Prisons are rarily threatened they're a growing business soaking up tax money that helps choke funds available for libraries. Lights can be off all over town; but, libraries should never be threatened or restricted. A lot of threats to cut funding for many programs seem to be a method of black mail. Since the world and many nations don't go broke, it signals mismanagement amongst the most worldly educated. Who points the finger crying, "Illegal management"?
However, some countries may be affected by other's, sending their economies out of control. My interpretations of life are basically limited to the United States.
If you were to read, "The white man's bible" and "The Holy Bible", you would see that the authorities lean heavily towards "The white man's bible". The legal system is a filtering system and the results make up the report card. The prison system consists of mostly the poor and mostly black and Haitians. Look at the span of income between the races. I am referring to the posting at main topic, "Info concerning black people"; subtopic, "Black women who only date white men"; June 7, 2006 posting. If you don't believe, when do you or when do you not refer to environmental and personalities traits to trace the type of characters that make up our world?
The most influential belief systems in society always reside in the most powerful positions, which give them the power to enforce their principles on others. This is why the most powerful belief systems deserve the highest priority of concern. They have the ability to disorientate our understanding of truth through delusional themes carried out in our experiences. This is why I say, concerning "the upside down tree" you have to start at the top in an effort to solve problems and watch the leaves as they indicate continued problems or progress. I talked about, "the upside down tree" under the main topic, "cultures and education"; subtopic, "Today I'm ashamed of being white in America? November 8, 2005 posting. I am not the one, who believes that we cannot make sense out of human relations.
The bible says, "Give them of their own devices". Many of the authoritative people's beliefs will destroy their own souls. This is why they prefer to use their law on a one way street.
Opposites of the principles of Jesus teach us who is who. Jesus, "I've come to teach the sinners how to appear upright in the sight of God"/ Opposition, "I've come to make a man worst than he was before"; Jesus, "I represent a document that one can refer to for truth and guidance in all matters as well as clarification of that document"/ Opposition, "I represent a dark world designed to entrap the people for a profit".
They have to go to college for years to practice law. When the defendant writes a motion, which many don't know how, he has to remind them of their own law and they still may not follow it or they may find a way to wiggle out of their subjection to that law. They may act in a manner to test your knowledge of law. In this case, your weaknesses can cost you a lot of time. It's hard to write motions from jail; because, many times, resources are lacking and you are stripped of personal belongings every time you're moved from one location to another. It also cost money and your efforts may be blocked. When you get to court, you've got nothing, no notes, nothing. You are at the greatest disadvantage. Does preventing one from teaching others law makes them more vulnerable?
When the law protects against discrimination against race, religion etc..., there is a way around it by using the, "My best friend is black method". This can be used universally. It means you protect a few and dog the rest, making it difficult to prove discrimination. This is a loophole and it fits perfectly in a low vibration environment, where confusion is motivated and naturally presents itself through clashes of personalities that can be used as an excuse. Hate isn't motivated to solve a problem; it's motivated to multiply, destroy and/or to make worse over time.
There is a theme that proves that the current system cannot improve our world. The national football league protects so many players per team, called franchise players. The others are turned over; in other words, unprotected. The unprotected may be here today, but gone tomorrow (instability). They must find another way to success. If most businesses operate in this manner, that would make this a constant reoccurring theme, would it not? For many, wouldn't hope lose its energy over time? Foul play can hide in the midst of confusion, instability and darkness.
Many times, it's not the end result that matters; it's the process that brought about the end result. In the midst of corruption, the process is ignored or misinterpreted.
Confusion can be used to filter certain people out. When it cost money to find our way out of confusion, the rich get paid and the money is directed away from a higher quality of life. When income is not sufficient, you remain in the midst of confusion. When income is high enough, you can move out of the realms of high confusion. Therefore, there is a need for low vibration environments.
In spite of all the misdirections of our world, the jurors still favor expert witnesses, who fit in with the system. With law directed on a one way street, the poor defendant doesn?t stand a chance.
If God's plan is to mature his people, wouldn't it make sense to give them a document to refer to, guidance and let them reap what they sow. how could one mature if his parents was doing his homework for him. If one was supporting his own problems, shouldn't he suffer the consequences until he decides to do otherwise? One will say, "I'm a democrat". Another will say, "I'm a republican". Hasn't both occupied the houses? Hasn't enough time gone by to discern that neither are effective in making our world a better place to live? Have many said that they were Christians, but displayed unchristian like characteristics? How do we discern when to use our current location as an indicator of a right or wrong aim and when not to?
The world is getting darker
1. The lack of knowledge of how the world works in detail makes the world a dark environment.
2. The increase in secrecy, hard to find information and the loss of control of our destination leads to difficulties in solving problems, which makes the world a dark environment with society to blame.
3. Because of the new inventions of evil, the world is getting darker.
Copyright "The way the world works II" by Henry Young
The alligator represents the authorities, can't live with them and can?t live without them:
1. The societal ecosystem is best understood by studying the alligator. The alligator clears out the vegetation and muck from the larger holes in the limestone. When the sun shines through the water, many animals, such as fish, will take refuge in these holes, which attract predators, such as snakes and other animals looking for a feeding ground. In the mean time, the alligator is the host, who will feast on whomever he or she pleases. While the alligator is one of the greatest of all the predators in the swamp, it is said to be the keeper of the swamp; because, it encourages the demeanor of all the swamp inhabitants and control the density of the plants, which allows the fish to move freely and multiply. While the alligator is a predator, it has a vital role as the keeper of the swamp.
2. When one understands metaphysics, an ecosystem becomes possible.
3. In society, man's law and competition to survive combine to create that ecosystem. The alligator is the authoritative people; because, the people flock to them for solutions, aid and guidance. This ecosystem is designed for the authoritative people to maximize profits from the problems of the people; which create jobs; which motivate a need for a steady flow of problems; which has a tendency to fluctuate in numbers; which causes instability; which causes more problems; which increases the importance of the authoritative people and therefore, increases or maintains their profits. In this ecosystem, the alligator wins in all cases. While the alligator may be a predator, it has a vital role as the keeper of the swamp.
4. Because man's brain is larger, more intelligent and has the ability to rise above the negative effects of nature, it was not meant for him to live like animals.
The effect within a low vibration environment:
Fruit increases the need for rain
1. Hostile energy, like rain, flows downward suppressing other negative energy and limiting or resisting positive development, discriminately. Hostile energy takes on many forms, such as deterioration, disciplinary action, unintentional results, restrictions, diminishing opportunities and inflation as well as others.
2. In society, hostile energy is directed as seen by its discriminating nature, demeanor of opposing energy and the organization of helpless conditions.
3. Because of imperfections or an evil heart, one will desire to utilize opposing negative energy. A seed, which produces fruit, will be planted by an evil farmer for the purpose of increasing the supply of imperfections, whether real or not. All imperfections have a tendency to meet with resistance.
4. The increase of imperfections or evil intentions causes many to rationalize the need to increase the flow of hostile energy.
5. The seed, of an evil farmer, is the motivator of conditions that warrant hostile energy, especially by utilizing opposing energy to the positive or negative desires of others.
6. The purpose of hostile energy is to discipline and, in an evil system, to also cause reasons to be disciplined for some type of profit.
7. Moisture, which represents healthy conditions, is needed for every seed and every seed that is planted does not bear fruit, but those that sprout are in need of rain. When rain is released back into the atmosphere, it becomes a cycle.
For some, when it rains, it pours
1. Hostile energy can range from mild to severe having a tendency to push one down to a level that is difficult to next to impossible for any recovery efforts utilized by the individual himself. For an example, no address or lower status, no service.
2. For some, it may rain for an unusual length of time in comparison to reality that is not based upon statistics of people.
1. Everything that exists is a business, except for God, who is complete within himself.
2. A business consists of a receiving end and a distribution end, which protrudes out from the mind behind the activity, the administrative end.
3. The degree of positivity or negativity of the business is dependent upon its given functions and demeanor of use.
4. A business?s success is dependent upon the environment?s needs of its products and/or services as well as its ability to receive and deliver accordingly. The symbolic symbol for a business is a plant, which is dependent upon relevant resources for growth; the needs of the environment, and ability to sustain. Plants and their purpose exist as a result of the mentality of a higher being.
5. A business must have a reserve relevant to its survival in order to sustain in periods of unprofitability; otherwise, negative characteristics will result, which may mean death. Traits in our environment will appear and disappear due to its lack of reserve.
6. Our whole world, when broken down to its smallest elements, is learned with the aid of a business mentality.
Any time that a system is set up without regards to the business nature of its governed parts, it is working against or without regards to those parts. It is working with unnatural law. Knowingly doing so with the pretense of bringing about a proper result is the practice of magic.
Tutoring the child
1. A parent/child relationship is symbolic to the conscious/subconscious mind relationship.
2. Just as a parent watches over his/her child, teaches him/her new skills and learns how to be better at raising a child in an up righteous and positive manner; we have to do the same for our subconscious mind, which is our inner child.
3. The problems of raising a child show how the subconscious mind can also go astray, which may be caused by improper influences. Remember, the Bible said, "You can learn the truth by the things in the world".
4. The lower the vibration of our environment, the more we need to watch over our subconscious mind.
5. The quality of skills to manage the subconscious mind is dependent on the quality of skills of the conscious mind, which is dependent upon the availability of relevant information and understanding.
6. Since our hearts represent the subconscious mind, we have a clue as to what needs to be corrected.
Levels and wisdom
1. In reality, these levels may split up, creating other levels.
2. Many may be under the influence of more than one level.
3. Levels are perceived through the demeanor of the people.
There are many different levels of people
1. There exist the authoritative level.
2. There exist the level of favored people.
3. There exist the level of unfavorable people due to racism.
4. There exist those that are used for the purpose of another and may be subjected to the increase of instability.
5. There exists those that are homeless, jobless or kicked out of the village.
Wisdom associated with the levels of people
1. Since each level has its own wisdom, each level of people are under the influence of the accumulated experiences of whatever levels they?ve been exposed to.
2. Each level is composed of people, who have similar and unique paths, consisting of their experiences. These experiences create their wisdom, which is brought about by a unique set of opposing energies, set at various degrees, designed to bring them to their destination in time.
3. The wisdom of one may not be the right wisdom of another, no matter how sound it may be; especially because, all energy is not manageable by the individual. Some energy is managed by others, such as authorities. Some examples of outside control are, but not limited to: Employment rate, cost of living, distribution of information, available programs, successful spells and rate of pay.
4. When all attempts to success fails, one has no choice but to look upwards to those in power to determine the source of their problems. When doing so, one will discover the make up of a shield that protects the authorities and defensive tactics utilized by them. They love to hide behind confusion to cause more confusion, even running one into another, which is why black on black crime in the United States is so high. They know that insufficiency of unfulfilled needs causes confusion, which is seen in mice fighting over crumbs. When the government is responsible, on a large scale, attempts by those, outside of authoritative control, to deter black on black crime go unsuccessful, because of insufficient government aid. The authorities understand opposing energy, but are bewildered by the thought of cutting their profits from confusion and cheaper labor. Lower vibrations accumulate towards the bottom increasing the need for defense and personal power.
Handling all matters with the utilization of lower vibrations is a magical way of holding others in bondage, even causing self-destruction.
The blind will not know what's really happening, especially when the source of the problem is playing dumb and stubborn.
Worse of all, the subconscious mind picks up on all the low vibrations in one's environment. Thus, we must be careful whom we hang with. It picks up information without our knowledge.
When trying to think positive in a low vibration environment, it becomes a tug of war between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. The subconscious mind favors the reality of your environment over you and the conscious mind. Therefore, any positive changes may be temporary; because, the results are likely to come back as not practical, not sufficient, not effective etc.
The subconscious mind is strong; because, it holds the seat of memory, intuition and automatic reaction.
Imagine a world where the Truth is being stripped away slowly, but surely.
Suddenly, in a quest for a better world, someone else's problems become another's.
1. Vibrations are a rapid linear movement of something as described in physics, which can be detected in how we live.
2. Vibrations are active within us and in our environment. They both have an effect on each other.
1. Higher vibrations represent a level in which we are knowledgeable about how to handle a given situation positively, which results in a positive outcome.
2. On a higher vibration level, positive actions and attitudes are more effective, efficient and results in an ease of navigation through life.
3. High vibrations help to maintain or encourage higher vibrations.
4. An example of success on a higher vibration is the Idol of this level.
5. Mind set: altruistic.
6. An example of a higher vibration: Turn the other cheek.
7. Higher vibrations help to define freedom.
1. Lower vibrations represent the use of masculine energy to obtain success, especially through leverage of power utilized to form the tunnel through " The invisible jigsaw puzzle of life ". On a lower vibration level, masculine energy immorally exceeds or nullifies the proper balance of moral and altruistic feminine energy.
2. On a low vibration level, we are either not knowledgeable of a positive, effective solution or the positive solution is nullified by negative actions and attitudes, which encourages negative thoughts and blocks to success. ( See " Gravitational pull ", " Anger, frustration and confusion ", " The effects of the game " )
3. Low vibrations help maintain or encourage lower vibrations.
4. An example of success on a lower vibration is the idol of this level.
5. Mind set: selfish.
6. An example of a lower vibration: An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
7. Lower vibrations help to define limitation and control.
Changing truths indicates changing levels of vibrations
1. Truth changes from one vibration to another, giving a clue as to what level of vibration our environment is on. However, the ultimate truth resides on a higher vibration. ( See " Growth is given to all things making it difficult to decipher truth from different foundations " )
2. Our religion (How we use our knowledge) is created and supported by our belief system, which is honed by our experiences and influences from others, which is demonstrated by our actions, which indicates the level of vibration we have been exposed to per subject-matter. A level of aggression utilized to attempt to succeed is an indication of a level of vibration a person has been exposed to, especially in critical situations where time and resources allow one to act, but doesn?t. Not allowing one to teach another law is what maintains and increases this effect, which makes them vulnerable to the snares of the law, which encourages fear, which holds people in bondage, especially an imperfect, changing and unpredictable law. When law is a one way street, the effect increases. Suddenly there appears a shield that holds people in bondage.
Copyright 2006 "God, Magic and Your World" Henry Young
patrick20062000 write: hello midlove. i must confess that i know hardly anything about numerology, but is it true that the letters in a persons name can be changed to numbers,and an interpretation given about that persons character based on the meaning of those numbers, also have you heard about a bible code ,that is said by some to be found throughout the bible,what are your thoughts on that.
Yes, it is definitely true. You can go to your local library and find books on numerology. It will teach you how to do the calculations yourself. They are simple calculations. But, you may have to dig harder to find the more advanced knowledge. I'm still learning.
Doing your own calculations is the best way to find out whether it is accurate versus someone telling you that it is.
I've heard of Bible codes. I think I seen something about it in the new age department of a large book store. Since, I've gone in other directions, I have not had the time to review the information. However, the Bible is full of hidden knowledge.
hello midlove. i must confess that i know hardly anything about numerology, but is it true that the letters in a persons name can be changed to numbers,and an interpretation given about that persons character based on the meaning of those numbers, also have you heard about a bible code ,that is said by some to be found throughout the bible,what are your thoughts on that.
brian66 write: >>>>you,ve picked a good subject there MIDLOVE, do you think that astrology comes under the label of magic ? or would it be completley seperate ? ,,,,BRIAN
1. As the importance, of what is seen as the positive opposite of where one stands in a matter, increases and the farther one is away, the greater the gravitational pull towards advancing to consideration, inspiration, obligation and desperation.
2. One will advance from consideration to desperation according to the level of importance, longevity and complications of a matter.
3. Again, as the opposite increases in importance, the greater the urge to accomplish that objective or the greater the gravitational pull towards it is felt.
4. Understanding gravitational force, opposing energies and how it affects human nature allows for one to manipulate another. Since astrology is based on the same principle and it is written in the Word of God, "You can learn the truth by the things in the world", maybe an accurate report on astronomy is a hint.
Copyright"God, Magic and your world" and "The way the world works II" by Henry Ellison Young
It is said that a long time ago, the authorities attempted to keep knowledge of metaphysical tools out of the hands of the wrong people. Many authoritative people turned out to be the wrong people. This idea went against Jesus saying that, "We are all priests" in the book of Revelation.
Today, the authoritative people will say that you are delusional, as if metaphysical tools don't exist or are not accurate, including psychic ability. They seek to take away that, which is known. This is the work of the devil. It is motivated by the fact that authoritative people do not want to be exposed. Put more accurately, metaphysical tools are accurate as long as it is utilized against the people for a profit, versus for the people.
You're quite correct Midlove, but it is not only "magic" that causes many churches to err, it is the mistake of believing that their own SOULISH POWER is God's power. It isn't. Perhaps I will expound on this point in much greater detail after the PTB fix this Forum Board malfunction.
We are a piece of the rock, which is the reason we are called "gods".
However, what separates us from the rock is free will and limitation.
But, how much free will do we have? According to numerology, we have a purpose in life and when we don't follow our purpose, we are unhappy. Something encourages us to go in a certain direction in life, which is controlled by emotional approval and disapproval, inspiration and aspiration. It is written, "It is God that encourages you" and, of course, angels work by entering into our hearts, as seen in the book of St. John.
It seems to be perfectly set up for spirit beings to prove their point.
I never knew that in March 2001, when I began to sat down and write, in an attempt to investigate what is going on in my life that it was definitely the beginning of me carrying out my purpose. The makeup of my being, as written in numerology, can be seen in all my writings, especially when referring to me being broadminded.
I'm stating this for the purpose of showing numerology to be legit.
MIDLOVE write: My question is, "Why are all the churches that say they have the Holy Spirit are getting whipped up by magic?"
I'm talking especially about those that worship so hard, jumping up and down, hollering, crying, shouting and trying to get me involved. But yet, they will argue with me and then, one of them will go down and another one will talk about them and another one will go down...It's a cycle.
You're quite correct Midlove, but it is not only "magic" that causes many churches to err, it is the mistake of believing that their own SOULISH POWER is God's power. It isn't.
Perhaps I will expound on this point in much greater detail after the PTB fix this Forum Board malfunction.
MIDLOVE write: My question is, "Why are all the churches that say they have the Holy Spirit are getting whipped up by magic?" I'm talking especially about those that worship so hard, jumping up and down, hollering, crying, shouting and trying to get me involved. But yet, they will argue with me and then, one of them will go down and another one will talk about them and another one will go down...It's a cycle.
>>>> m m m ! in one church the beleivers (?) were on the floor, barking like dogs and claiming that the HOLY SPIRIT was among them .BRIAN