MIND-BODY-and SPIRIT Health Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2005 at 03:08 AM

....... And He went On, And On, About This Lung Cancer, And"I" Went On, And On, ....... On Why I Didn't Have Lung Cancer, ........ Then The Doctors Want To Tell Me ........ "WELL" Then You Must Have HIV ....... "OH NO" ....... "NOW" .... We .... Realy Got In To It Now ....... So ..... ON ..... My Way Home ............... I Got To Thinking ....... Now ....... The Week Before ....... I Was OK ...... And The Day ..... Before ....... I Was OK ...... And I Have Been Eating Well .............. I Have Been Living The Life Of 007 ..... And ..... Thats been "OK" ...................... So ....... What Could Have Made All This Happen To Me .... .................................................................. Then I Recalled ............ Looking At Some Mushrooms ....... Giveing Off Dust In The Air ......... Well ....... I Looked It Up ......... And Thats Just What Happen ........... Well I Told My Doc. ... But He's Still talken This HIV & Lung Cancer Stuff ........ And Wants Me To Go In For Surgical Procedures
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2005 at 02:45 AM

...... Hi ..... Friends ....... Now, Silver ... ........ It's Funny That You Would Say ... "BE WELL" ..... You Know .... Just About The Time That My PC Modem Was Gettinng Fixed ...... I Was At Work ..... In My Office .... And I Started Coughing ..... And Coughing A Little More Harder ..... Then I Coughed Up About 2 Cups Of Blood ...... Boy Talk About Putting Everyone On Thier Toes .......... And No One Know How To Handal .... What Was Going On But Me ......... Well By The Time The P.Med. Got There The Blood Had Stoped ..... Now .... The Hos. That I Wanted To Go To ..... Was To Far Away ..... So I Told Them That I Would Drive Myself To The Hospital .. Which I Did, After Getting Checked Out, .... And Found Out The Name That They Used ..... for Coughing Up Blood ......... Well ...... I Came Home And Looked It Up ...... And Found Out What I Could Eat ..... For To Help Heal Myself ...... Well The Cure Was Apples, And Aplpe Juice ......................... And Thats What I Ate ..... Untill I Seen The 2 Doc. The Following Week ........ Well ............ The Doctors Tryed To Tell Me That I Had Lung Cancer ........ ...................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2005 at 11:54 AM

......... Hi Samantha ...... I Know There Are Others, whom, May Read The Post Here From Time To Time ........... And I Know, They May Very Well Find The Info. To Be Helpful As Well, But Please Don't Think .... That You Are Better Off Not Asking,Or. Posting, ..... Both You Or Anyone Else, ..... Is Wecome, At Anytime ..... OK ................. Now ..... To Talk About Your Son, For A Min, ........ As Far As I Know Soymilk Is Good At Any Age ....... But If You Was To Think Back That Far ..... Well, Did You Know That Baby Foods Is High In Sugar, High In Salt, And Notably Lacking In Vitamins, Minerals, Phytochemicals And Fiber, So It's Not Likely To Be An Age Relationship Kind Of Thing,But It Could Also Be The Sugar In His Foods As Well ....... Something Like ...... When Two Deffent Foods, Come Together ........... Can Also Be A Good Way To Get Your Next Allergy Too ..... Hmm .... Something Like Drinking Milk And Beer at The Same Time ................. But There's Still ......... Some Kid's That Just Don't Know Any Better .......... Now -A- Days ................................................................... ................................................................... ...................................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2005 at 01:38 AM

...... It Is OK. My Friends, It's Fine, OK Eclectic Rock, I Think We Are Gonna Make It Through Disaster, ................... I'llLick My Wounds, And Some Of The Scars, We'll Fix Up With Plaster And Tape And Attach My Ears With Paper Clips, With Particular Attention Paid, To Put Them Back In The Right Place ...... But, Now, The Winds Approach Me Like The Mighty Stream, Swift Is The Water, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, The Life That Flows Over Me, Gentle Peace is The Song I Play, Beautiful Winds Approach Me ..... For I Am The Mighty "ROCK" In The Stream ............. Then, Kashmirkat, Silver, And Samantha ... Calls Me From The Wind, ..... OK, OK,OK, Hmmm, Was I Dreaming? .... Was I A Sleep? ....... Well. I Am Up Now, ........ Thank You, Friends, I Am OK, Now ... Thank You . ................................................................... ............................................. OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2005 at 12:33 AM

OK007 write:
    .......... When Making The Switch, Use Unsweetened soy Milk, And Realize That Your Taste Will Change In Response To Your Dietary Choices, ......... You Can Use "STEVIA" To Sweeten Your Soy Milk, Since That Will Not Add Calories Or Refined Sugars ................. Why, ..... "Soy Milk" Is A Man's Best Friend ..................... ................................................................... ..................................

OK, I have to wonder if there might not be an age relationship going on with some foods.
    When he was a baby my son had constant ear infections & upper respritory problems.
    We got the "Cows milk formula" take & doctor recommendations to switch to soy products.
    He immediately became much much WORSE.
    Switched back immediately & just resigned to the ear tubes which did work wonderfully.
    Round about 7 years of age I finally figured out why he kept getting so sick. Every time he at anything with the slightest bit of soy in it (plus a long list of other foods, but soy was definately the worse) he'd get a horrible migraine & flu like symptoms.

BUT...
    Round about puberty he started outgrowing it.
    Now he can eat foods containing soy & only rarely has mild reactions.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2005 at 12:23 AM

yes, great to have you back OK!

I know I dont much contribute here, but do follow the postings.

Now all this Aspertam business has me wondering...

I'd switched from Nutra to Splenda some time ago...

Chemicals, chemicals, & more chemicals...
    think I'll just throw the whole lot of it out!
    Just stick to plain water water & more water, an occasional green tea, and 1 a.m. cup of coffee.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2005 at 10:56 AM

OK007 write:
    ........ Thank You Silver ........................... I Think, The Real Art Of Living Is To Make Everyday Life Wonderful ............ ........ "It's A Wonderful Life" ..................... ................................................................... .................................................. OK

You do have a way with words, OK! Don't you disappear again without letting us know, ok? We can be such worry warts.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2005 at 02:49 AM

........ Thank You Silver ........................... I Think, The Real Art Of Living Is To Make Everyday Life Wonderful ............ ........ "It's A Wonderful Life" ..................... ................................................................... .................................................. OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2005 at 02:33 AM

**************************************** ........ HUMAN, IMMUNODEFICIENY VIRUS {HIV} IS THE CAUSE OF ACQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCY SYNDROME ........................................... Now, This Is Something, That I Didn't Want To Talk About, .............................. It Seems, That Everytime I Talk About It, ..... "WELL" ..... Everyone .... Wants To Run Away And Hide ........................ But, I Am Very Sorry ............................... For Me, Not To Talk About It, Is "TOO" Much Like Doing "NOTHING" .............. ................................................................... ................................................................... ................................................................... ................................................................... So, I, Will Tell You To Go Online And To :::: {CDC} ...... Were You Can Read Everything For Yourself ........................ And I Will Tell You ..... That Online ..... You Can Find Home Test For Hepatits & HIV ....................................... And I Will Tell You, To Go Online And I Will Give You The Help You May Need, For A Love One ......................... Look Up = Graviola ................................ Look Up =Cantron ................................. Look Up = Colloidal Silver ................... ................................................................... Now, I Said It, And Ther's No, Reson For Anyone, To Run And Hide, So, Please, Let's See If We Can Enlarge Our Circle Of Friends ............................ ................................................................... ................................********************* **************************************** ***************** OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 06:08 PM

........ Hi Stellar ........ I Think The Stevia That You Got ... Is The Drops ..... Which Is Somewhat Good ...... I Keep It In My Car .... For When I Go Out ...... And Everytime I Pull It Out And Use It ....... It Seems ...... That Someone .... Allways Walks Up And Ask, What Was That ..... That You Used? ....... Well .... I Tell Them About It ..... And Let Them Try It Out .............. And So Far ........ It's Love At First Drop ... he,he, .......... But At Home I Use Stevia In The Powder Form .... It's Much Better .......... So It You Like The Drops ..... You'll Also Like The Powder .................................................... Now ..... When You Say .... Orris ........ You Have To Say It Like This .............. Orris Root ..... Is From The Iris Flower ....... 3 species Of Iris .... Florentins, Pattida, Germanica ...... Which Is Used For Tea = Bronchitis, .... Colds, Coughs,Diarrhea, Dropsy, And Liver Congestion ...... Also Used In Potpoum, Perfums And Toothpaste, For Teeth & Gums ... Strengthening .. .................................................................. .................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 05:33 PM

...... Update ... Update ..... Update ..... Please ..... Donot Use Fructose ......... Just Found Out That Fructose ............ Has Corn Syrup And Will Promote Type 2 Diabetes ........ If Your Going To Get Off The Sugar ....... Please Go With The Stevia ..................................... .................................................................. ...................................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 12:09 PM

Hi there All :o)

I recently bought Stevia, inplace of sugar and honey in my herbal tea. To me, it tastes like Nutra sweet ( I really dont like nutra), but I've grown to like Stevia. I put half a drop in b/c it's sweeet!

OK007: Have you heard of Orris (sp) . I think it's for teeth?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 03:46 AM

........... If You're An Aspartane Junky And Can't Imagine Giving Up Your Favorite Aspartane-Sweetened Foods And Drinks, .... "Well" .... Try Using A Natural Sweetener Like Stevia-Or-Fructose ................................ ................................................................... ................................................................... **************************************** ****************************************
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 01:46 AM

......... Researchers Have Discovered That Antidopressant Drugs Such As Prozac Not Only Affect Levels Of The Neurotrasmitter Serotonin In The Brain, But, Also "Hijack" Dopamine Signaling As Well, ...... Causeing = It To Launch Serotonin Signals, There Findings Offer New Insight Into How Prozac And Other "SELECTIVE" Serotonin Uptake Inhibitors Work And How They Might Cause Problems In Patients Taking Them .. .................................................................. .................................................................. .......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 01:27 AM

......... Scientists Do Not Know Exactly How Aspartane Causes Migraines, But, May Be It Has Something To Do With The Biochemical Serotonin, Which Controls Everything From Appetite To Moods To Sleepiness .... ................................................................... ..................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2005 at 04:40 PM

.......... Though Migraines Are Not Fatal, Even When Accompanied By "UNUSUAL SYMPTOMS" ........ They Can Be A Precursor To Potentially Fatal "GRAND MAL SEIZURES" ........ And Convulsions, Most Convulsions Sufferers Had Additional Aspartame-Associated Complaints That Also Intensifed Prior To The Onset Of Convulsions, ..... "BUT" ....... Migraine And Related Headaches Were The Most Impressive And Severe ..................................................... ................................................................... ......................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2005 at 04:24 PM

.......... Now ....... If Your One Of Those People Who Drink Diet Soad .............. Like A Fish Drinks Water .......... You Could Argue That You've Been Drinking Diet Soad For Years And Never Gotten A Headache From It, But, Your Experience Might Change, If You Were To Stop Using Aspartame For A Period Of Several Months, Then Your Sensitivity To The "CHEMICAL" Would Probably Be Heightened And Consuming It Again Would More Likely Cause Headaches ............................................ .....................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2005 at 04:11 AM

......... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ................ Now, Do You Even Know What "EXCITOTOXINS" Are?? ............ "Well" ...... Most People Don't, "EXCITOTOXINS" Is A Chemical Substances, Such As Aspartame, That Cause Neurons To Fire Spasmodically, This Eventually Burns Out, Or, Damages, The Neurons .................................................. And .... 90% Of Migraine Headaches Are Caused By Food Allergies Or Reactions Caused By Additives, And Aspartame Is Among The Most Common Allergens ............................. ................................................................... ...............................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2005 at 01:51 AM

............ You Can't Walk Into A Convenience Store,Grocery Store, Or, Restaurant Without Being Offered A Dose Of Aspartame, You Can't Buy A Stick Of Gum Or A Box Of Mints Without having To Read The Label Like A Hawk, Because It's Not Always Obvious That A Product Contains Aspartame, ............................................. Restaurant Condiment Caddies Are Filled With White Packets Of Sugar Which Is Unhealthy In It's Oun Right, Alongside Pink And Blue Packets Of Nutra--------Sweet & E------Qual .......... Both Of Which Contain Know "EXCITOTOXIN" ...... So ...... Would You Like Some "EXCITOTOXIN" With Your Coffee, Or, Tea ............................. ................................................................... .................................................
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 05, 2005 at 07:31 PM

****************************************........... If You Develop Migraines After Drinking Or Eating Aspartame-Sweetened Foods, "Well" .......... Your Definitely Not Alone ........ ................................................................... ............................................
Follow - email me when people comment