MIND-BODY-and SPIRIT Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 06:36 AM

......... The Chinese Refer To Schizandra As The Five Flavored Seed ......... Because It Tastes Sour, Bitter, Sweet, Acrid, And Salty, However You Don't Have To Taste It's Five Flavors In Order To Obtain The Benrfits Of Schizandra, Schizandra Berry supplements Are Becoming Increasing Availabe At local Health Food Stores In Capsules
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 06:14 AM

.......... Recent Studies Suggest That Schizandra May Officer Some Additional Health Benefits, Some Reseach Studies Demonatrate That Substance Extracted From Schizandra May Help Treat Liver Disorders, Other Studies Show That Schizandra May Someday Provide Safer Alternatives For Traditional Pharmaceuticals ................................... ..............................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 06:03 AM

....... Many Of Schizandra Uses, Which Include Increasing Mental And Physical Exercise Capacities, As Well As Improving Adaptabilty To Darkness And Other Environmental Stresses, Unlike Caffeine, .................. Schizandra Stimulates The Central Nervous System Without Creating An Excitatory Effect, Schizandra Provides A Mental Boost Without The Jitteriness Caused By Caffeine .......... ...................................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 05:51 AM

........... Around 2,000 Years Ago, Schizandra Was Referred To As A Valuable Adaptogenic Tonic, Since Then It Has Remained One Of The Most Popular Adaptogenic Herbs In China, Where It, Is, Taken To Promte Mental Function, Strengthen The Sexx Organs And Beautify Skin
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 05:42 AM

.......... "Adaptogeic" To Refer To Any Herb That "Usually Has A Normalizing Action Irrespective Of The Direction Of The Pathlogical State, In OTherwords, It Doesn't Matter Whether You're Too Sleepy Or Nervous, Either Way Schizandra Will Redirect You From An Extreme To An Ideal, Balanced State, Schizandra May Also Provide Additional Medicinal Benefits ................................ .....................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 05:31 AM

......... Instead Of Starting Off Your Day With A Cup Of Coffee, Try Some "Schizandra" "Berry" Supplements To Wake Up To Stressed At Night to Watching late Night Television, Take Some Schizandra Berry Supplements To Calm You Down, How Can A Single Item Have Such Apparently Contradictory Effects? According To Thousands Of Years Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Schizandra Is An Adaptogenic Herb .. ................................................................... ........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 03:51 AM

.......... Also, Between Asthma And Cow's Milk Is Familiar To Many Young Sufferers And Their Parents, ............. Milk Can Worsened All Asthma Suffers By Stimulating Mucus Production In The Lungs With Excess Mucus, At The Sametime, Many Doctors And Researchers Are Now Beinning To Feel That Undiagnosed Milk Allergies May Be The Underlying Problem Behind The Link Between Milk & Asthma, By Eliminating Dairy Products From The Diet Of Many Adult And Child will Help, Not Because Dairy Products Stimulate Mucus Production ...... But Because Dairy Products Stimulate Mucus Production, Which Is The Common Cause Of Allery And Upper-Respiratory Allergy And Asthma ................................................... .......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 03:22 AM

......... A Study By The University Of Texas Has Shown That Cockroaches Are A Potent Allergen For Children Who Suffer From Asthma, Almost 70% Of 937 Children Tested Showed At Least Some Reaction To Cockroaches, With Varying Degrees Of Severity, Parents With Children Who Suffer From Asthma Need To Be Vigilant About Preventing Cockroach Infestations In The Home ....................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2005 at 12:03 PM

........... Researchers At Several Universities Have Been Studying Animals And Their Emotions And Have Discovered Distinct Laughs For Dogs, Cats, & Rats, Though Each Laugh Is Not Easily Distinguishable To Human Ear's, Animals That Hear Their Oun Distinctive Laugh Are Immediately Put Into A Good Mood .... ................................................................... ......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2005 at 08:57 AM

...... # Hot @ Flashes%$# .... Know The Signs, Of Low Estroge = Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Sleep Distubances, Unusual Fatigue, Memory Loss. Crying Spells, Anger Or Rage, Depression, Dizziness, Stiff Neck / Shoulders, Heart Palpitations, Joint Pains Deep In Bones, Vag. Dryness, Bladder Infections, Rapid Aging / Dry Skin, Sensation On Skin And Scalp, = You May Want To Look Into "Black Cohosh" ............................. You Can Also Go On Line To ............. 3w'sdotgreenwillowtreedotcom ..... .......................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2005 at 06:23 AM

........... Click, Click, Click, Click, ........... ..... The Lion Roars With A Fearful Sound, The Lion Creeps, It's Prey To Catch, The Lion Pounces With a Mighty Leep, the Lion Sleeps, With A Gentle Snore, The Wolf Knowns To Travel In A Pack, The Wolf Pack Is Quiet At Hight Noon, But Loud, When Howling At The Moon, It Fills The Night With A Hauting Tune, If you Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Meet A Grizzly Bear, You Must Never, Never, Never, Ask Him Where He Is Going, Or What He Is Doing, Now, If You Ever, Ever, Ever, Dare To Stop A Grizzly Bear, You Will Never, Never, Never, Meet Another Grizzly Bear Again, Clicked And Shot, Clicked And shot, Look At What The Camera Caught A Frown Here, A Smile There, A Tear Here, A Look There Lost To The World, Food For Thought, Look At What the Camera Caught, Hmmm, Digital Imaging, Click, Click, Click .................................. .....................................................OK........ ............................................ Yep
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2005 at 12:49 AM

........ Opps!!!!! ...... Opps!!!!!!!!! .............. We're, Very, Very, Sorry, But OK007 Is Currently Undergoing "((Hi))" Maintanence ........ Thank You For Your Patience During This Period ..... In The Meantime OK007's Archives Can Be Found Here ......... Please Note :::: Archives Are Subject To Both Broken Links And Broken Images :::: As, Well, As, ..... Unbroken Links And Good Images ...... Please :::: Enter At Your Own Risk, All Comments, Feedbacks, And Suggestions Are More Then Welcome ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (((Please Help)))
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 05:19 PM

YEP ............ ..... "Weapons Of Mass Dectution"...OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 05:04 PM

........ Hi Silver, Kashmirkat, & Stellar, Nice To See Everyone Is Doing Well, Yes .... I am Still Keeping A Great Attitiude About Things .... And Doing Well ........., Yes .... Everyday That I Get Up .... And After I Take Care Of My Teeth .... I Go Down The Steps And Have A Glass Of Soymilk .... I Also Drink The Unsweeten Silky ...... And I Love It ........ Now To Me .... It's Just Like Milk .... But .... Better ...... I Think .. Now I Just Can't Live Without It ........... Now, I Also Looked On E-------Bay ..... And Seen Something On There .......... That I Can Use To, Or, In Order ... To Make My Oun Soymilk Myself .... So I am Going To Get Started With That Sometime This Winter ..... also Sometime Later on I will Be Talking About Menopause And The "HOT" Word ..... But Not Righ Now ................. ... But I Can Tell You, That, Because Of The Asian Diet ... In Their Mother Land ..... There Is Very Few People Who, Will Come Down With Cancer, .... But, When They Come To The US ..... And End Up Eating Like Some Of The Rest Of Us ...... Well They End Up ..... Being In Bad Health, Also ........Just Like The Rest Of Us .......... Now That Saids, Alot About The American Diet ......... "They Was Ok Befor ...... But Not After They Came To The States" ...... And That's Just What I Have Been Talking About ......... Now ........ It's Been A Long Time Ago ... When I Was last At Yosimite National Park ..... As, I, Recall ...... Driving On The Road There .... I Stoped To Read A Sign .... That Told Me Or, Informed Me .... Of What I Needed To Do If I Came Across A Grizzly Bear .............. And Just At That Time Some Grizzly Walked Pass My Car ..... Ahhhh ........... At The Time The Grizzly Was Bigger Then The Car I Was In ........... And Had A Little grizzly With Her Too ........ Now That Was Something ......... Then I Seen A Pack Of Dogs .... But Looking At The Fur On The Dogs ..... No .... I don;t Think That Was Any Dog ........ Then I seen This Big Cat Run Across The Road ...... Well .... That Did It For Me ........ It Was Time For Me To Go ....... I Did Not Go Fishing, Hiking, Camping, Or To The Redwood Forest ........... I love It Out In The Woods ..... And Wildlife Too ... But ..... Back In The "70's" ..... I Did Not Put One Foot Out The Car ........... And I Was In The Army For 6 Years Too ...... No, No, No, Hmmm, Maybe It's Not Like That Now, ....... So ..... You Have Yourself A Goodtime ................. Now The Next Time I Go Back There ......... I am Going With A Group .......... And Maybe Stay In The Middle ........... Yep, .... I am Going To Keep Things In"GOOD" Perspective ........................ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 02:55 PM

Orris Root? Thanks for the full name.
    I'll have to ask my local herbalist for some. I was thinking of using it for teeth. Didn't know it had all those other benefits..

Mmmm - I love soya beans, the ones they serve at sushi bars. I use to love freezing milk in the shape of lollies, as a kid. But now I drink soya milk, which is not good frozen. I especially like the silky soy milk I pour on oats porridge and strawberries. *Belly rumbles*

I'm going to Yosimite Nat' Park next week. Anyone else been and can recommend specific scenic routes? Thanks.

Hope you all have a blessed w/e
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 12:58 PM

OK007 write:
    ........... Now ..... Theres Some Folks That Are Trying To Rain On The Soy Parade By Suggesting That the Estrogen Found In Soy Beans Cause An Increased Risk In Cancer, But New Research Shows This Fear To Be Unfounded, In Animals Experments, Monkeys Who Ate Massive Doses Of Soy For 3 Years Straight Actually Show A Decrease In Breastcancer, Not An Increase

Now from what I've heard OK is that Asian women who consume soy have less symtoms when it comes to menopause. Great as far as I'm concerned! And found that soy tastes good! You can boil the pods and they taste meaty. Great for salads!!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 02:59 AM

.......... But Ther's Another Factor To Consider Here, Too, Prescription Drugs Are Rarely Tested For Danderous Interactions With Other Drugs, In Other Words, Even Though The FDA Might Have Approved Drug "A" For One Thing ...... And Drug "B" For Another Thing, But, Nobody Ever Tested When Both Drug "A" & Drug "B" Are Taken Together, Far Too Often, The Combinations Are Fatal .. or ... May Cause Other Injuries, Meaning They Will Destroy The Patients Liver Or Pancreas, Which Will Of Course Create A Demand For Even More Prescription Drugs To Deal With Thise New Issues .............. ..........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 02:36 AM

......... And Statin Drugs Are Already Known To Cause Side Effects, After Being Consumed For Juct A Few Days, Statin Drugs Start Interfering With Nomal Liver Function, Within A Matter Of Weeks Or Months, The Patient Often Shows New Symptoms Or Disorders, Upon Visting A Western Medical Doctor, They Are Diagnosed With Another Disease Or Condition--and--Guess What??? .... ----Given Another Prescripton Drug To Take In Combination With Statin, In The Business World, This Is Called "Upselling The Customer" Getting The Same Customers To Buy More Stuff, Thereby Greatly Increasing Your Profit Margin ............. ..................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 02:12 AM

........ The Obvious Counter To This Argument Is That People Only Start Taking Presciption Drugs After They're Already Sick, But, But,That's Not Always True, Statins Are Now Being Pushed Onto Perfectly Healthy People Who Have Cholesterol Levels Of 115, For Example, They're Supposed To Start Taking Statins As A Preventative Measure, Even Though There's Nothing Wrong With Them, With A Similar Lack Of Wisdom, The American Diabetes Association Has Recommended That All Diabetics Start Taking Statin Drugs, Even Though Theres No Scientifically Proven Benefits To, Do, So, Just In Case Some Benefits Are Someday Discovered
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 01:45 AM

******* The Journal Of The American Medical Association, Has Shown Statistices, That Presciption Drugs Are Killing 100,000 Americans Each Year And Injuring More Then two Million, And That Figure Doesn't Include The 40,000 Or So, Who Are Killed Each Year By Over The--Counter Pain Medications, Now ..... These Are Staggering Figures:::::: It's Like Having Twenty--Five, ..... 9/11 ...... Attacks Each Year, But Instead Of Terrorists Flying The Airplanes, It's Phamaceutical Company's CEO's .... And Yet Pharmaceuticals Continue To Be Marketed As Miracle Drugs That Can Help People Be Healthy
Follow - email me when people comment