muhammad(pbuh) mean by the word "devil" ?

As-Salaam Alaikum: The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that ..."any
    life
    germ from original is Devil. Basically, any grafted thing can be
    considered a
    devil. You can have a devil cat out there, etc... But
    Satan - Satan means one who's wickedness is not
    confined to one's self, but spreads and it affects others."

I hope this is clear As-Salaam Alaikum
    =====
    Discussion coutesy of SeventhFam

This quote doesn't absolve Elijah in any way.

It says a devil can be anything grafted. You have said you believe the white man was grafted from blacks by the big-head scientist Yakub. That means you believe whites are devils.

Let's see what it means to be a devil.

Devil:

1. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.

2. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.

Either one or both of these definitions must then apply to how you view whites. You view whites as either evil spirits, or wicked and inhumane people.

That's what is known as RACISM.

Wa alaikum as salaam
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 10:55 AM

why mention the book of the DEAD ... when we have with us THE BOOK OF LIFE ? ? ? ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2005 at 10:46 AM

i disagree with the definition of the word SATAN and where it is SAID to have come from...the word SATAN is the HEBREW word for ADVERARY ...and see any dictionary for the modern translation...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 11:54 AM

MIDLOVE writes to mr BEANPIE "because of your scripture my BIBLE has INCREASED IN VALUE "..and he also writes" in comparison to the GOD of the BIBLE your GOD is WEAK according to your OWN scripture" and to reinforce what MIDLOVE has said, i would add that the ALLAH of the QURAN could not have a son since he did not have a CONSORT..but the ALMIGHTY YAHWEH of the BIBLE was able to create a SON/ADAM without the need of a CONSORT ,and as JESUS pointed out that GOD could raise up children from STONES...is anything to difficult for the TRUE GOD ? ? ! BRIAN !
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 11:23 AM

F A O MR BEANPIE....mr BEANPIE sir ,, TREISSEIS SAID that elijah muhhamed said that " THE THE UNIVERSE WAS RULED BY A COUNCIL OF 24 BLACK ELDERS FOR THE PAST 66 TRILLION YEARS ..if what TREISSEIS said is TRUE mr BEANPIE ..would you like to explain to us just how ELIJAH MUHHAMED arrived at such a figure ..from what SOURCE did he get that figure ? .... ! ! BRIAN ! !
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 10:58 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    I did not direct my question to you, TREISSEIS.
    However, I already new where you stood, although you have not shown anything scientific concerning your accusations in "Religion". Still waiting.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2005 at 12:44 PM

I did not direct my question to you, TREISSEIS.

However, I already new where you stood, although you have not shown anything scientific concerning your accusations in "Religion". Still waiting.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2005 at 11:27 AM

Shameless1 write:
    I am ashamed to be white in America today.....In fact
    I AM ASHAMED TO BE AMERICAN TODAY!!!!!!

How ironic, Shameless1 is ashamed.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2005 at 11:22 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    Beanpie, TREISSEIS has a point.

However, I've got to throw something else in there. In comparison to the God of the Bible, your God is weak according to your own scripture.

Your God is a dying God and can be overcome by others. Your God, therefore, can not turn this world around. If your Gods fight amongst one another, wouldn't this be like an immoral parent trying to teach their child to be moral?

Now, I can not trust that the muslims can possibly turn the world around. They don't have a perfect example. At least, I know that the Bible that you condemn, condemns the very whites that enslaved the blacks. It tells on them. It tells on everyone that isn't perfect. Perfection is what everyone should be striving for.

Because of your scripture, my Bible has increased in value, in my eyes. Everyone needs a perfect example to lead them to perfection.

That, which is written in the Bible, is surely a much stronger doctrine. It is the foundation of all knowledge. If I'm wrong, that would entail that you can show me scriptures that are stronger than that, which is written in the Bible. However, the entire doctine is taken as a whole and therefore, you cannot possibly prove that the Quran is greater than the Bible.

However, I still think that the Quran may still have some wisdom. You proved that in another post where I talked about changing another person's religion.

To get where we need to go, we need traction. The strongest source of traction is truth.

Can you prove me wrong?

My only point was that the story of Yakub is RACIST to it's core. Also, it is supported by not a shred of reason. One who believes that the white man is the devil is a racist---whether he has the courage to admit it or not.

It is just as ludicrous as the evils portrayed and endorsed in the Bible.

These Taker Religions are corrupted to their foundations.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 02:22 PM

Beanpie, TREISSEIS has a point.

However, I've got to throw something else in there. In comparison to the God of the Bible, your God is weak according to your own scripture.

Your God is a dying God and can be overcome by others. Your God, therefore, can not turn this world around. If your Gods fight amongst one another, wouldn't this be like an immoral parent trying to teach their child to be moral?

Now, I can not trust that the muslims can possibly turn the world around. They don't have a perfect example. At least, I know that the Bible that you condemn, condemns the very whites that enslaved the blacks. It tells on them. It tells on everyone that isn't perfect. Perfection is what everyone should be striving for.

Because of your scripture, my Bible has increased in value, in my eyes. Everyone needs a perfect example to lead them to perfection.

That, which is written in the Bible, is surely a much stronger doctrine. It is the foundation of all knowledge. If I'm wrong, that would entail that you can show me scriptures that are stronger than that, which is written in the Bible. However, the entire doctine is taken as a whole and therefore, you cannot possibly prove that the Quran is greater than the Bible.

However, I still think that the Quran may still have some wisdom. You proved that in another post where I talked about changing another person's religion.

To get where we need to go, we need traction. The strongest source of traction is truth.

Can you prove me wrong?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 01:57 PM

beanpie write:

Beanpie, I do not imply that it was ok to enslave any race. I imply that you point the finger at the right person, not the innocent. There are many living today, whom you can point the finger at; because, they carryout a smarter, but similar plan as opposed to those of yesterday.

However, you are much stronger when you don't limit yourself to any particular race. Limit yourself to truth and the supporters of truth and you will be much stronger.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2005 at 01:32 PM

TREISSEIS write:

How white people came to be according to "The Honorable" Elijah Muhammed:
    Elijah claimed that a council of twenty-four black deities ruled over the universe for the past sixty-six trillion years. Twenty-three existed as Scientists and the twenty-fourth as God or Allah over the others, who was created here on Earth.
    These Scientists determined the history of the world in advance, and every twenty-five thousand years, each God that came after the other God made a new civilization. His beliefs, teachings, and theologies differed from the other Gods who preceded Him, and occasionally, these time cycles stretched to thirty-five thousand years.
    Elijah taught that these Gods only lived for a few hundred years, but their teachings lived on for thousands of years after and that sometimes more than one God existed during the same cycle.
    Elijah even dared to claim the purpose of different Gods, and justified why civilizations rise and fall. He continued by explaining the formation of the white race from blacks. Six-thousand years ago a deviant black God called Yakub, also known as "the big head scientist," rebelled against the black gods and set about creating the white race.
    He achieved this by only letting the lighter-skinned people breed with each other and killing any new born black babies. When the blacks learned what Yakub did, they exiled him to an island in the Aegean Sea, but he continued His work.
    Within six-hundred years, He had succeeded in bringing the white race into existence and proclaimed a mandate for the white race to reign over blacks for six-thousand years.
    Concordantly, the black Gods were put to sleep so the white man could rule the black men under wickedness, enslavement, deceit, murder, and death. According to this, blacks supposedly should have become the masters once again right around the time Elijah preached.
    Also according to Elijah, the only salvation came from recognizing that God was black, and the devil was white; and by accepting W. D. Fard or himself as their saviors.
    Taken from Pement, Eric. ?Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam: Part One.? Cornerstone. 1997, vol. 26, issue 111, p. 10-16, 20.
    Now, is this the story of Yakub that you know? If so, how could you believe in such overtly racist, self contradictory non-sense?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2005 at 03:48 PM

beanpie write:

Sir, I am getting the impession you do not actually know the story of Yacub.

It has nothing to do w/"evolution" instead, it is about a form of birth-control akin to, what I described.
    +

Elijah claimed that a council of twenty-four black deities ruled over the universe for the past sixty-six trillion years. Twenty-three existed as Scientists and the twenty-fourth as God or Allah over the others, who was created here on Earth.

These Scientists determined the history of the world in advance, and every twenty-five thousand years, each God that came after the other God made a new civilization. His beliefs, teachings, and theologies differed from the other Gods who preceded Him, and occasionally, these time cycles stretched to thirty-five thousand years.

Elijah taught that these Gods only lived for a few hundred years, but their teachings lived on for thousands of years after and that sometimes more than one God existed during the same cycle.

Elijah even dared to claim the purpose of different Gods, and justified why civilizations rise and fall. He continued by explaining the formation of the white race from blacks. Six-thousand years ago a deviant black God called Yakub, also known as "the big head scientist," rebelled against the black gods and set about creating the white race.

He achieved this by only letting the lighter-skinned people breed with each other and killing any new born black babies. When the blacks learned what Yakub did, they exiled him to an island in the Aegean Sea, but he continued His work.

Within six-hundred years, He had succeeded in bringing the white race into existence and proclaimed a mandate for the white race to reign over blacks for six-thousand years.

Concordantly, the black Gods were put to sleep so the white man could rule the black men under wickedness, enslavement, deceit, murder, and death. According to this, blacks supposedly should have become the masters once again right around the time Elijah preached.

Also according to Elijah, the only salvation came from recognizing that God was black, and the devil was white; and by accepting W. D. Fard or himself as their saviors.

Taken from Pement, Eric. ?Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam: Part One.? Cornerstone. 1997, vol. 26, issue 111, p. 10-16, 20.

Now, is this the story of Yakub that you know? If so, how could you believe in such overtly racist, self contradictory non-sense?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 03:28 PM

Beanpie write:

"How would you explain the "historical" actions of Caucasians?"

I would assume you're talking about those that were involved in enslaving the blacks.

As mentioned earlier, in another post, God mentioned in the Bible what imperfections reside in us. Those imperfections are demonstrated by those, who lack control and act out of selfishness. These type of people, when in power, will feed their selfish desires.

In "The way the world works II", I spoke about the existence of "The energy conversion plant". It is symbolic to what's going on in our world today: slavery. However, although mostly white, slave owners are of all races. Your own race will use you for a profit, Beanpie.

The system was put into place by those same type of people.

Religion (How you use your knowledge) is the problem, not race. Remember that white couple that aided the blacks in "Roots"?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 03:12 PM

Beanpie write:

"SO, THIS MAKES IT TRUE"

The truth is not contained by color nor race. Therefore, observance of metaphysics, the underlying cause of all things, points to the fact that all people are similar. We hear, smell, taste, feel and see. We all think using the same mechanisms, but different religions, even amongst those that are of the same group.

For proof, you have members of your own race that oppose your logic; but, not just you, but me and everyone else as well. This tells me that things will not go smoothly because of the disappearance of any particular race.

We have people, who have not experienced the weaknesses of others, but are critical of them. They are critical of one another; because, they are not the same and don't understand. Many won't even try to understand; they just speak as the others have the same strengths as they do. So, instead of educating one another, they cause friction through criticism.

Also, I didn't mention the fact that, many, think that their experiences are more superior or accurate than others, even though they are just one speck in the universe. I believe that all experiences tell a story. That will keep my ever growing knowledge of metaphysics as accurate as possible.

We all have done wrong. The question is, "How can we do right and forget about those things that aren't relevant to a new day".
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 05:32 AM

TREISSEIS write:

Beanie is a follower of the teachings of Elijah Muhammed if that answers your question...
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 01:58 PM

We are all made up of certain personality traits and physical conditions that include thresholds that causes changes, which makes us unique.

When you combine the various advantages and disadvantages, you have an even more broad base of experiences.

All these things create a map of characteristics that allows for understanding and predictability. The trick is to capture this information and use it to promote morality.

It looks like we are all part of an experiment.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2005 at 06:10 AM

Salsassin write:
    it is not a problem of 'white supremacy' as there are 'whites' that have been opressed as well. but a certain group of imperialists have exploited many peoples around the world.

Yes.

What it ultimately comes down to is that 95% of us have to work everyday just to put food on our tables, while the remaining 5% get to sit at the top of civilization like kings, enjoying the fruits of our labor.

To say a "race" of people is to blame is simply illogical, and moreover irresponsable. It will only keep us arguing amongst ourselves.

The real culprit is our culture's vision---our philosophy. We need to change that first.
Follow - email me when people comment