GHETTO WHITE GIRLS VS REGULAR WHITE GIRLS Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 06:07 AM

I HATE GHETTO ACTING WHITE GIRLS I PREFER WHITE GIRLS WHO ACT THEMSELVES NO FAKE GHETTOFIED FEMALES ALOT OF BLACKMEN AGREE HOW ABOUT THE REAT OF YALL
    I HATE GHETTO ACTING WHITE GIRLS I PREFER WHITE GIRLS WHO ACT THEMSELVES NO FAKE GHETTOFIED FEMALES ALOT OF BLACKMEN AGREE HOW ABOUT THE REAT OF YALL
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 124Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2012 at 06:43 PM

Ughhh ok first of I'm a ghetto white gurl mah self sooo bitches better stfu about us actin fake cuz wer not fake!!! That's like sayin well... Can't think of anythin that iz like it but really?!!! U think wer fake?!?! He'll naw!!!
    Second of all... Who wanna no the truth bout me...

I'm

Only

Years

Old

And

I'm

Still

A

True

Ghetto

Ass

White

Gurl

And

I'm

Not

Even

Close

To

Being

Fake!!!!!!

So all y'all can shut ur shit talkin asses up bout us cuz I'm not fake and I will Neva change myself to bein not ghetto thx very much 4 ur time readin what I gotz 2 say.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 03:48 PM

Amen wild child. Black men think white women are weak and don't have the strength to speak what's on their mind. They think we are suppose to just ride the back seat... In other words... be seen and not heard. Well, I myself have been dating black men for more than 25 years and I find that there are strong well educated black men and then I find weak minded uneducated black men. Whatever the case... when push comes to shove they all act the same... they have this thought in mind that white women will never show their ass to them... WRONG... to all you brothers that think we are all weak... you better become more educated and respect us as woman. If you are looking for a weak minded woman... then you might want to try the women's crisis centers... I can even provide you a website if you like... So to all you BLACK MEN... and I say black... because a true AFRICAN BLACK MAN would never disrespect his woman like the American Black men... As a matter of fact... they treat them like Queens... Now to all you Bruthas... sit and think about that... because it's the truth...
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2011 at 06:43 AM

Thats damn true what is ghetto? Belive me ive seen white women survive in african ghettos which are nt projects'thats fancy housing lol' typicaly coping on a mad hut and a black guy from america asking for dasani water bottles to take a bath. Hehe. Iam black
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2011 at 03:18 PM

Most BM tend to stereotype WW. Most BM feel that WW are push overs therefore if you are out spoken and stand up for yourself then they are acting ghetto.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 08:25 PM

Bravo Wild Child.
    Wow! Someone who see's things the way they really are.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Lol. I think we all know what you mean. It's seems like young women often go through a stage of adopting certain sets of social mannerisms. Another one that I find really annoying is the valley girl thing. I was recently standing behind a couple of young women in a launch line, and after 5 minutes of listening to, "I was all like, and she was all like, and he was all like, and we were all like", I thought my ears were going to bleed. Thankfully, it seems to be merely a stage usually.

I don't think you meant anything bad by pointing this out either. I notice some women here take offense very easily.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2008 at 07:57 AM

Almost every reply here was about acting "white"/"black". That wasn't even what the question was in the beginning. He said GHETTO. It still amazes me how people who claim to be understanding and tolerant and even loving of other cultures and "races"..almost always wind up comparing or trying to break everything down to black and white.

For the original question to be honestly addressed..we need to first establish "ACTING ghetto". If a white girl grows up ghetto does this mean you like her for being herself(even if that is ghetto..after all she isn't acting). Or is it that you don't date ghetto white women,and you prefer someone a bit more cultured and therefore don't like it if she is acting different than what you perceive as her"upbringing"?

I am a "white" woman that takes no crap off of anyone..male or female. I won't be pushed,bullied,disrespected,underestimated,unappreciated.I don't settle for less than i deserve. I give as good as I get. Sometimes I do this in a calm,articulate manner..and sometimes i will flat out tell someone and need to step the hell outa my face.Did I just sound ghetto? hm
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2008 at 03:16 PM

Wow I thought this was a issue with the younger generation. But yes I do agree totally. I will have more respect for a white girl who's herself, rather than some white girl who emulates what she thinks is black. If only white girls knew that most men, black men especially, don't care for all of the acting. Because at the end of the day, it's just you and I, so why put on a side show for the whole world to see?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 08, 2008 at 07:00 AM

As does a black man who tries to act white. DOUBLE YUCK!!

HA HA HA. I know the nerve of some poeple.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2006 at 08:54 AM

Thanks phea...I agree, what I meant was that I obviously don't understand his thoughts about "ghetto acting". Maybe because I have never tried to be anyone but who I am...according to his past relationships, he has dealt with some pretty nasty acting women and maybe until he met me that was what he was used to. Rather than admit that, he decided to group me in the category with them so he would feel better about the fact we weren't together anymore!! I give up!!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2006 at 03:05 AM

MsLoriW42 write:
    This topic is so HUGE...I just ended a 3 1/2 year relationship with a Jamaican born black man. He and I were still communicating by phone (we're 1800 miles apart now) and I hadn't called him in a week or so (didn't have time), and he hadn't called me either. He called my brother's # and left a message to tell me to call him because he lost my #. I called him back and left a voice message on his phone that I didn't understand how he could have lost my # when it should have been in the address book in his cell phone (his # is in my book). I further went on to tell him since he didn't feel I was worth being put in his address book, I really didn't have anything more to speak to him about and told him not to call me anymore. He called me back and told me I was "acting ghetto" and that until I tried to change or changed my ways that he didn't have time for a "ghetto acting" woman in his life. I have been with black men for over 20 years, and have never been told by anyone that I was "acting ghetto". I guess this guy thought by my not putting up with his obvious disrespect for my feelings, (which most stereotypes of white women say we don't care about)that I was "acting ghetto". Can I get some feedback on this??

Nope, I don't think wanting respect and consideration is the same as ACTING GHETTO. Not at all. It sounds like your Jamaican ex is REALLY the GHETTO culprit here IMHO.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 04, 2006 at 10:42 AM

This topic is so HUGE...I just ended a 3 1/2 year relationship with a Jamaican born black man. He and I were still communicating by phone (we're 1800 miles apart now) and I hadn't called him in a week or so (didn't have time), and he hadn't called me either. He called my brother's # and left a message to tell me to call him because he lost my #. I called him back and left a voice message on his phone that I didn't understand how he could have lost my # when it should have been in the address book in his cell phone (his # is in my book). I further went on to tell him since he didn't feel I was worth being put in his address book, I really didn't have anything more to speak to him about and told him not to call me anymore. He called me back and told me I was "acting ghetto" and that until I tried to change or changed my ways that he didn't have time for a "ghetto acting" woman in his life. I have been with black men for over 20 years, and have never been told by anyone that I was "acting ghetto". I guess this guy thought by my not putting up with his obvious disrespect for my feelings, (which most stereotypes of white women say we don't care about)that I was "acting ghetto". Can I get some feedback on this??

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2005 at 02:08 PM

I hope your hand heals soon, Keihan, and you can keep your passion for music going.

I know many people who look the opposite of what they are, according to stereotypes. From university professors who look like homeless people to a brilliant scientist who travels on the bus and has a mania for rocking back and forth while sitting (people think he's a mentally handicapped person).

I myself don't look at all like my words, and some people are surprised when they meet me after hearing of my references. Looks like very few people associate the words "Aymara" and "mathematician."
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 04:26 PM

vlewis1213 write:

Damn now black men can't have morals?

I heard some dumb sh*t before, but that about takes the cake. Not even worth the argument. I guess we all have priorities, some people's priorities are making sure they look and act a certain way to be accepted by other people.....that's never been mine!!

I true MAN (black, white, red, yellow or brown) just handles his business and not care what anyone thinks or says.

Amen brother, amen.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 04:17 PM

MrRSVP write:
    I would venture to say that for many people, judging people individually without factoring in stereotypes or other preconceived notions is easier said than done.

Very wise words. Very true Mr RSVP.

I think it fair to say that if, at first glance, I saw a burly guy with long beard, tattoos and biker gear (leather and Harley hat, etc..), I'm going to instantly perceive him as a beer drinkingand abnoxious biker. However, there is a professor at the University whom appears just like that outside work.

Looks can be deceiving, this is true, however what we perceive at first glance may turn us off and that's that.

On another note, sorry I haven't been able to keep up much here. I have had to stay away from the PC as much as possible so my hands can heal. My right hand began giving me problems over Thnksgiving Holiday and that prompted me to realize that I'm just on the PC way too much. Both hands are beginning to do better, but it will take awhile for them to get back to normal. Also, if my typing gets sloppy it is because it is too uncomfortable for me to go back and fix it hehe.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 08:15 AM

Vlewis, I agree with you, but once again we have to look at the ignorance factor here. If one chooses to be educated and sucessful in life without the aid of a leather ball or without being a rapper or actor then you are not true to yourself! Your are acting white or trying to be someone you are not, which is a load of bullsh*$ People in general still stereotype like I said in one of my other post and it will continue to be this way until we as people just accept each other for who we are as individuals.....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 02:53 AM

MrRSVP, I must admit sometimes I despair. I can't understand my fellow human beings. It's as if people were always saying one thing, doing another and thinking yet another.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 11:03 AM

cyupanqui write:
    Even so, there's quite a fixation with the external. That a person wears a suit and has impeccable English doesn't mean he's not a crook, and that a guy wears baggy pants and has tattoos doesn't mean he's a gangbanger.

Judge people individually, not based on stereotypes one way or another. You may be (positively) surprised.

I would venture to say that for many people, judging people individually without factoring in stereotypes or other preconceived notions is easier said than done.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2005 at 09:05 AM

bigsamxl2000 write:
    an educated black man with morals and good manners=white man wanna be
    a black thug on the streets with baggy jeans,no job,corn rows,braids,dreadlocks,etc and wife beater(white vest),gold teeth,bling bling all over = Real black man
    Which one do women prefer? Of course the REAL BLACK MAN.lol.Does it make sense? I dont know but thats just the way it is
    White girl that lives in the suburbs and goes to prep school and good college with college funds saved by folks = real white woman
    white girl from a poor home ,grew up in the"hood" with black ppl and latinas,lol goes to school with em and socializes with them and so learns to speak like em = acting black
    Of course theres always gonna be the WANNABES in btw

Damn now black men can't have morals?

I heard some dumb sh*t before, but that about takes the cake. Not even worth the argument. I guess we all have priorities, some people's priorities are making sure they look and act a certain way to be accepted by other people.....that's never been mine!!

I true MAN (black, white, red, yellow or brown) just handles his business and not care what anyone thinks or says.
Follow - email me when people comment