MIND-BODY-and SPIRIT Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 12:32 AM

............ Choose Hard Alpine Cheeses For A Healthier Sandwich Topping Than Cheddar Or Provolone, Compared To Other Cheeses Such As Commercially Made Cheddars, Hard Cheeses That Were Derived From The Milk Of Grass-Fed Swiss Cows Contained Higher Levels Of Heart-Healthy Omega-3 Fattly Acids, According To A Recent Study, The Alpine Cows' Diet Of High-Altitude Grasses Appeared To Be The Reson For The Difference, Eating A Diet Low In Saturated And Trans Fats Can Help, But, Omega-3 Fatty Acids Can Raise Good Cholesterol ............................................. ...................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 12:09 AM

.......... Fat Free Dressing May Not Be The Most Nutritious Choice For Your Salads, A Bit Of Healthy Fat Can Help Raw Veggies Pack A More Powerful Punch, According To Research, In A New Study, People Who Ate Salads With Dressings That Had Some Fat In Them Absorbed More Carotenoids From The Vegtables compared To People Who Used Non-Fat Dressings, Cortenoids Are A Family Of Potent Antioxidants .......................... ................................................................... ..........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 10:02 PM

........ I See No Reson Why The Artists In The Kitchen Who Are Creating Our Daily Bread, Should Not Be Treated Academically. To Be A Good Chef, A Good Culinarian Is To Be An Artist, And A Scientist, Our Skills Are The Perfect Combination Of Creative, Visual And Performing Arts All In One ................................................................... ................................................................... ...........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 09:45 PM

..... Waring ...... Waring .... Waring ....... Please, Read Befor Pro-Ceeding ...... Landing On This Site May Cause Positive Sideffects, Most Common Symptoms Are = Improved Healthy Eating Habits ......................................... Stressfree Dinning Experiences ........ More Quality "Family Time" .................. No - Grocery - Shopping Meltdowns .. ........................ Also Known To Cause FAST-FOOD-WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME, In Some People ........... ................ Oh, My, Nothing Like Living A PAINFREE LIFE .................................. ................................................................... .......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 09:25 PM

...... Hi Kashmirkat & Stellar_Cross ... It's Nice To See That All This Good Info. Has Been Put To Good Use ....... I Find It Hard To Understand, That Others Are Reading The Same Info. And Not Doing Anything, About Taking Better Care Of Themselfs, Or, Maybe, They Are Saying, I'll Take Better Care Of Myself, "SOMEDAY" ..... Well ....... "Someday" ...... Is Now ......... It's Like The Old Saying, Goes, .......... "If You Don't Take Care Of Yourself, Who Will" "?" .......................................... Or, Maybe, Just Put Things Off, Untill, The Doctor, Gets All Your Money, And Maybe, Even Your House, .................... It's Something, To Think About ........... As, I, Think Back , To The "50" ............ There Was Very Few People Running To The Doctor's Office, Now, The Office Is So Full, One Would Think To Themselfs, Maybe The Doctor Will Get To See Me Today? ........... It's Funny, How Some Pills Can Fix Everything, ....................... And Other Pills, Can Fix Nothing At All ............................. Hmmmmmmmmm How, About, That EMU OIL ................... Talk About Living A PAINFREE LIFE .. Now, Thats What I Am Talking About . ................................................................... .......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 02:50 PM

Ugh! Respiratory infections not good - thrilled to see you are well. Kat...I had one of them once and had to eat plenty of crushed garlic..But now I have another alternative.

"The Water Will Turn "DIRTY" The Darkness To The Water Is Heavy Metals Coming Out Of The Skin {Aluminum & Mercury} .... Do This Once A Week During Detox And Once A Month For Maintenance " by OK007

I'll have to try that. Btw - the EMU - Pain Reliever Cream works immediately - I cant believe it! I used it last week after skating..and I've had no pain since. Could that be a coincidence, HhhmmMMmm!!!

Take it easy! :o)
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2005 at 12:23 PM

thanks OK007! Will check into it, and yes, thanks feeling better.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2005 at 11:31 PM

......... Everyone Is Born ..... With Only One Immune System ............................ But How Would You Like To Have Two Immune Systems ? ....................... Two Immune Systems Is Far Better .............................................Then One Immune System = "COLLOIDAL SILVER" .......................... ................................................................... ..................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2005 at 10:32 PM

....... Detoxfication Baths ....................... Use 1/2 Cup Of Baking Soda "OR" 1/2 Cup Of Epsom Salt "OR" Use 1/2 Cup Of Sea Salt ................. Soak For 20 Minutes And Then Scrub The Skin Gently With soap On A Natural Fiber, Within A Few Minutes The Water Will Turn "DIRTY" The Darkness To The Water Is Heavy Metals Coming Out Of The Skin {Aluminum & Mercury} .... Do This Once A Week During Detox And Once A Month For Maintenance ................................................................... .....................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2005 at 09:43 PM

....... Hi Kashmirkat ...... Hope Your Filling Better ........................................... Give This One A Try .............................. ........ Olive Leaf Extract ........................ It's The Missing Link That Functions As An Antiviral And Antiretrovial Agent By Slowing Down The Organism's Reproductive Cycle, "A SLOWDOWN" That Allows The Patient's Immune System To Go On The Attack ............. You Can Get This In A Tablet Supplement "OR" You Can Make A Tea Brewed From The Leaves .......... But Kashmirkat .......... As Always Read Everything About It First ........... You Can Find It On The Web .............. Just By Going To Your Search And Typing In The ...................Name = Olive Leaf Extract ................................................................... .........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2005 at 02:39 PM

Hi OK007! I was wondering what you know about natural antibiotics or immune systems stimulants. I hate to run out and get man made antibiotics if there is a natural substitute available. I recently had an upper respiratory infection that pretty much kicked my b*tt for 3 weeks. Ugh, that's too long.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 11:20 PM

......... Having A Happy Social Life May Be As Important To Your Health As Not Smoking, People In A Study Who Not Only Made Good Physical Health Decisions, But Also Worked On Maintaining A Satisfying Social Life, Were More Likely To Be Completely Healthy Compared To People Who Only Followed Physical Health Guidelines, ............................................. Keep Your Social Network Strong By Picking Up The Phone This Weekend And Calling An Old Friend .
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2005 at 10:27 PM

.......... Fizzy Diet Sodas That Are Better For Your Waistline May Hurt Your Teeth, The Acid In Fizzy Drinks, Even Diet Varieties, May Contribute To Enamel Erosion That Can Weaken Teeth, According To Research, Enamel Is The Hard, Outer Layer That Protects Your Teeth, Rinse Or Chew Sugar-Free Gum After You Drink Soda To Neutralize Acid And Minimize Damage To Your Pearly Whites
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2005 at 02:19 PM

........ "Summer Time Parties" ............. ...... Honey, Vanilla, Peach Tea ............ 1-1/3 Cups Strongly Brewed Tea ....... 1 Vanilla Bean ........................................ 2 Tablespoons Honey .......................... 1-1/2 Peach Nectar Or Juice ............... 1-1/2 Cup Sparkling Water .................. In A 2-Quart Saucepan, Combine Tea, Vanilla Bean, And Honey, Heat To Boil, Then Allow To Steep, Until Cool, Chill In Refrigerator Up To 2 Days ................................ Remove Vanilla Bean And Reserve For Another Use, Combine Infused Tea With Peach Nectar And Sparkling Water, Serve, Chilled, Over Ice
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 07:31 PM

....... Give This One A Try ....................... Lavender Lemonade OR, Limeade .... 6. Cups Water, ...... 2 Cups Sugar, ..... 1/4 Cup Dried Lavender, OR, ....... 3/4 Cup Fresh Lavender ...................... 1. tsp. Grated Lemon,OR, Lime Zest .... 1.Cup Fresh-Squeezed Lemon,OR, Lime Juice ........................ In A Saucepan, Combine 2.Cups Water, Sugar, Lavender And Zest, Bring To Boil Over High Heat, Reduce Heat To Low And Simmer, Stirring Until Sugar Dissolves, Remove Pan From Heat And Let Syrup Stand Overnight, .... Strain And Discard Lavender, ......... In A Large Pitcher, Stir Together Syrup, Juice, And 4. Cups Water, Serve Over Ice, With A Slice Of Lime, Lemon And A Sprig Of Fresh Lavender ...................... ................................................................... ...................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 16, 2005 at 05:46 PM

........ To Much Stress At Work Could Jeopardize Your Musculoskeletal Health, Research Suggests That Musculoskeletal Syndrome Such As Carpal Tunnel Syndrome May Not Be Due Strictly To Repetitive Motions, Mental Stress May Be A Factor, Too, Stress Can Cause Muscles To Tense Up And Contribute To Upper Body Ailments, Soothe Your Stress By Taking Multiple Stretching And Deep--Breathing Breaks ...................... .......................................................... ...............................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 08:28 AM

OK007 write:
    Snacking On Vitamin "C--RICH" Oranges And Grapefruit May Keep Your Joints Health, Diets High In Vitamin "C" Appear To Decrease The Risk Of An Inflammatory Joint Condition Called Inflammatory Polyarthrits, Compared To People Whose Diets Were Highest In Vitamin "C" ...... People In A Study Whose Diets Were Lowest In Vitamin "C" ...... Had Three Times The RiskOf Inflammatory Polyarthits ...................... ................................................................... ..................................

Now I'm so glad I started taking extra C at a young age. Being a runner, I am lucky I don't or haven't had some of the joint problems I hear others experience. See all this valuable info is great to know. THANKS OK007!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2005 at 05:07 AM

........ If You Have Uncomfortable Medical Work Coming Up, ... Sniff Some Lavender Oil Befor You Go, The Soothing Scent Of Lavender May Help Soften Your Memory Of Painful Or Uncomfortable Events, In A Study, People Who Sniffed Lavender Oil In Conjunction With Experiencing Physical Discomfort Tended To Have A Milder Impression Of Discomfort Later On When Attempting To Recall The Experience, ......... Taking Care Of Your Emotional Health And Well-Being Is = {A GOOD THING}
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 02:07 PM

Traci write:
    Sorry for my comments.

Ahhhhhhhh, now THAT'S NICE.........
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2005 at 02:22 AM

.......... Get Yourself Ready For Sleep By Warming Up Your Feet, In Addition To Having A Quiet, Dark Room To Sleep In, Having Warm Feet Also May Help Trigger Sleepy Feeling, Research Suggests, The Body Naturally Dilates Blood Vessels In The Hands And Feet And Releases Heat From These Extremities In Preparation For Sleep, Warming Your Feet With Socks Would Mimic This Sleep Preparation Process, .... Also Try An EMU OIL Rub Down ................. .................................................................. ..................................
Follow - email me when people comment