Black women and white guys Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 19, 2005 at 05:45 PM

Hello. First time on this forum. Just wondering why I don't see very often a black woman and a white guy together. How would a white guy make himself appealing to a black woman?
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 45Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Believe me it is not that we do not want you. Those of us who reach out to you (generalization) many white males will not reach back. Some are still worried about what others will say (at least where I live here in California), some want a black female who look exotic, others not, some want a project, others experimenting (this is not an exhaustive list), and than you have the handful that is serious about dating a black woman for long term or marriage. To make yourself appealing to me: do not be afraid to reach out to me, talk with me (I want you to talk with me); believe me, I will talk with you, and say what you mean and mean what you say ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2012 at 03:28 AM

I am a white man and in the past I have dated several coloured women ranging from black to mixed race. One of these women told me that once you go back you never go back and I must say: She was right! Coloured women are much more appealing to me.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2012 at 08:14 AM

Hello. I am an african american female who prefers to date outside of my race. I never have, but have always desired men of other nationalities. I have darker skin, but come from a very diversed family. Before I moved to the south, People were addressed by names. When I was sent to live with my dad in couth carolina...people were addressed by color. My father tried to push his negative views on me about befriending people that were white. I always felt and acted different from them...but all this time I thought it was me. I now realize that I got trapped in an ignorant box, and I am proud of who I am. I am a very diversed person who believes that people are people regardless. I would love nothing more than to date and marry a white man. I just find white men to be very atrractive. I just don't kinow how to start dating them. I live in Charleston, SC where u don't see that too often. I see more black men dating white women. But thye mentality here is a little slow, and the slavery history is proudly perserved. I am really willing to relocate just to find that special someone. What do u think I should do!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 06:05 PM

Hello, everyone.

I have been dating white men for years and I LOVE it! I will say that I have encountered opposition yet the opposition has only made me stronger. With time everything becomes easier. And I will continue to date white men and hopefully, I will end up married to one. It is simply what I prefer. I simply have a more preferrable experience in dating outside of my race. I do not change who I am to date, I mesh very well with others through diversity. Although, I prefer dating white men, I'd like to state that I wish to date men closer to my age. I have noticed that some men on here have had issues with some of the women. I suggest delving a little deeper into the issue adverse to assuming you are pushed away because of your race. So, I can only speak for myself; I likely will not pursue a relationship with a man that is like 50 years of age or that is 23 years of age. It is just my preference as in men that do not what a woman with meat on her bones but prefer a slender woman.  

We all have our preferences, people. Let's respect those preferences.

And for those white men that would love to seriously date and possibly plan a future with a woman of color, go ahead and be my guest. Check out my profile.

...By the way, this is an 'interracial' dating site. It behooves me to contact a white man and replies I am into white women. Hahaha! That kind of defeats the purpose of joining the site.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2005 at 09:27 AM

hey give the guy a break in some peoples world it is a huge step to date outside their and that includes both black and white and asian etc..
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2005 at 12:48 AM

Whenever I see someone staring at an interracial couple, I stare at him or her. I want that person to feel how annoying that is. Amazing there are some people like that in this day and age.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 06:46 PM

a good haircut, clean appearance and just being himself. I'm new here also never actually dated a white man but hey maybe time to try something new.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2005 at 08:56 AM

Bongo write:
    Hi...
    I want a relationship with an
    ~SEXY EBONY QUEEN LADY~
    I AM FAITHFUL, LOVING, SWEET,
    HONEST, CARING, GIVING, AND
    ~P A S S I O N A T E~ ! ! ! !
    X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X
    ~BONGO~

CARPE DIEM!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2005 at 08:33 AM

Anthony916 write:

jdavis123 write:
    Diana - I understand you completely. And I agree with you 100%.

My problem was that someone (don't think it was you) was making generalization comments about all white men being timid and some other comment.

Also, you have to understand I live in a totally different place then you. In my city it is a melting pot of many different races and cultures. Interracial relationships are not abnormal and usually don't attract attention. Usually.
    Hello all its been a while....
    I agree.. and the most diversed city is NYC, if you want to call it a melting pot thats fine, but color, race and/or gender dont matter here !! lol

You are joking right? LOL

Well I guess it all depends on where you live as well also where you are coming from too... People who lived their whole life in NY may not see what I see (having just moved here)
    NY is a great place, but just as any place NY has it's own issues with how Race and Gender are approached.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2005 at 10:09 PM

Im certainly not the master.However depending on where you live you may or may not see as many interacial couples as others do.
    As far as being appealing to a woman of color.Dont worry about it.Just be yourself.Your an ok lookin guy.Thats right i said another guy is ok lookin.As long as you love and care about the person you see in the mirror every morning youll have all the confidence you need when you see the right person.No matter what color they are!After all its not a color thing its a women thing!
    The truth is in the begining
    The truth is in the middle
    The truth is in the end

Peace out
    Gregg
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2005 at 08:34 PM

OUCH!

Was that a sharkbite on the booty for bad behavior???

Silver give me credit...I have been good. I think it is because I am happy...very happy. I'm looking at a Christmas wedding.

I hope there are no hard feelings between us, and like most here, I truly respect the opinions of you, OK007, Wolvarine, Samantha, Search2020, Caramel Princess, Keihan? and Laci. Did I forget anyone??? Sorry if I did...LOL!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 12:01 PM

Amen to that Silver...as I have learned to play nicely in these halls and respect everyone's opinions. You are right...some gave 2 cents, some a buck, and lord knows a couple gave a c-notes worth...LOL!

It's okay to disagree but it should always be done in a respectful way as to not offend others.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2005 at 07:24 PM

okay. I read each comment on the forum and I applaude everyone for expressing their views. I'm going to put my two cents in (not that it is valued much) however, i was wondering what is really meant when it was said that white guys are intimadated approaching black women. Someone said not sure who made the statement and doesn't really matter, their opinion is their own and i am not here on this forum to judge or become a critic. Intimidation to me is someone who is fearful. I don't believe caucasian men are fearful, only if he is immature. Maturity is the key in any relationship whether it is interracial or not. Maturity is what helps overcome any adversity i.e. families, learning about cultures, approaching a women of color and not caring what is being said about the relationship etc. It sounds to me like a lot of the relationships or experiences posted were not mature ones. Then again its just my 2 cents again and not valued much. Thanks everyone for your views, keeping them coming. Topics of various sorts are stimulating for me.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2005 at 02:16 PM

Hello Bongo,

My advice would be to post a little more in the forums and give the ladies a chance to get a dose of your personality.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2005 at 06:03 AM

Hi...
    I want a relationship with an
    ~SEXY EBONY QUEEN LADY~
    I AM FAITHFUL, LOVING, SWEET,
    HONEST, CARING, GIVING, AND
    ~P A S S I O N A T E~ ! ! ! !
    X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X
    ~BONGO~
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2005 at 10:05 PM

Coco,

Like many postings, you are generalizing all white men are one way. A man is a man is a man. Some men fear or dislike rejection more than other men. They maybe more intimated by you physical more than you realize.

Also, as for the part of noticing the other interracial couple giving more bad looks, stop paying so much attention to what other people are doing. I speak from experience. I've dated primarily black women and was married to a black woman for a good number of years.

Peace
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2005 at 10:45 AM

jdavis123 write:

My problem was that someone (don't think it was you) was making generalization comments about all white men being timid and some other comment.

Also, you have to understand I live in a totally different place then you. In my city it is a melting pot of many different races and cultures. Interracial relationships are not abnormal and usually don't attract attention. Usually.
    Hello all its been a while....
    I agree.. and the most diversed city is NYC, if you want to call it a melting pot thats fine, but color, race and/or gender dont matter here !! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2005 at 11:03 PM

jdavis123 write:
    White men are timid?

White families/communities are less accepting of interracial relationships?

This sounds pretty racist, especially considering the website we are on.

And you shouldn't think white guys are timid. In north america the white guys are generally more reserved and black people seem to be more upfront. Kind of like the hot-blooded latins. I'm not saying all are like this, it's only an impression I get. And many white guys can be intimidated buy the different culture and attitude. This isn't about color.

Very Well Said Jdavis,

You are ABSOLUTELY Correct. It is a put down and offensive...

Thank you For stepping up and putting this out here. Perhaps the people who feel that way can see this in a better perspective now and understand this generalization can be just as offensive as saying that black women have poor attitudes.

We have to get rid of these Stereotypes and understand that we all must treat each other on an INDIVIDUAL basis...

KEY POINT is CULTURE Difference. Awesome Point...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2005 at 08:08 PM

jdavis123 write:

Yeah, the men that allow friends/family to influence the women they date are timid. I agree.

I know I have been there and well as Europe. Even dated an Italian for 2 years. So I feel ya!
Follow - email me when people comment