Pursue or be pursued? Relationship Resume Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 12:53 PM

If a woman knows what she wants and goes after it (as it relates to a man) would you consider her as being "too forward?" And do men like forward women; women who make the first move? Or are men turned off by such women?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2016 at 07:45 AM

I like forward women. I'm arrogant enough, and know I have enough to offer, that if a woman doesn't show interest back when I show interest, or does but expects me to play games or chase her, I'll usually move on. Let them know you are interested IMO

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2016 at 02:23 AM

I love an aggressive and forward woman,  It is very attractive and refreshing

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2014 at 07:28 PM

Hello and thank you for the topic. Disregarding stereotypical chivalry in our society, if individuals agree upon an attraction then they should convey it and get it out the way. Express any concerns of how to approach the person and just do it. After the illusions set by the 50's ideology and today's pop-culture, I can easily see how I'm becoming more artisticly blunt to all non-mind readers. Like interviews, you make your initial interest and perform any due diligence. If the company/client is interested, they will contact you. Hold the initial screening(s), then meeting. Satisfying all team/business cultural/employer 'fits', then we each adjourn and you are either green-lit, on-hold, or circular filed. I equate the date process to employment interviews.

In summary, if it's going to be for me, it will be no matter the amount of my energy spent during the pursuit.

I can only pursue, demonstrate, and articulate so much for either. 

Cheers!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 21, 2014 at 08:28 PM

Some men really like too forward women, but it all depends on the situation and the people involved. Everyone has different buttons they liked pushed. Generally if you know a guy is into dominant women and approves of any advances youve already made you can be pretty forward. However if you dont know a guy, and your in a club or other social place where you meet new people, dont be forward .

• View author's info Posted on Mar 06, 2014 at 01:20 PM

Depends on the guy... There are multiple ways to pursue, however.You can be blunt or you can seduce.

Follow - email me when people comment