Women say they know what they want but they get scared Do women even really know what they want? Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2007 at 04:41 AM

Sobers write:
    Most of the women on here are NOT here to meet a man. They are here for an EGO boost. To raise the fragile ego's by stringing a man along.

Re:

guess that means you've been having a good time here......your pockets been picked too...????
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Most of the women on here are NOT here to meet a man. They are here for an EGO boost. To raise the fragile ego's by stringing a man along.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2007 at 12:08 AM

Passionatemale2001 write:
    Here is one: Woman on the net, women in person, women on the phone all have one thing in common, (I shouldn't say all, but all that I know of) They say they want romance, passion, honesty, humor, a guy that doesn't play games, etc. But when the perfect guy is in front of them they run and hide. What is that? I am a man that sends roses just because, call when I will be late from work (yes, I have a career) am ambitious, take care of my two boys, take my woman out to make sure she knows she is loved and yet the running starts. Don't say you want something if you are not ready to get it!!!

Re:

ALL women know EXACTLY what they want..... but men knowing what it is, is not part of it..... wouldn't be any fun if they did.......

annnnnnnnd by the way...... big leap of faith here with this [edit]But when the perfect guy is in front of them they run and hide. What is that? I am a man that sends roses just because, [edit]

it would appear that you are the perfect guy by your own choice of words.... men are not only known by their actions.... there's those items called chemistry, attraction and maybe a whole bunch of other stuff you won't find at a counter or in a magazine...... the other person's judgment, view, persona......

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2007 at 10:15 PM

It all has to do with the chemistry.Talking with someone on line and then talking face to face is a lot different,at least for me.Up close and personal is just different...
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2007 at 06:36 PM

Many women know exactly what they want and are able to communicate it precisely. But compatibitily is always an issue. Perhaps conceptually it was what they wanted, but maybe the person was not the right match. I have met several people that fit that description .... I always term that that incompatbility issues and just go on to the next person. It's hard dating.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2007 at 10:53 AM

I can only comment from my perspective...but I think this is about perception. We each perceive ourselves some way...and it may be different from how others perceive us.

Maybe what you believe is nurturing and supporting is actually perceived as smothering and controlling. Or moving "too fast".

We often pursue a relationship without first getting to know that individual on much of anything but a surface level.
    We believe their perception of something is the same as ours. We fail to communicate beyond what we expect and want to hear.

"Nurturing" to you means you are there if she needs you. "Nurturing" to her means anticipating her needs and meeting them before she asks. (an impossible task, I agree) But, until you communicate about each others expectations how can you ever know?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2007 at 09:00 PM

I have to agree here too. Maybe us guys do the sa me - hmmm not sure?
    But I have met many women who claim they want someting, then get it, then get scared or run from it. Or maybe it's just THAT particular guy they don't want? If so then it's better not to compromise from the getgo no?
    So women please ...... say what you mean and mean what you say and GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT. It's out there.
    Rich

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment