Women say they know what they want but they get scared Do women even really know what they want? Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2008 at 06:43 AM

OK..WOW is all I can say to some of the replies you got. You are missing a key factor in all of this. WOMEN!..yes we know what we want..and no we don't run when we get it. Players,drama queens,nut jobs,little girls,hoes...they don't qualify as WOMEN..and therefore the ones of us that are REAL cannot be held accountable for their issues. Wishing you the best of luck in finally finding one of the real ones.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 14, 2008 at 08:55 AM

"" Not afraid of anything. Never Run..... May I have my roses now????? ""

Amen to that!

I just recently ended a relationship where for month's we spent almost every day together & we were talking about living together. But this guy was majorly in denial.

He RAN into the relationship, said "YES, EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL" to everything, but his actions were not in agreement with his words. (Went to go spend 5-6 days over Christmas with both his mom and dad and stepmom's house. He didn't even take into consideration that we would spend time together over the holidays.

I don't know if I totally agree that this is what I desire --pertaining to the secret. in fact, I was ready, willing, able, open, and did maintain a relationship with this man.

So you know what, I am not co-dependent, am not looking to heal mother/father/any issues....

I did everything that I needed to, loved, was intimate, shared, cared and nurtured for... basically stepped up...

just ready for MY roses!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2008 at 12:23 PM

READ THE SECRET! I believe we all
    create what want, so FOCUS on what you DO want rather than what you DO NOT want.This powerful principle has driven my life for years, and we receive only that which we believe we can have. All you really have to do is change your mind. Once you have your head around it, your heart will attract the partner you are seeking. I'm right there with you,
    opening myself to greater possibilities!

Im very clear and specific in seeking my heart's desire.

Good luck on your journey, and my love find YOU!
    SINderella2008
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 10:22 AM

WildIrishRose71 write:
    Sounds like you just haven't found the right one yet. You will in time...meanwhile keep an open mind and take it slow, so you're beautiful rose has time to bloom.
    Re:

things do take time and if both people want and have the same outlook then it will happen. do you have the time?? miss rose

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2007 at 11:32 PM

I understand that your statement is from your own perspective. I also realize you will invite a wide range of advise, but first I invite you to watch or read about "the Secret."

I'm sorry your experience with women so far has been negative, but I would also like you to change your mindset. It only means that you have yet to find the right one. We are all on a different journey, the women you have met so far somewhere down the line may have discovered you weren't for them.
    If you are looking for a special person, then this is your gain. You will inevitably attract the right one for you, but it is only within your power to do so.

I wish you the best of everything ;)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2007 at 03:23 PM

Sadly I am probably too damn old to have what I really want, have always wanted and have waited for 41 years to find ... real love, passion, exclusivity and a lifetime covenant. Although I do not look my age, I am wise enough to know that younger men who want an older woman either just want a fling, a mother or my money ... and none of that will work for me. Sadly, all the men anywhere close to my age are gay, divorced and / or have kids. I am clearly the wrong sex for the gay men. And as for the men who have kids and/or ex-wives, well they can not offer exclusivity. Ultimately, I guess that I would rather be alone than be someone's second choice, afterthought or part of a damn harem. Hence, I still remain alone although very well preserved ... what a damn waste :-(
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 08:57 PM

roryzgonblzn write:
    Well with that mysogynistic attitude how do YOU expect to meet anybody?

Re:

double ditto.....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2007 at 08:01 PM

Topic: Women say they know what they want but they get scared.

If you know that becoming what they want will scare them, then why not be considerate and contemplate being imperfect in their eyes to put them at ease. When a woman is relaxed, you will receive what you seek.

Shakespeare wrote: This above all to thine own self be true.

To be human is to be imperfect. Holding true to yourself is more difficult then most men realize. Especially when women are constantly testing that very thing. In the end this is a truth that will bring you happiness.

Seeking who you truly are is the real challenge. If you do not know yourself, then you will conflict yourself.

-Ben
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2007 at 07:51 PM

Lets look at this in a different way. As a woman I can honestly say I was unable to find what I wanted until I let go of the fairytale of what I thought a man should be. When I began to accept men for who they are and value them, I begin to find what I always wanted in a man.

We all know what we want from a person the minute we meet them...men and women alike. The issue isn't knowing what we want. The issue is are we appreciative of it when we get it.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2007 at 10:55 PM

They don't get scared, they lie from the start, they say they want somebody who is straight forward, honest, able to express their innermost feelings, be able to communicate, and don't play games. When that person shows up, and does all those things they say they want, they start thinking it's too good to be true, that's when all the bullshit start because they really can't handle a true straight up man. Ladies "THERE REALLY ARE A FEW OF US LEFT". "C"
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Yes, because the womens sub conscious and consicous don't match and this is the case for men sometimes too.

Moreover because of the biologial reasons women are more emotional and have mood upswings and downswings and sometimes even erratic.Men are supposed to be mentally and emotionally strong and stable.
    It is left for men to put in efforts and understand a women and sometimes they keep u guessing,some even say u can never.

Also if u give flowers,etc it is not romantic because women like to play games and tend to go for the one who is hard to get.It is a challange to the mind and their looks..

Guys, Life is a game know the rules and play it well.

Good luck
    Vijay
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 05:00 PM

....If you were right in front of me, I wouldn't run & hide :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2007 at 11:13 AM

I agree.
    If you:
    1) Ignore women
    2) Treat them badly
    3) take them for granted
    4) Not listen to them

And you look halfway decent...you'll get over like fat rat (remember that jam..LOL)

Women need to decide early if they REALLY want someone good..and stop settling...
    Then..they good GET someone GOOD
    Then we could all work on the CATTINESS issue...LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2007 at 03:11 PM

Not afraid of anything. Never Run..... May I have my roses now?????
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2007 at 06:29 PM

I am sorry to hear that you thought you knew this woman but if you knew her you would know what made her run. Maybe she is use to being ignored or abused and doesnt understand how a real man treats a GOOD woman. She may have been young, they do not understand what "Old School men know"

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2007 at 06:52 PM

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time, but I would have to say that I don't think it is women, I think it is people. I run into the same problem with men and women. We are all afraid of something. Even in friendships, we get scared and don't want to get hurt. I think the key is for you to find the one person that is worth the effort for you to be patient while she works through her fear and you get to know her and help her through it. I really wish you the best of luck. When you find the right one, it won't matter how scared she is, you will find a way to be with her.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Passionatemale2001 write:
    Here is one: Woman on the net, women in person, women on the phone all have one thing in common, (I shouldn't say all, but all that I know of)
    Re:
    edited

well i'll be...... everybody missed the trick question..... see how important reading comprehension is......??? there was no reason to take issue with this fine man and his opinion ....he stated it all within the first 2-3 lines.....
    in parentheses.... >>>(I shouldn't say all, but all that I know of)<<<
    THAT said it ALL right there... from his perspective his issue IS with ALL women, because the only women he knows have that issue....
    do you know what this means...???
    more for me(lol...) and less for him... much less.... like none.....
    could be lonely in the hallway..... all paired up....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2007 at 08:38 PM

roryzgonblzn write:
    Re:
    I assume you are talking to me, in reference to article that i read and that was the question addressed. It has to do with over-masculization and over-feminizations of both races. Blacks are stereotyped as over masculized (man play basketball, muscular; women are aggressive, attitudes, big booty) while Asians are over-feminized ( women are submissive, passionate, and pencil thin while men are shorter on average, not athletic,) And whites are of course "nuetral"

its to exlpain why in interracial relationships you see more WF with BM than WM with BF. Or WM with AF than WF with AM. And more recently (at least in my eyes) BM with AF, but certainly hardly ever BF with AM. Its an interesting theory.
    The thing about racism today, is that "direct and overt" racism is dying (like KKK), but institutionalized and unconsciuos" racism still thrives (the media seems to show only white girls victims). So of course if you were to ask someone whose a WM why is he dating an AF, he will not tell you for those reasons above. Its a socio-pyschological thing.
    Re:

dannnnnggg..... intelligence in the house...... there IS hope....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2007 at 04:17 PM

Ill stay away from this loaded topic because there are too many variables, indoctrinations, facets, and hormones..
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 12, 2007 at 01:02 PM

mailepopolo write:
    Okay if Black ladies and Asian men are left why don't we date each other?

Re:
    I assume you are talking to me, in reference to article that i read and that was the question addressed. It has to do with over-masculization and over-feminizations of both races. Blacks are stereotyped as over masculized (man play basketball, muscular; women are aggressive, attitudes, big booty) while Asians are over-feminized ( women are submissive, passionate, and pencil thin while men are shorter on average, not athletic,) And whites are of course "nuetral"

its to exlpain why in interracial relationships you see more WF with BM than WM with BF. Or WM with AF than WF with AM. And more recently (at least in my eyes) BM with AF, but certainly hardly ever BF with AM. Its an interesting theory.
    The thing about racism today, is that "direct and overt" racism is dying (like KKK), but institutionalized and unconsciuos" racism still thrives (the media seems to show only white girls victims). So of course if you were to ask someone whose a WM why is he dating an AF, he will not tell you for those reasons above. Its a socio-pyschological thing.
Follow - email me when people comment