How about a little laughter ? How about a little laughter? Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 02:19 AM

Silver1944 write:
    Hmmm, wonder how much of a SURPRISE he would have if she took him up on his offer. You suppose he could, ummm, OK, never mind.

LOL

........ Um Hmmmmm, Yep ........ "OK"
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2006 at 02:17 AM

phea44 write:
    Men Don't Listen

A young man was driving up a steep,
    winding and narrow mountain road. Going round a tight corner, he notices a woman driver who is coming in the opposite direction begin to lean out of her window. As they pass each other she yells at him--"PIG!!!"

The man immediately leans out of his window and screams back at her, "WITCH!!!"

Each continues on their way, and as the man rounds the next bend he crashes into a pig, right in the middle of the road...

If only men would listen.

....... A Recently Widowed Jewish Lady, Was Sitting On A Beach Towle At Cocoa Beach, Florida ....... She Noticed That A Man Her Age Had Walked Up, Placed His Blanket On The Sand Nearby And Began Reading A Book ............... SMILING ........ She Attempted To Strike Up A Conversation With Him, ...... 'HELLO" ....... Sir, .......... How Are You ??? ........ "Fine, Thank You" ....... He Responded, And Turned Back To His Book ......... "I Love The Beach ..... Do You Come Here Often?" ........ She Asked ....... "First Time Since My Wife Passed Away ...... He Replied, And Again Turned Back To His Book .......... "Do You Live Around Here?" ....... She Asked ....... "Yes, I Live Over In Suntree," ...... He Answered, And Then Resumed Reading .......... Trying To Find A Topic Of Common Interst, Sarah Persisted ....... "Do You Like Pussycats?" ........ With That, The Man Thew Down His Book, Jumped Off His Blanket And On To Her Towle, Tore Off Both Their SwimSuits And Gave Her The Most Passionate Love Ride Of Her Life !!!!!!!!!! ........... As The Cloud Of Dust And Sand Began To Settle ........... Sarah, Gasped And Asked The Man ....... "How Did You Know That Was What I Wanted?" ..................................... The Man Replied, .......... "How Did You Know My Name Was Katz ??? .............................................. OK
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2006 at 10:06 PM

Upset is Unhealthy

The mother of a problem child was advised by a psychologist, You are far too upset and worried about your son. I suggest you take tranquilizers regularly."

On her next visit the psychiatrist asked, "Have the tranquilizers calmed you down?"

"Yes," the boy's mother answered.

"And how is your son now?" the psychiatrist asked.

"Who cares?" the mother replied.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2006 at 08:41 PM

Men Don't Listen

A young man was driving up a steep,
    winding and narrow mountain road. Going round a tight corner, he notices a woman driver who is coming in the opposite direction begin to lean out of her window. As they pass each other she yells at him--"PIG!!!"

The man immediately leans out of his window and screams back at her, "WITCH!!!"

Each continues on their way, and as the man rounds the next bend he crashes into a pig, right in the middle of the road...

If only men would listen.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 06:28 PM

Did you Hear the Surgeon General's latest product advisory? Liquor bottles will carry the phrase "Warning: alcohol can make members of the opposite sex appear far more attractive than they actually are."
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:48 AM

............ Chocolate Is Cheaper Than Therapy ........ And You Don't Need An Appointment ............ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2006 at 01:34 AM

............ The Staffers At Interracial Match 11Pm To 7Am Shif, Need To Put ........ "Eat Chocolate" ....... At The Top Of Their List Of ........... {Things To Do} ......... That Way ......... At Least They'll Get One Thing Done ....................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 11:56 PM

OK007 write:
    ......... Democratic Staffers On Capitol Hill Circulated A Quote From President Bush, In A 2000 Interview With The Houston Chronicle, ...... In Which He Hailed, Vice President Cheney, As ....... "Somebody Who Is Going To Shoot Straight With The American People .........................o...................... Hmmmmm, .............. OK

Oh, thankyou OK.
    The laugh I got from that one is just about priceless!
    =D
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2006 at 10:44 AM

............ So, ....... Your Family Automatically Heads For The Dinner Table ............................ Every Time They Hear A Fire Truck Siren ...................... OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 16, 2006 at 04:16 AM

Silver1944 write:
    Hmmm, wonder how much of a SURPRISE he would have if she took him up on his offer. You suppose he could, ummm, OK, never mind.

LOL

......... Democratic Staffers On Capitol Hill Circulated A Quote From President Bush, In A 2000 Interview With The Houston Chronicle, ...... In Which He Hailed, Vice President Cheney, As ....... "Somebody Who Is Going To Shoot Straight With The American People .........................o...................... Hmmmmm, .............. OK
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 15, 2006 at 07:13 PM

"How Embarassing," said one fellow to another. "The party invitation plainly said 'Black Tie Only.' When I got there, everyone was wearing suits too."
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2006 at 05:27 PM

A PASTOR was preaching an impassioned sermon on the evils of television.

"It steals away precious time that could be better spent on other things," he said, advising the congregation to do what he and his family had done. "We put our TV away in the closet."

"That's right," his wife mumbled,
    "and it gets awfully crowded in there."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2006 at 02:51 AM

....... Two Married Buddies Are Out Drinking One Night When One Turns To The Other And Says, "You Know" ..... I .... Don't Know What To Do? ..... Whenever I Go Home After Drinking, I Turn The Headlights Off Before I Get To The Driveway, I Shut Off The Engine And Coast Into The Garage, I Take My Shoes Off Before I Go into The House, I Sneak Up The Stairs, I Get Undressed In The Bathroom, I Ease Into Bed and My Wife Still Wakes Up And Yells At Me For Staying Out So Late !!!! ........ His Buddy Looks At Him And Says, ..... "WELL" ..... You Are Obviously Taking The Wrong Approach .......... I Screech My Wheels Into The Driveway, Slam The Door, Storm Up The Steps, Throw My Shoes Into The Closet, Run & Jump Into Bed, ........ Slap My Wife On The A$$ And ...... "Yell Out" ............ "WHO HORNY" ???? !!!!!!! ................................................ And She Acts Like She's Sound Asleep ........................ OK
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2006 at 06:11 PM

Q: How many real estate agents does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Ten. But we'll accept eight.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2006 at 10:56 PM

"Knock, Knock."
    "Who's there?"
    "Ayatollah."
    "Ayatollah who?"
    "Ayatollah you already."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2006 at 10:10 AM

phea44 write:
    "And did you hear that the atheists have produced a Christmas play?" asks Jay Leno. "It's called Coincidence on 34th street."

Coincidence? lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2006 at 01:22 AM

"Former President Clinton once said he looked forward to the day a citizen can call the IRS and get the right answer to a question," says Jay Leno. "I look forward to the day I can call the IRS and get a voice that says, "Sorry, that number has been disconnected.' "
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2006 at 01:40 AM

"And did you hear that the atheists have produced a Christmas play?" asks Jay Leno. "It's called Coincidence on 34th street."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2006 at 01:30 AM

After a concert, a fan rushed up to famed violinist Fritz Kreisler and gushed:

"I'd give my whole life to play as beautifully as you do."

Kreisler replied, "I did."
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2006 at 11:00 PM

Silver1944 write:
    OK, you have me laughing over here and you picked a GREAT song, hon. It speaks for itself, indeed.

(((((OK)))))

.... "YES" .... "INDEEDY" ............ OK
Follow - email me when people comment