How about a little laughter ? How about a little laughter? Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2006 at 04:56 AM

Silver1944 write:
    Why thank you, OK. But this angel has a bit of the devil in her as well and I wouldn't have it any other way. LOL

.... Sorry Silver, But, All Of The Paper Work, Is Not All In, On That, As Of Yet ............... So, I'm Holding The Button Down, With Both Hands And Feet, Hoping To Soon Get An Over-Ride ..... Doesn't Seem To Be Working ...... However ...... I'm Not Giving Up All Hope, "Boy" ..... "OH" ...... "Boy" ...... There Is Always Hope In These Hallways ....... Just Like Looking Forward To A New Day ............................ It Comes All At Once ................................... Hmmmmmmm ...... Kind-a Like, Mic Jager, Dancing In The Street ........................... {SMILE} ................................ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2006 at 04:28 AM

Silver1944 write:
    OK, has ANYBODY told you that you are an "Angel of the BEST kind?" If not, then let me be the first, cause you sure have been one in my life. Thank you for that, honey.

..... "Why Yes" Silver, ... Now, That's One Name I Have "Always" Been Called All My Life ...... I Don't Know, Just How It Works Out Like That, But, "It Just Is", And It's Something, That I Can Not Stop, On My Oun, Even If I Wanted To, ........ From One "Angel" To Another "Angel" ..........................."THANK YOU" .............. ................................... OK ............................. "LOL"
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Truths children have learned.

* No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

* When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.

* You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

*You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.

* Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a Tic-Tac.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2006 at 03:51 PM

As I've Matured...

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
    All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in...

I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others -they are more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off.

I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.
    And the real pains in the a s s are permanent.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2005 at 02:36 PM

Dennis Rodman was arrested again! At a Las Vegas Hotel, police arrived in response to a call that he had exposed himself to a hotel worker entering his room. After going to court guess what Mr. Rodman was charged with?
    Impersonating a President!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2005 at 02:21 PM

OK007 write:
    ..... Ok Phea ..... The Only Other Button That Is Needed .... Is The Button That Saids, = "TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL" ...... And After You Push The Button ....... Please ...... Stand Back ....... A Few Feet ...... And Get Ready For The Revelation To Start .............. "LOL" ............... OKSanta

Yo! Santa???? I've got just one more itty bitty request. Could you add the TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL button on my remote control? Pleeeeasse? I mean a guys gotta cover all his bases...JUST IN CASE. LOL

Phea walks away quietly from this thread with fingers crossed, hoping he is not pushing his luck with Jolly Old St. Nick!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2005 at 04:13 AM

..... Ok Phea ..... The Only Other Button That Is Needed .... Is The Button That Saids, = "TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL" ...... And After You Push The Button ....... Please ...... Stand Back ....... A Few Feet ...... And Get Ready For The Revelation To Start .............. "LOL" ............... OKSanta
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2005 at 05:00 PM

kashmirkat write:

ROFLMAO @ translation button, truth button, get to the point, I'm surprised you didn't have one that says "get in the kitchen and Martha for me, Stewart"....... there's still time..... lol

Kash. I was actually going to include the "get in the kitchen" and "Martha Stewart for me buttons," but I didn't want Santa to think I was getting too greedy. But you're right, it's not too late. OK Santa, could you pleeeeease add a few more buttons on my remote control, and I'll leave an extra slice of pie out for ya aiight!!! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2005 at 08:25 AM

phea44 write:
    Oooooweeee!!! I gotta get the SHE equivalent of that. Yes! I'd have buttons that would read: Don't nag,
    Stop Speaking in Riddles, Be more logical, Stop talking so much, Get to the point(What Are You Really Saying?), Translation button. Truth button, Pause button, Replay button.
    Make Love now button. "So many other things" button.

Yes, that's what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas. lol

ROFLMAO @ translation button, truth button, get to the point, I'm surprised you didn't have one that says "get in the kitchen and Martha for me, Stewart"....... there's still time..... lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 01:43 PM

kashmirkat write:
    What every woman wants.... double click on picture and it will open up so you can read correctly.

Oooooweeee!!! I gotta get the SHE equivalent of that. Yes! I'd have buttons that would read: Don't nag,
    Stop Speaking in Riddles, Be more logical, Stop talking so much, Get to the point(What Are You Really Saying?), Translation button. Truth button, Pause button, Replay button.
    Make Love now button. "So many other things" button.

Yes, that's what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas. lol
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2005 at 01:18 PM

What every woman wants.... double click on picture and it will open up so you can read correctly.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2005 at 06:47 PM

WHAT LIES BENEATH..............

When i first tried to post this the armed guard in the IrrationalMatch(ooooooopsy....... freudian slip.......... pardonez-moi s'il vous plait) InterracialMatch over site dept. begged to differ with use of the word s_._.x_______ SO I USED SECTS IN LIEU OF....... SO I HAVE SUBMITTED TO MERRIAM-WEBSTER THAT SECTSUAL HARRASSMENT SHOULD BE DEFINED AS RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.
    ENJOY........

I SAID DON'T FORGET TO USE AFTERSHAVE
    BEFORE WE HAVE SECTS (ROFL....DO THE BOUDOIR LAMBADA...........
    NOT AFTER YOU SHAVE...........!!!!!!!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 12, 2005 at 11:12 AM

JST, THAT WAS HILARIOUS YOU JUST MADE MY DAY GIRL....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 05:23 AM

He didn't like the casserole

And he didn't like my cake.

My biscuits were too hard...

Not like his mother used to make.

I didn't perk the coffee right

He didn't like the stew,

I didn't mend his socks

The way his mother used to do.

I pondered for an answer

I was looking for a clue.

Then I turned around and smacked him...

Like his Mother used to do.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 08:31 AM

... It Was A Stifing Hot Day And A Man Fainted In The Middle Of A Busy Intersection, As He Crossed The Street, .... Well, Traffic Quickly Backed Up In All Directions, So A Woman Rushed To Help Him, As She Knelt Down To Loosen His Collar, A Man Emerged From The Crowed, Pushed Her Aside And Said, ......... It's OK Honey, ..... I've Had A Course In First "Aid" ....... The Woman Stood Up And Watched .... As He Took The Ill Man's Pulse And Prepared To Administer Artifical Respiration, ................... At This Point She Tapped Him On The Shoulder And Said, ........ When You Get To The Part About Calling A Doctor, ........ I'm Already Here ..................................................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2005 at 06:41 AM

I was going to post this in the Religion area but my mom said not to stir up trouble....so

WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO MAKE COFFEE...THE BIBLE SAYS "HEBREWS"
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 01:54 PM

..... At The End Of A Long Crime Fighting Day, Superman Decides He Needs To Relax For A Few Hours, So, He Rings Spiderman, To See If He'd Like To Go Out For A Drink, Spiderman Replies .... "NO" ...... I Have To Repair My Web Spinner, So, ........ Superman ..... Rings A Few More Of His Super Friends, And Their All Busy, So, He Decides ..... In The End, To Go For A Quick Super-Fly .... Around The World To Clear His Mind ....... Before Bed Time ....... "But" ......... As, He Passes ,,,, "Wonder-Woman's" ..... Mansion, He See's Her Lying Naked And Spread Eagle Next To Her Pool ....................... So, .... Hmmmmmmm .......................... He Thinks, .... With All My Super Powers ...... I 'll Fly Down For A Quickie And Before She Relizes, I'll Be Gone ........................... So, .... He Swoops Down And ........ "WHAM-BAM" ...... "Thank-You-Maam" ......... And He's Gone ............................. Wonder-Woman Shreiks ..................... "What Was That" ?????? ........... And The Invisible Man "Cries" .... Out ....... "I Don't Know" ...... But I Sure Got A Sore A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............................................. OK
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 04:24 AM

.... A Knockout Young Lady Decided She Wanted To Get Rich Quick, So She Procceeded To Find A Rich 103 Year Old Man .... At The PlayBoy Club, Planning To ScrewHim To Death On Their Wedding Night, .................... The Courtship And Wedding Went Off Without Any Problem, In Spite Of The More Then Half Century Age Difference ................ On The Very First Night Of Her Honeymoon .................... She Got Undressed And Waited For Him To Comeout Of The Bathroom, To Get In Bed ........ "BUT" ..................... When He Emerged, ........ "However" ............... He Had Nothing On ............. Except ARubber To Cover His 14 Inch Erestion ....... And He Was Carrying Ear Plugs And A Pair Of Nose Plugs ........................... Fearing That Her Plan Had Gone Amiss, ....... She Asked, "What's That For" ?????? ........ The Old Man Replied, ................. There Is Just Two Things In This World .... I .... Can't Stand ..................... (1) The Sound Of A Woman Screaming, And ........ {2} The Smell Of Burning Rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...........,,,,, ........................................... OK ................ {SMILE}
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2005 at 12:48 PM

good one. it put a smile on my face thanks
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2005 at 11:16 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................ C'MON!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND....... YOU WAN' ME TO GO LEFT OR RIGHT????????

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment