The basic understanding of our world Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 05:00 PM

Yes, johniejr3d,it is true that evil was known before the creation of Satan?s world as indicated by God Himself in the book of Geneses. But, God advised Adam and Eve to partake of the tree of knowledge of good and not of the knowledge of good and evil; Satan insisted otherwise. They had a choice. Therefore, Adam and Eve voluntarily made the wrong choice. Man started in the Garden of Eden and moved to Satan?s world as a result of choice. The first world was good and the second was mixed with good and evil.

As I have learned and experienced, if energy exist; its opposite has to exist in order to bring balance. However, a certain balance yields certain experiences. The two worlds had a different balance or type of energy. Something made those two worlds contrasting to one another. That is the beginning focus of this post, which was the beginning of man?s world, which turned into the field of debate between God and Satan with the demeanor of man as the material proof.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 03:32 PM

I will reply to the last 2 posts tomorrow.

However, I am quoting from a source.
    The source is "The way the world works" and "The way the world works II", which is still in progress Rumpstilskin2005.

I don't steal books Mr. Critic!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 03:28 PM

Where do false religions come from part 4

False religions come from the father of death and destruction, Satan, who has to work with the functionalities of life (Common grounds) to breath life into " Confusion ". Therefore, the way of death and destruction is a combination of good and evil.

Satan approached Adam and Eve to encourage another way and it is written that religions that confess not Jesus are not of God. Many will interpret their beliefs solely from their emotions, although it is written that Satan entered the heart of Judas. Satan has his way in situations filled with ignorance of truth or the inability to materialize or express it.

We choose a way of life, when we choose our gods or leaders. If one were to run for a leadership position and represented principles of life, the decade of assignations (The 60's) may reappear, according to the influence of those that represent the principles of death and destruction. Should we bow to death and destruction, out of fear, and leave the matter for the next generations (Our kids)?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 03:26 PM

Where do false religions come from part 3

In another post, I spoke about how the system has turned the African-American household upside down in comparison to Whites. This is an example of a contradicting lifestyle.

These are just some examples of contrasting or contradicting styles of living that lead to different types of religions. Being that there exist different types of lifestyles that lead to different religions, the problem comes from those, responsible for the distribution of lifestyles. For one to have the power to distribute lifestyles, he would have to reside in an authoritative position, whether it be within a human establishment or a spiritual being. Be he, who is spiritual, works with the inhabitants of the earth. We can learn from other styles of living and personalities. The higher in power or access to power one has, the greater their perception of our world, making it inexcusable for a higher view of the world as a whole. ( See " Traffic laws ", " Our aim is demonstrated by how we drive " )

Those, practicing psychology in authoritative positions, hold much of the blame for the workings of our environment, according to their knowledge. If immorality is perceived, they break their own laws by not speaking up. These people are responsible for corrective procedures. Instead of splitting up prisoners into single cells, with no influence from the other inmates, to utilize psychology for the purpose of re-establishing order; they combine them together in groups, creating a harsher miniature version of the world, while the free world continues in the same immoral direction. The inmate, most likely, returns worse than he was before. It's like the world is planned to continue in an immoral direction.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 03:19 PM

Where do false religions come from part 2

Another young man, growing up in the inner city, graduates from schools that are regarded as low or lower in the quality of education. His peers have low or lower values, which were taught by their parents, especially from observations. Peer pressure strongly encourages him to carry himself in a malefic manner or be seen as prey for another to justify his predator reputation, for a higher status in the hood. The girls need a tough man to protect them and to offer them a better future. His problems haunt him at home and in school. He sees the hardships associated with his parents. He sees racism and/or discrimination of some sort. He reads about the hardships associated with the civil rights leaders and therefore, understands that there exist resistances to a better way of life or equality. His environment is filled with violence and lawlessness, such as gangs, drugs, rape, conspiracies and murder. His quality of living is low or lower than many to the point that it is seen as a way of life. His efforts in his search for employment and achievements on the job are unfairly rewarded to the point that he feels a desperate need for a better way of life, even following in the footsteps of the immoral examples in his community (Religion).

The two young men, growing up in contrasting or contradicting environments, are not likely to understand one another. They are likely to accuse and stand stubbornly against the other, leading to racism, dislike, discrimination and all characteristics associated with hate. Again, we see opposing energy playing a role in the development of religion and our world. I understand both; because, I?ve been there to a certain degree, but fearfully avoided much by luckily keeping a distance. Due to the status of my experiences, I have hated, understood and loved my own race as well as others.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 03:16 PM

Where do false religions come from part 1

I admit I closed out wrongly. I think I can serve you well. Your question is basically, ?Where did religion come from?? I focused on true religion, which leads to ? Life ?. But, however, there exist other religions, which lead to death and destruction. So, now I?ll turn my attention to the religions of death and destruction and where they came from.

A young man, growing up in the country, graduates from schools that are regarded as high in the quality of education. His peers have high or higher values, which were taught by their parents. His only problems have been pretty much limited to achieving the highest grades for his efforts in school and possibly achievements in the extracurricular activities offered at his school. The girls want them a nice man that can offer them a good future. His environment is pretty much at peace. His quality of living is high or higher than many to the point that it is basically taken for granted. His efforts in his search for employment and achievements on the job are fairly rewarded to the point that he feels that good efforts will definitely achieve good results (Religion).
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 08:18 AM

paul said "as by one man sin entered into the world" rom 5:12 he did not say it was always in the world.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 07:51 AM

was it evil for the serpent to lie ?. well god passed sentence upon the serpent, so what he did was certainly not good.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2006 at 04:13 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    The end

Re:

it would be truly unfortunate if all you have done here on this forum is to 'lay down' text from books and manuscript to be interpreted as your own viewpoint and avoiding personal elaboration... it tends to distort the purpose of the forum..... anyone can read from authored material..... i was hoping to acquire an understanding of the forum author's philosophy and logic....
    then again maybe i have........
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2006 at 07:05 AM

" From this day forth, good and evil was prevalent throughout the entire world."

Good and Evil always existed. Ask yourself this question. Was it evil for the serpent to lie and say "Ye shall not surely die:"...This does not go against the essence of your entire statement but does require further investigation...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 04:15 PM

The end
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 04:14 PM

Traffic laws (A frame of mind) Pt 2

The religion of Death and Destruction

1. Incomplete penetration of law, having an incomplete effect or bias distribution resulting from respect of persons and for prevention of the destruction of an immoral dictation. Research or investigations skim the top, seeking innocence or guilt, while the source of the problem is ignored. The gun shoots and is directed one way, which is away from the source. ( See " The beast ", " Checks and balances " )

2. Law is dictated, reasoned from a metaphysical point of view when it is advantageous for them and has various interpretations among legal representatives. This results in a schizophrenic effect, which the lower class must adhere to. Dynamic opposing energy must be off-balance in such a manner as to allow negative energy to prosper. ( See " When an evil conspiracy exists ", p1 )

3. Confusion is profitable, disguised as unwanted and restricted amongst the authoritarian population, which births motivation for complexity, hardship, instability and complete control, leading to increased confusion and profits. One will tear down what another builds and the game continues. The unknown is exaggerated. This group must disguise themselves as angels of light to achieve success in deception. ( See " The energy conversion plant ", " The sorter " )

4. Demonstrates an unforgiving nature, which helps to maintain control. ( See " When an evil conspiracy exists ", p5 )

5. Religious interpretations that have the most positive impact upon this group?s reputation are strongly encouraged. All other interpretations are subject to attacks that lean more towards war than debate, depending on the difficulties presented.

6. Promotes ignorance.

7. You cannot depend on a society that makes decisions based on " The reputation " to automatically create a moral balanced environment, when negative reputations are being churned out from the workings of the environment.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 04:08 PM

Traffic laws (A frame of mind) Pt 1

1. Traffic laws are seen through the way one manages opposing dynamic energy.

The religion of life

1. Complete penetration of law, having a complete effect upon all, having no respect of persons, with the goal of " Life " as its guiding light. Research or investigations are directed straight to the source. The gun shoots and is directed in all directions according to the source of the problem. ( See " Life is the law ", " Deed for law and law for deed " )

2. Law is reasoned from a metaphysical point of view, with the goal of balance that leads to moral development. It can be easily followed through the understanding of the Ten Commandments. ( See " The metaphysical nature of the Ten Commandments " )

3. Confusion is unprofitable, which births motivation for clarity, joy, love and peace.

4. Demonstrates a forgiving nature.

5. Religious interpretations that are in line with "What is so" are strongly encouraged.

6. Promotes intelligence.

7. You can depend on a society that makes decisions based on " The reputation " to automatically create a moral balanced environment, when moral reputations are being churned out from the workings of the environment.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 03:51 PM

Opposing dynamic energy and its relation to metaphysical tools

1. Emotionally and mentally, opposing dynamic energy is to man as machine language is to a computer. Although it may represent a different experience, it can feel like a familiar pathway, just as tarot language, astrology and numbers as defined in numerology can represent many different experiences with the same layout. Mentally, we calculate opposing dynamic energy so fast that we don't stop to think how we actually did it. Our location may change, the people may change, situations may change, but the same circumstances can prevail.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 03:43 PM

Life speaks to us

Life is the Law

1. " Life " consists of dynamic opposing forces, which must be managed for creative purposes. " The intelligence of life " allows one to discern law through the demeanor of life; therefore, life is the Law. ( See " Checks and balances ", p3 )

2. An inventory of opposing energy tells a story. The laws, rules and procedures of man are designed to create as a result of the demeanor of Law, which is programmed to initiate and reflect. Speeches and judgments give indications as to what energies are allowed to prosper and those that are not, resulting in some type of balance.

The balance of dynamic opposing energies are evident of the aims of " The manager "

1. Energies, which are allowed to prosper, and those, which are hindered exposes the aim of " The manager ", whether intentional or unintentional.

2. Life (The dynamic activities of opposing energies) will never lie to you; it tells on everyone. It represents a culmination of energies, which includes initiation, reflection and response of God and man. You reap what you sow. The demeanor of the people are a result of natural laws at work; because, Life is within them. It is all mechanical.

Revenge versus disciplinary action

1. As a child (One learning to balance opposing energy), forgiveness is necessary, along with corrective procedures (When necessary), unless " Confusion " be allowed to prosper unreasonably. Revenge is life threatening; because, it deters growth (Moral metaphysical development) and represents destruction, the opposite of disciplinary action. Can prisons be proved to be correctional facilities, while churning out repeat criminals? We must become perfect as our father, who manages or that is, balances energy to create that, which is good. ( See " Life and its rigidity ", p2; " Confusion " )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2006 at 08:07 AM

MIDLOVE write:
    Science is a symbolic language utilized to transmit religion

1. Science is a symbolic language transmitted as an understanding that God wants man to achieve; thus, he says, "Search and ye shall find" and "You can learn the truth by the things in the world". Therefore, metaphors are present throughout our world. ( See " Checks and balances ", p2; " The intelligence of life " )

2. Just as an understanding is relayed to us through metaphors, a comparison of a sufficient understanding of a matter and the practical use by another, enables us to begin to decipher information about them. For an example, when one group is given an advantage over another, we site discrimination, favoritism, hostility etc; because, we discern the improper use of distribution. Through practicality, information is both given and received, aiding judgment. ( See " Our aim is demonstrated by how we drive " )

3. Man never comes to the knowledge of truth, when he builds his foundation upon practical matters, leaving the spiritual matters as irrelevant. As seen in Adam and Eve's predicament, life can change drastically at the Will of God, letting everyone know that he is the Truth behind all matters. Therefore, true religion comes from God (The Creator). ( See " Good and evil are entwined " )

4. Science combined with spirituality is God's way of promoting acknowledgement of Him and His ways.

Re:

it would appear that you have quoted a source here.... is item #4 from that source as well...??? and what is the title and author...???
    further, the quote i asked for clarification, is that your statement or a quoted source as well...???

your quote">>>[quote]The changes that God made proved that man could be forever learning and never coming to the knowledge of truth, if all his knowledge rests upon science.[quote]
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2006 at 04:10 PM

Since moving back to Ohio and working long hours on certain days, it hinders my ability to access the internet, especially with the absence of wireless internet service in many places. Sorry about the delays.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 13, 2006 at 04:00 PM

Science is a symbolic language utilized to transmit religion

1. Science is a symbolic language transmitted as an understanding that God wants man to achieve; thus, he says, "Search and ye shall find" and "You can learn the truth by the things in the world". Therefore, metaphors are present throughout our world. ( See " Checks and balances ", p2; " The intelligence of life " )

2. Just as an understanding is relayed to us through metaphors, a comparison of a sufficient understanding of a matter and the practical use by another, enables us to begin to decipher information about them. For an example, when one group is given an advantage over another, we site discrimination, favoritism, hostility etc; because, we discern the improper use of distribution. Through practicality, information is both given and received, aiding judgment. ( See " Our aim is demonstrated by how we drive " )

3. Man never comes to the knowledge of truth, when he builds his foundation upon practical matters, leaving the spiritual matters as irrelevant. As seen in Adam and Eve's predicament, life can change drastically at the Will of God, letting everyone know that he is the Truth behind all matters. Therefore, true religion comes from God (The Creator). ( See " Good and evil are entwined " )

4. Science combined with spirituality is God's way of promoting acknowledgement of Him and His ways.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2006 at 07:01 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    I'll answer your question, if you answer mine. Why not answer questions, instead of avoiding them? You said that you had balls. Demonstrate.

Besides the answer, as I had said, is already written in this post or can be derived from it.

Re:

now you are getting into obvious avoidance by talking into circles avoiding a clarification of your own post.... simple request..... i put down the choices of clarification and you ask me to show my balls......i'm doing it right here and now and you attempt to avoid it by distraction......and become victim by your own question....'Why not answer questions, instead of avoiding them?'..... et tu, Brute...

simple question simple answer...."so, in effect, you are suggesting that your view/interpretation of religion has a relationship with science or that it's convoluted with it or can't have one...???"
    no argument, no debate, just trying to understand the messenger's wisdom....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2006 at 08:47 AM

I'll answer your question, if you answer mine. Why not answer questions, instead of avoiding them? You said that you had balls. Demonstrate.

Besides the answer, as I had said, is already written in this post or can be derived from it.
Follow - email me when people comment