MIND-BODY-and SPIRIT Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2005 at 01:47 AM

........ In Order To Ensure The Scientific Validity Of Grape Health Studies, A Representative Sample Of Fresh California Grape Was Collected And Freeze-dried Into An Edible Grape Powder The Grape Powder Used In This Study Contains All Of The Bioloically Active Compounds Fround In ......................... Fresh Grapes .........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2005 at 01:37 AM

........ A New Study That Appears In An Issue Of The Journal Of Nutrition .... Shows That Earing Fresh Grapes May Prevent The Accumulation Of Harmful Oxidized Cholesterol As Well As The Development Of Atherosclerotic Lesions, Naturally Occurring Antioxidants In fresh Grapes known As Polphensible Are Belived To Be Responsible For This Beneficial Impact .................................. .......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 05:48 AM

....... Panic Attack = Maybe due To Very Low DHEA ....... You Can Get DHEA @ Any Good Health Food Store
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 05:37 AM

........ Arterial Fibrillation = There Are Sevral Things That One Can Do To Prevent Strockes, These Include :::: Knowing Your Blood Pressure, Knowing If You Have Arterial Fibrillation, Stop Smoking, Exerising, Limiting Salt Intake, And Monitoring Cirrculation Problems, Also You Can Get {"Supper Food Supplements"} @ Any Good Health Food Store ............... ...................................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 04:10 AM

......... Arrhythmia = During An Arrhythmia, the Heart Does Not Pump Enough, Causing A Backup Of Blood And Congestion In The Lungs, However, This New Research Shows That The Heart Actully Changes Well Before That Happens, As The Muscles In The Heart Have Problems With Electrial Recovery Following Each Beat, Following This, The Heart Seems To React To The Problem And It Falls Out Of Synchrony Altogether, Causing Heart Failure ..................................................... ..................... You Can Find, Fish Oil & Omega-3's @ Most Good Health Food Stores ............ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 03:21 AM

......... But, Better Yet, Fish Oils Are Far Less Expensive Then Prescription Drugs, Of Course, The Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want Comsumers To Learn The Fact That Fish Oil Can Replace Their Expensive, Patented Druges And Be Just As Effective With None Of The Negative Side Effects, And That's Partly Why The Pubic Rarely Hears The Good News About Prevention Of Arthritius Pain With Natural Substances, Foods, Or, Nutritional Supplements .......................................... ............................................ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 03:04 AM

........... But New Medical Reseach Is Showing That Fish Oil And Omega-3-Fatty Acids May Be Just As Effective As Anti--Inflammatory Drugs Without Any Of The Negative Side Effects, In This Particular Study, More Then Two Thirds Of Study Particpants Were Able To Stop Using Anti--Inflammatory Drugs, And, Instead, Switch To Fish Oil And Omega-3-Fatty Acids, Naturally, Fish Oils Don't Exhibit The Dangerous Side Effects Of Presciption Drugs Such As Increased Death Rates, Increased Risk Of Heart Attacks, And Serious Neurologial Disorders .......... ...................................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2005 at 02:46 AM

........ Tachacardia = Interesting New Research Has Been Conduted On The Health Effects Of Fish Oils And Omega-3-Fatty Acids As Alternative Repacement For Anti-Inflammatory Prescription Drugs, Such As Vioxx And Bexta ..... Many People Don't Realize That Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Harm More Then 100,000 People In The United States Each Year, According To The FDA .... Vioxx Alone Is Associated With Heart Attacks In More Then 27,000 Patients Over The Last Several Years ...............................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2005 at 05:07 AM

....... OK ...... If The Doctor Wants To Give You Some Pills Or Something To Take Down The Swelling ............... Please .... Do Not Take Them ............ Because Swelling Is Your Body's Natural Strategy For Enhancing The Flow Of Blood And "Nutrients" To The Injured Area ..... If Drugs Or Hormones Are Used To Prevent Swelling The Injured Tissues Won't Heal Correctly ...... Greatly Increasing The Likelihood Of Repeat Injuries To The Same Area ......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 30, 2005 at 02:52 AM

........ "Thank You Silver" " And Your Welcome" ....... But, As I Think Of It ... Your Bro, Is In Good Hands .... Because .......... He Has All Of .... You Girls ....... Keeping Him On The Move ............ And That's A "Good Thing" ......... ....................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 02:41 AM

.......... Well Steller, I Think You Had A Much Better Time Then I Did, Because I Was, Also Praying That You Didn't Walk Up On A Pack Of Dogs, {No Pun} Big Cats, Grizzly Bears, Man Eating Fish, Any Wolf Howling At The Moon, Or Sleeping Lions, Click, Click, Click, "WHAT" ....... You Shot A Chipmun???? Well, Now, I Want To Take A Look At What Your Camera Shot, Anyway I Know, It Was a Nice - Expression Of Still Life, But, I Only Wish That, That, Was All That I Seen Back In The 70's .............. Hmmmmmmmm .... But Every Now And Then, When I Look Out My Back Window, Just Before The Sun Comes Up .... Maybe, I'll End Up Seeing A Dear, Drinking Out Of My Fish Pond, ..... But Stellar, It, Is, A, Sheer Pleasure To Have You Back, And I Was Praying For You To Have A Blessed Time, And You Have Inspired Me To Get An RV The Next Time I Go To Yosemite ...HAHA HEHE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE ................................ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 02:35 AM

......... Now ...... Silver ........ Last Night Or Sometime Before I Went To Work Today ......... I Walked In The Hallways Of Kool Keihan's Thread, "Well", As Soon As, I Seen Your Post, My Heart Drope, And I Had A Fast Tear Come To My Eye, And, "YES" ...... I Prayed For You Bro. And Did Some Fast Reading, And Made My Post, Now, You Know We Are All Connected To One Another,We All Have Something To Give, And, Something To Receive, Only ......... Because We Have All Touched Each Other's Heart, Like The Ripples In A Pond, And, I Don't Mind It You Share The Info. Because That's What It's Here For, Hmmmmm .................. But, ...... Maybe The Next Time ..... We Could Share This Info. Just A Little Bit Sooner .......................... Well, Forget All That, ...... Silver, Please, Please, Please, Give Your Bro. My Very Best. Of The Biggest Wish ............... And God Bless ....................................... ...................... And A Fast Recoveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....... And Silver ...... Don't Ever Fill ...... That ..... You Have To Hold Something Back ....... I Will Find What Ever Help ..... I Can .......OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2005 at 11:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH @ your classic adventure too Yosemite. I was hoping to see black bears, cougars, rattlesnakes and I didnt see any. Although, a chipmunk, so cute,a Stellar/blue Jay posed for me (got some great pics back). And a deer, first time I ever seen a deer cross the road. There were so many warnings about black bears. I was in an RV, so I felt safe. I'd wake - up at 3-4am with a torch (flashlight) looking out the window. I didn't see anything as wild as you did.
    Anyway, I had a blessed time, the views were spectacular. I hiked up Vernal Falls - and was sprayed by the cold water falling fro m the fall . The view was divine, with the rainbow over the water as you reach the top.. I'm still in awe and buzzing from Yosemite. Sequoia, the Giant Forest and the General Sherman which was huuuuuuuge (275 feet), were wonderful sights!!!
    *I'm still laughing at the "pack of dogs" OK saw. HAHAHA you're hilarious!!!

Hi there Silver, still didn't work out how you add the icon. :o'
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2005 at 05:21 AM

.......... A Flower Commonly Found In Gardens May Be Just The Key To Stopping Leukemia, A Team Of University Of Rochester Investigators Say That A Chemical Found In The Daisy--like Plant "FEVERFEW" Can Kill Leukemia Cells More Effectively Then Any Other Treatment, The Plant Is Known As "FEVERFEW" OR "BACHEHELOR'S--BUTTON", ............ Which Is The Source Of An Agent That Kills Human Leukemia Stem Cells Like No Other Singal Therapy, "PARTHENOLIDE" Is The First Singal Agent Know To Act On Myeloid Leukemia At The Stem-Cell Level, Which Is Significant, Because Current Cancer Treatments Do Not Strike Deep Enough To Kill Mutant Cells Where The Malignancy Is Born .............. "FEVERFEW" Has Been Used For Centuries As An Herbal Remedy To Reduce Fevers And Inflammation To Prevent Migraine Headaches, And Ease Symptoms Of Arthritis, .......... Also, Research Conducted At The University Of Texas, Shows That Vitamin "A" Cures As Many As 33% Of Patients With A Rare From Of Leuemia ........................"FEVERFEW" Comes In Cap's And Teas .... And Can Be Found @ Most Good Health Food Stores ...................................................... ........................................................................ ........... Yes, We Both Are OK ................ ..................................................NOW .... (((((((((LOL))))))))))
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2005 at 12:39 AM

........ Hi .. Silver ........ I Am Still OK ...... Now .... You Know ........ That I Have Been Off From Work As, Of The Last Two Weeks Of July ......... Because Of That Sickness ..... That I Have Talked About ........ With The Mushrooms ...... Well I Go Back To Work .... This Sunday ........... So I Have Been Running My Azz Off Trying To Get Some Things Done ............ So You Can Best 2 Believe, ...... That Things Are Just About Done .................................... Yes, I Am Still OK ................................... ..............................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 07:16 PM

.......... "Food Is The Most Primitive Form Of Comfort" .................................. Class-1-Recall, Health Risk = High .. Georgia Firm Recalls =9000,000 LBS, Of Ground Beef For Possible .... E.COLI ..................................................... 3&5 Pound Packages Of "Flanders Bun Buster" code# 05053 .................. 10 Pound Package Of "Flanders Home Made Cube Beef Patties" code# 05055 .......................................... 10 Pound Package Of "Flanders Beef Patties"code# 05053 ............................ 5 Pound Package Of "flanders Beef Patties" code# 05053 ..... #05055 ........ #05061 ....... #055062 ....... #05066 .... #05069 ................................ 2 Pound Package Of "Americas Pride Beef Patties" code# 05055 .................. 10 Pound Package Of "Flanders Patty Mix" code# 05060 ........................ 5 Pound Package Of "Value Beef Patties" code# 05060 ........................... 5Pound Package Of "Grill Master Patties" code# 05060 "OR" 05062 .... ................................................................... ............................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 07:24 AM

.......... Panax Ginseng, And Siberian Ginseng, Brain Power Plus Also Contains Red-Date Extract, Which Is Used In Traditional Chinese Medicine To Enhance The Activity Of Ginseng, Schizandra, A Powerful Antioxidant That Assists With Mental Clarity And Increases Your Body's Level Of The Detoxifying Emzyme Glutathione, And The Traditional Indian "Brain Tonic" Gotu Kolu ........... ................................................................... ..................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 07:11 AM

......... There Are Many Herbs That Are Reputed To Influence Mental Function, A Partial Lest Includes Bacopa monnieral, Cordyceps, Gotu Kola, Rossmary, Maca, Foti, reishi, And Schizandra, Then There Are Food Like Supplements Such As Spirulina, Blue-Green Algae, And royal Jelly ...... ................................................................... ........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 06:56 AM

.......... The Dried Berry Of Schizandra, Like Astragalus, Bupleum, Ginseng And Ligusticum, Is Commonly Used In Traditional Chinese Medicine For It's Adaptogenic Properties And As A Restorative Remedy For Immune Enhancement, It's A Stimulatory Effect On The Central Nevous System Without Being Mental And Physical Capabilit ................................. ...............................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 06:45 AM

.......... In The Far East, Everyone From The Chinese Emperors To Family Herbalists Has Long Recognized The Remarkable Powers Of The Herb Schizandra To Prmote Longevity And Increase Stamina, It's Strengthening Effect Is Combined With System-Balancing Properties, Making It Ideal For Such Conditions As Fatigue, Nervous Exhaustion, And A Lack Of Energy .................................. ..................................................................
Follow - email me when people comment