MIND-BODY-and SPIRIT Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2005 at 07:47 AM

........ Now Is-en That Something ......... Although Many Doctors Are Reluctant To "Prescribe" .... Herbal Remedies And Other Alternative Measures, ....... Did You know ? ......... That They Secretly Are Using Them To Protect Themselfs From The Germfest They Are Faced With Each Day In Their Offices And Hospitals ? ....................... .......... In Fact ........... Doctors Use These Remedies To Keep From Catching Infections ........... They Use Them To Lower Their Cholesterol And Protect Their Heart, They Use Them To Get Rid Of Aches, Pains And Stiffness, And They Use Them To Prevent Strokes, Alzheimer's And Cancer .................................................... .......................................... But They Are Not Telling You That ....... Hmmmmm ...................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 10:52 PM

...... Hi R27 ..... Welcome To The Forum ....... You Asked About .......... Migraine & Iron Absorption ................ Well .... I Hope I Don't Upset You ....... But ...... With Out Me Saying ................. I Think There Is Something More Going On Here ....... I Can Help You Better If You Write Me ....... But As I Think Of An All Around Cure For You To Try ....... This Is What Comes To Mind ....... Iron Absorption = Try Calcium, Magnesium, And Zinc Combination For The Best Absorption ...... In Your State, Sugar Is Like Suicide With A Spoon .................. Give Up All Alcohol .... Even Beer ...... And If Your Cooking With Teflon Pots And Pans ...... Well ...... They Can Also Give You An Aweful Headache And Nausea ........ You May Want To Try Eatting Flaxsee Or Flaxsee Oil Or Both .......................................................... Migraine = R27 ...... You May Want To Up, Your Water Intake .... Somemore ............... Migraine Is Your Brains Cries ....... For Water ............ Over Half Of Your Body Is Made Up Of Water ....... It's In Every Cell And Every Tissue, Biological Processes Like Circulation, Digestion, Absorption ..... Depends On Water ............................... R27 .... I Hope You Find My Suggestions To Be Helpful ................ ........................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 01:27 PM

....... Man Is An Integral Part Of Nature ..... He Is Governed By All Of Nature's Laws ...... His Health And Vitality Depends On His Harmony With The Forces Of The Earth ..... The Well-being Of Every Individual ........... Every Nation And The Whole Of Humanity Will Aways Be In Direct Porptions To Man's Observances Of Natures Laws ........................................ Unity With Nature Is The Foundation Of Man's Existence On The Planet ... Of All His Economic Systems ............. Of All His Social Relationships ......... All Of His Science .................................. Unless There Is Unity With Nature .... Our Civilization .......... Like Those Of The Past ........ Will Decline And Decay ....................................................... You're Never Given A Battle, You Can't Fight .............................................. You'll Only Know How Strong You Are When You Have To Face Adversity .... ................................................................... ......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 12:54 PM

.............. Tucked Away In A Quiet Corner Of Every Life Are Wounds And Scars ......... If They Were Not There, We Would Not Need Healers, Nor, Would We Need One Another
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 12:45 PM

...... The Moments Of Happiness We Enjoy ..... Takes Us By Suprise ........ We Do Not Seize Them ...... They Seize Us ..........................................
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 23, 2005 at 12:33 PM

HOW-DEE ..... NEIGHBORS ............... Please, Please, Do Not Send The HOUNDS ..... Out For Me ...... I Am Back ..... And Better Then Ever ........... You See ..... My Modem Was Down .... And Just A Word To The Wise ............ Get Yourself A Backup Modem Just Incase ..... Even .... If You Don't Need It .............. Oh ........ You Will Never Belive ....... The Run Around I Have Gotten ...... So For Now, As, Of, Just Getting Back On Line .... .......... Oh My ......... I Have Some 8000 Emails To Read ....... And .......... Deleted ............. So ...... Please Don't Send The Hounds Out For OK007 ...... Because OK007 ...... Has A Little Something For The Hounds Too ...... And We All Know That Houndogs Love OK007 ...Now I Need To Clean Up My PC ... So It Runs Better ........... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2005 at 03:34 PM

DO YOU KNOW...the difference between margarine and butter?

Read on to the end...gets very interesting!

Both have the same amount of calories.

Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams compared to 5
    grams.

Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over eating
    the same amount of butter, according to a recent Harvard Medical Study.

Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in other
    foods.

Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a few only
    because they are added!

Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavors
    of other foods Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has
    been around for less than 100 years.

And now, for Margarine..

Very high in trans fatty acids...

Triple risk of coronary heart disease..

Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol) Lowers
    HDL cholesterol, (the good cholesterol) Increases the risk of cancers by
    up to five fold... Lowers quality of breasst milk...

Decreases immune response.

Decreases insulin response.

HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!

Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC...This fact alone
    was enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added to the molecular structure
    of the substance).

YOU can try this yourself: purchase a tub of margarine and leave it in
    your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will note a
    couple of things: no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go
    near it (that should tell you something) . it does not rot or smell
    differently...because it has no nutritional value, nothing will grow on
    it...even those teeny weenie microorganisms will not a find a home to
    grow. Why? Because it is nearly plastic. Would you melt your Tupperware
    and spread that on your toast?

Share this with your friends.....(Butter them up!)
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2005 at 04:06 PM

I THINK WE SHOULD SEND OUT THE HOUNDS FOR OK007, Silver, got any news?
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2005 at 09:56 AM

Stellar_Cross write:
    Hiya Everyone :o)

Hope you all had a good holiday..Me, I had to wear a black armband..hehehe

OK, missing in action? I was going to ask, what do you all think of this article?
    at wwwsungazingdotcom

I'm off to watch more on the bombing in England...

Chat soon..

I thought you'd go blind from gazing into the sun?! And I LIKE FOOD.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2005 at 09:16 AM

Hiya Everyone :o)

Hope you all had a good holiday..Me, I had to wear a black armband..hehehe

OK, missing in action? I was going to ask, what do you all think of this article?
    at wwwsungazingdotcom

I'm off to watch more on the bombing in England...

Chat soon..
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2005 at 08:14 AM

Silver1944 write:
    Kash, I sent a couple of emails and have not received any response. I don't know what to tell you. All we can do is pray that he is doing all right. I can tell you I've been doing that since he went offline.

thanks Silver, hope and postive thoughts to OK!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 05, 2005 at 12:42 PM

Now it's been what, six or seven days with no OK?! Does he live alone, or have family close by???????
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 11:03 PM

As ok is away heres one on his behalf...
    A Little Bite Before Bed
    If you have trouble drifting off, the right bedtime snack may help promote a more restful night's sleep.

In a study, a tryptophan-enriched snack before bed helped study participants sleep better and promoted morning alertness. Foods that provide a dose of tryptophan include bananas, dairy, nuts, eggs, soybeans, tuna, and chicken. Keep the serving size small and have your snack about an hour before bed.

RealAge Benefit: Getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep per night can make your RealAge as much as 3 years younger.

The amino acid tryptophan is a protein precursor of serotonin, a brain chemical that promotes relaxation and sleep. In a recent study, people with mild sleep complaints who consumed a tryptophan-enriched protein drink shortly before bedtime slept better and experienced increased morning alertness. Other food sources of tryptophan include milk, oatmeal, baked potatoes, chicken, turkey, brown rice, bananas, yogurt, sunflower seeds, and nuts such as almonds and peanuts. A carbohydrate-rich snack before bed also may promote sleepiness. If you have chronic sleep troubles, see your healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 30, 2005 at 07:56 AM

I hope he's on vacation and gone for a positive reason!! OK, stop playing hide and seek with us! Hurry back.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2005 at 01:34 PM

Mama's Homemade Remedies

Keep this on the Fridge:
    Did You Know That Drinking two glasses of Gatorade can relieve headache
    pain almost immediately -- without the unpleasant side effects caused by
    traditional "pain relievers."
    Did you know that Colgate toothpaste makes an excellent salve for burns.
    Before you head to the drugstore for a high-priced inhaler filled with
    mysterious chemicals, try chewing on a couple of curiously strong Altoids
    peppermints. They'll clear up your stuffed nose.
    Achy muscles from a bout of the flu? Mix 1 Tablespoon of horseradish in 1
    cup of olive oil. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes, then apply it as a
    massage oil, for instant relief for aching muscles.
    Sore throat? Just mix 1/4 cup of vinegar with 1/4 cup of honey and take 1
    tablespoon six times a day. The vinegar kills the bacteria.
    Cure urinary tract infections with Alka-Seltzer . Just dissolve two tablets in a glass of water and drink it at the onset of the symptoms. Alka-Seltzer begins eliminating urinary tract infections almost instantly-- even though the product was never been advertised for this use. (Note:
    Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine is not the same...and contains aspirin,
    which can cause stomach bleeding if you have ulcers.)
    Honey remedy for skin blemishes... Cover the blemish with a dab of honey
    and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin
    sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.
    Listerine therapy for toenail fungus... Get rid of unsightly toenail fungus by soaking your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The powerful antiseptic leaves your toenails looking healthy again.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 29, 2005 at 09:38 AM

Silver1944 write:
    You know, Kash, I noticed that a day or so ago.

OK, darling, are you doing all right? We miss you and want to know that every thing is OK, with our OK.

Drop in and say hello cause we be concerned about you.

yes please and soon!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2005 at 03:38 PM

ok, I came here today, to "get my fix" and there's nothing new. Crud....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2005 at 06:19 AM

........... Thank You ... Kashmirkat ........ You Know ...... Kashmirkat ...... I ........ Was Just Thinking Of How Many Lives, Have Been Lost To Cancer ...... And How Many Times, Has, The Doctor Told Our Loved Ones ............ There's Nothing More That I Can Do For You Now, ........ And How Many Lives, Are Taken Away ....... And How Many Times Have ..... We Picked Up The Phone, To Call Them, ................. And Then End Up Thinking, ................ What, Am I Doing, ......... Their Not There Anymore ......... They Passed Away From Cancer ................................ Well ......... Now ............ Before That Happens Another Time ........................ Please Look Into This One .................. Graviola, Graviola Extract Is 10,000 Times Stronger Then The Top Chemotherapy Drugs, There's No Nausea, No Hair Loss, No Weight Loss, No weaking Of The Immune System, Graviola Can wipe Out 12 Types Of Cancer Cells Including Braest, Prostate, Colon, Lung And Pancreatic Tumors, Graviola, Hunts Down Cancer Cells, While Leaving Healthy Cells Completely Alone ........ Hmmmm ................................................ No Reson To Give Up Hope ................ Anymore .................................................. ................................................................... ........................
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 10:00 AM

OK007 write:
    ..... Waring ...... Waring .... Waring ....... Please, Read Befor Pro-Ceeding ...... Landing On This Site May Cause Positive Sideffects, Most Common Symptoms Are = Improved Healthy Eating Habits ......................................... Stressfree Dinning Experiences ........ More Quality "Family Time" .................. No - Grocery - Shopping Meltdowns .. ........................ Also Known To Cause FAST-FOOD-WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME, In Some People ........... ................ Oh, My, Nothing Like Living A PAINFREE LIFE .................................. ................................................................... .......................................

I love it!!! Keep up the good work!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2005 at 12:42 AM

........... High-Fiber Breakfast Cereals May Be Better For You Then You Think, High-Fiber Foods Not Only Help Regulate Digestion, But They Also Help Keep Insulin Levels In Check, In A Study, Men Who Ate High-Fiber Cereal Experienced Lower Peak Insulin Levels Then Men Who Comsumed Low-Fiber Cereal, Insulin Control Is An Inportant Part Of Type 2 Diabetes Prevention ................ ................................................................... ............................................
Follow - email me when people comment