Black women and white guys Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2005 at 04:43 AM

yes i think cocoabutter415, said it right- A woman is a woman first. Any man can be turned down by any color woman. To me a persons color is like a feature, ie hair brown-eyes blue-tall-short-skin color- I just happen to be looking for a tall white guy- it is what I want, however there still has to be chem. there, he should be good looking at least to me. So no matter what women turn you down-black -white or even mixed like me, it just means thats not the one and keep looking!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2005 at 12:53 PM

I was talking to this guy and he was saying he was really attracted to black women, but for some reason he could never get a date with them.

When I asked him what happens when he approaches them, he told me he has never really approached one because black women aren't attracted to white men.

I could only laugh because you would be surprised how the tables turn on both sides. Many white men feel that black women can't possibly be attracted to them. Yet, many black women feels white men aren't exactly in a hurry to dip into that chocolate either. There are many people who miss out on these beautiful relationships because of these misconceptions and these misconceptions alone.

Black, yellow, purple, white...a woman is a woman and the worst possible thing that could happen is you approach her and get turned down. So your ego is hurt for a day, you'll move on and after maybe a couple of falls, you'll see a black woman who has been looking for a man like you to come around.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 05:54 PM

caramel_princess write:
    Hello NRD,

I suggest you go about attracting a black woman the same as you'd go about attracting ANY woman. Get to know her as a person and either the chemistry is there or it's not. It has nothing whatsoever to do with living in the South. I live in the South and have had and seen plenty of interracial relationships.

You just got to be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not or put up an image in order to attract caucasian women. Many sistas I meet are surprised to see an asian guy who is interested in black women. I try to be myself and to show this person that this is the way I am and one of my preferences is dating sistas.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 11:45 AM

I agree with Caramel
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 11:07 AM

Hello NRD,

I suggest you go about attracting a black woman the same as you'd go about attracting ANY woman. Get to know her as a person and either the chemistry is there or it's not. It has nothing whatsoever to do with living in the South. I live in the South and have had and seen plenty of interracial relationships.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 09:20 AM

Yo NRD,

Welcome to the forum,check it out, you live in texas, the heart of the dirty dirty south, black & white relationships aren't exactly welcomed there, i wish you all the luck in finding one.
Follow - email me when people comment