Animals that were in harmony with men became dangerous after the sentencing. The snake, although having a positive effect on our environment, became poisonous and man-eating. It was after sentencing that the snake was sentenced to crawl on his belly.
The changes that God made proved that man could be forever learning and never coming to the knowledge of truth, if all his knowledge rests upon science.
5. Opposing energy is nullified according to how they manage their reputation and their outlook of future security.
6. Extortion will appear to be their motive, even to the point of defiling the demeanor of mental computation of their victims. ( See " The Beast ", " The snake " )
7. Petty behavior may be used to force acknowledgement of their influence and presence, wherever their victim travels. It could promote negative outbursts, warranted or not, shocking the very innocent.
8. The number involved is entailed by their demeanor of action and response.
9. Conspirators, along with their establishments, may carry the appearance of animals, which hunt their prey and leave some for another. If unsuccessful, their victims may be left vulnerable to another. As a team, they will benefit from the actions of others. Their actions will combine to be detrimental to a " Business ". ( See " The beast " )
1. When an evil conspiracy exists, it will give an overall appearance of principles being assembled according to the will of power, with a goal of seeking and maintaining advantage or control, and not according to metaphysical development. It will give a feeling of entrapment and/or controlled analytical abilities with fill in the blank opportunities. ( See " Fruit increases the need for rain ", p2; " Effects of magic ")
2. The members of the conspiracy will carry an appearance of not understanding or attempting to avoid the nature of the problem, no matter how clear the details, unless they become entrapped. They carry an appearance of being delusional or crooked in nature. They will oppose humanitarians.
3. When fraudulently hiding behind a good reputation, they will give directives that carry the appearance of being corrective or investigative actions, but are actually the spark that is designed to set off explosive energy, which may become profitable for them in one way or another.
4. They will cross the line to meet their objectives, sometimes boldly. Worst case scenarios of past cases (fabricated or not) may be used to promote acceleration and support.
Resources are the key to controlling motivations and desires
1. When fish are starving for food, they will beat each other to what little there is. As times get worse, they will eat each other. All living species, having these capabilities, are destined in this manner, under these conditions.
2. In a dependent state of condition and when resources are controlled by an outside source, motivations, which are directly affected by those resources, can also be controlled to a very high degree. For an example, the authoritative people, having the greater means to achieve, can choose the value of commodity, reserving the best for their use and restricting the affordability for others. The result would be a strain on the lower class, based on the level of importance, even to the point of immorality.
3. All resources have some sort of psychological basis.
1. Energy is like the wind, you can?t see it; but, you can feel it.
2. It blows you according to the position of your sails.
3. Some of the direction of your sails were permanently set by another, such as race; some you have very little control over, such as income; some are changeable, sometimes as often as you like.
4. The demeanor in which we sail is dependent upon the direction of sails, the degree of force and the type of energy that influences us. ( See " The obstacle course ", " Therapy ", " Resources are the key to controlling motivations and desires ")
5. The boat with the least resistance to Love, Harmony and Truth combined with natural power sails ahead, unless there be corruption.
6. A sailboat is steered and hindered by " The reputation "
The demeanor of water versus an aggressive attitude
1. Water will penetrate through non-waterproof surfaces, seep through cracks and small openings and pour through large openings. As it gathers in one area, its weight can cause a foundation to collapse and boundaries and other obstacles to give way. The source of a leak may not always be directly above or in the area of the leak, causing complications in resolving the issue.
2. In much the same way as water, so also an aggressive attitude. Many will gather in numbers, as if the opinions of many outweigh truth, in an attempt to impress the psychological processes of others. Such will find loopholes in rules, laws and procedures as well as find other weaknesses that will enable them to reach their objectives, both morally and immorally. They are not always easily detected, especially when their abilities are unknown and/or unseen by their victims. ( See " The essence of confusion and how it is used in the world "," Growth is given to all things making it difficult to decipher truth from different foundations " )
The essence of confusion and how it is used in our world
1. Confusion yields the opportunity to display analytical skills and the ability to solve problems. It helps to determine the type of people we are dealing with. This is the wisdom of an examination.
2. Confusion is spiritual and seen through a collision of contrasts and/or contradictions or scattered energy that aren't interconnected, at least in appearance.
3. Confusion is in the likeness of a virus, having the ability to start, resume or resolve according to the cause and reservation of energy. An expert is assumed by his/her ability to keep up with or explain the dynamics of a problem (confusion).
4. Because confusion is profitable, the pretense of solving the problem is demonstrated by manipulating the physical and maintaining the state of the spiritual aspect of the problem, causing a continuous cycle of profits. Prisoners (physical) go to jail and the cause (spiritual) remains, creating future prisoners; thus profits are generated and maintained. It's like rearranging the furniture in a home, with a weak frame, and calling it improvement. Although the physical and the spiritual are working together, it is the spiritual that must be managed properly, to achieve a positive result. We arrange our words (physical) to create an understanding (spiritual).
5. Manifestation, which may be material or immaterial, comes from that, which is spiritual.
1. Laws are reasoned and written based on the results of patterns of behavior, with the intent of preventing negative characteristics. Therefore, the purpose of laws is to encourage a moral metaphysical development of behavior and to discipline for disobedience for protective and maturing means. ( See " The essence of confusion and how it is used in our world " ) ---Not referring to man's law
2. Disciplinary action is an act of causing one to endure an experience designed to cause corrective action to metaphysically develop from a reasoning basis to prevent duplication of error (Moral extortion). It is the practice of justice, not revenge. ( See " Checks and balances ", p3 )
3. From birth and through adulthood, experiences are endured and reasoned with the goal of " Life " as their guiding light.
4. Balance is sought through creative thought and adherence to moral understanding.
The intelligence of life
1. Life matures or advances based on acknowledgement of initiation and reception, according the abilities received. Besides the five senses, this may be demonstrated intuitively or imaginatively. ( See " Life and its rigidity ", p1; " The demeanor of energy associated with life ", p3 )
2. We can decipher the mentality of the mind through a detailed examination of the results of initiation, reception and response. ( See " Our aim is demonstrated by how we drive " )
3. The emotional condition is the result of the measure of the balance of acknowledged opposing energies as opposed to desire. Desire is determined by the mind. The mentality and the emotional condition work together in a cycle.
Categorizing and discerning the direction of life
1. Life is considered evil for as long as it does not harmonize with moral metaphysical development. ( See " Growth is given to all things making it difficult to decipher truth from different foundations " )
2. Life's direction or destination is seen through the balance of opposing energies as opposed to the balance of environmental energies. ( See " The on and off switches ", p4; " The intelligence of life " )
The aspects of life
1. Life is a spirit.
2. Life is a balance of dynamic, opposing energies.
The demeanor of energy associated with life
1. When opposing energies are divided and preset at different ranges, uniqueness occurs and, as a result, every personality becomes a tool for evaluation of our world. ( See " The sailboat " )
2. Because life is embedded into a material body, the type and balance of energies, associated with the body, are very influential, even to the point of domination. For an example, at a level of serious decline in energy, one differentiates from his/her normal mentality, sometimes resulting in aggression progressing to the extent of cannibalism. ( See " Business " )
3. When preset energies become seriously disturbed, an attempt to re-establish balance occurs, according to the abilities received. It has a rubber band effect. Because of this, one may be said to be stuck in their ways. But, the elastic nature allows for change based on the progression of what is presently considered normal. In other words, what is normal has a tendency to change. Therefore, change must be properly managed or a deceptive mentality may materialize. ( See " Checks and balances ", p2; " The essence of confusion and how it is used in our world ", " The demeanor of water versus an aggressive attitude " )
Checks and balances
1. Because the earth is large, one individual cannot attain and maintain moral development. It requires a mature mass of people to abstract the weeds from the crop (the fruit of morality).
2. From nature, which was programmed by the Creator, and the functionality of our society, we learn lessons (Religion: that, which is adopted, discerned or interpreted from the workings of our environment and applied to our demeanor of action).
3. The correct balance of our world is the moral nature of metaphysical development, which requires discernment. It represents natural laws that, upon acknowledgement, force a balance, direction or pathway.
4. When the plow is set to the ground, by moral seeking individuals, on a routine basis, the crop is given an advantage.
5. When the overseer of the garden is, overall, unproductively seeking moral development or too inconsistent, weeds will overtake the crop, leading to poverty, enslavement, imprisonment, disease, vulnerability, death, chaos and all forms of hate.
6. We can decipher the mentality of the mind of the overseer through a detailed examination of the results.
7. The condition of our world is the result of the measure of the balance of opposing energies. Opposing energies can be managed to extort certain behaviors, which is the basis of psychology. In an evil system, freedom may be taken to extort the acceptance of a lower status in life, poverty or a false frame of mind. ( See " Resources are the key to controlling motivations and desires " )
8. When the environment is in a chaotic state, there are no effective checks and balances at work.
9. Overtime, what is acceptable and unacceptable becomes evident,
well rumplestiltskin, the one was completly positive,and the lower was a mixture of positive and negative and the lowest was completly negative and i know that if i have got that wrong then brian66 will come and stamp on me, oh dear !