The basic understanding of our world Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2006 at 04:19 AM

yes indeed MIDLOVE !...and the difference is not always noticed in one place the word "WORLD " is used ,and in another place the word "FIELD " is used..so in one place we are talking about the beasts of the "WORLD" ,and in another place we are talking about the beasts of the "FIELD"...like to read your remarks about the WORLD and the FIELD.....best wishes ...BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2006 at 04:09 AM

yes johnnie i am still here,and yes please i would like my first question answered,which was "if GOD pronounced everything he made as GOOD then where at THAT POINT was the evil..thank you BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2006 at 04:24 PM

It is a sin to be evil.

Also, there seems to be confusion as to what the definition of world means in this case. I'm sure you all can handle this problem.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2006 at 01:32 PM

brian66 are you still there and do you still need your question to me answered, or has it already been supplied to you?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2006 at 01:26 PM

patrick20062000
    johnie said to brian " humour me " why should brian humour you ?, all brian and midlove are doing ,is being patient with a siily spoilt child. but before brian answers your question ,i will answer it for him. you asked was the serpent before adam or after? the answer is after genesis 2:19 .

I will give the benefit of doubt here, hoping it was just a typographical error...But I would appreciate, if I'm gonna be quoted and insulted, that it be something I said.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2006 at 12:20 PM

johnnie said if you will answer my question i will CONSIDER answeing your question..well my ORIGINAL and FIRST question was where was the evil, when GOD saw everything he made was GOOD...if you cant answer the ORIGINAL,FIRST question then please say so, and then i MIGHT consider answering your question.....HUMOUR ME ! ! !... BRIAN..
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2006 at 12:12 AM

johniejr3d write:
    Brain if you can answer this question then I'll consider answering your question. What does Genesis chapter 2 verse 15-18 state? Feel free to type it for all to see...

Re:

bonus points for jjr3d......excellent rephrasing of my question.....
    but his name is Brian.... but may be a Brain as well...
    p.s. everyone is their own character here.....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 09:35 PM

Brain if you can answer this question then I'll consider answering your question. What does Genesis chapter 2 verse 15-18 state? Feel free to type it for all to see...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 09:13 PM

The person attempting to converse, who has no Honor and poor character need not seek a symposium with me...

PS I'm sure you know who you are but you can continue solicit and remove all doubt.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 04:16 PM

brian66 write:
    johnnie said to PATRICK " obviously evil existed before man "...... BUT !when GOD saw everything that he had created before man,including the serpent which was one of the beasts of the field that GOD had made,GOD saw that what he had created was VERY GOOD,,,,so where was the evil ?.....BRIAN

Re:

whoops...!!! score one for brian.....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 04:11 AM

johnie said to brian " humour me " why should brian humour you ?, all brian and midlove are doing ,is being patient with a siily spoilt child. but before brian answers your question ,i will answer it for him. you asked was the serpent before adam or after? the answer is after genesis 2:19 .
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 07:50 PM

johniejr3d write:
    "was it evil for the serpent to lie ?. well god passed sentence upon the serpent, so what he did was certainly not good."

Then obviously evil existed before man...

Re:

was the serpent created before Adam or after..... (humor me)....??? what day...???
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2006 at 03:12 AM

johnnie said to PATRICK " obviously evil existed before man "...... BUT !when GOD saw everything that he had created before man,including the serpent which was one of the beasts of the field that GOD had made,GOD saw that what he had created was VERY GOOD,,,,so where was the evil ?.....BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2006 at 09:36 AM

patrick20062000
    "paul said "as by one man sin entered into the world" rom 5:12 he did not say it was always in the world."

There is a difference between sin and evil, entering and being a part of the world. Once satan spoke to adam and eve, evil entered the world, once they ate sin and evil were a part of the world.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2006 at 09:30 AM

"was it evil for the serpent to lie ?. well god passed sentence upon the serpent, so what he did was certainly not good."

Then obviously evil existed before man...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 11:28 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Rumplestilskin2005, you started out using wit, with no grit, which didn't cut it. Now, you're using criticism, with no merit, and that won't cut it.

Anyone can use criticism, with no merit, to fire their hostile nature at their target. But, intelligence wins over amongst those on an intelligent level. You cross me as one, who is a prosecutor, who is very psychological or is working with one or more psychologists to induce error, immorality, complications, an excuse to extinguish opposing investigative progress, which is the practice of the underlying religion: Death and destruction. As indicated in all of your posts, no intelligence is utilized in the attempt, which is the practice of deception (Magic). The way you attack, tells a story about you. Your demeanor of action actually demonstrates respect for my investigative progress: no intelligent opposing facts, no constructive arguments, just criticism with no merit. There is no indication that you were stripped naked of intelligence. It looks like you came in that way and will leave in the same manner. ( See " Fruit increases the need for rain ", " Opposing dynamic energy and its relation to metaphysical tools " )

To continue to interact with such an individual, I would have to stoop to your demonstrated level of intelligence. That is not good for me or anyone interested in learning through interaction. It would defeat the purpose of the forum, which wasn?t morally meant to be a dog session. Therefore, I will avoid any of your future posts that aren?t constructive or is distasteful in nature. You may continue on with your magic, but that won't make you a winner in debate, only a distraction.

Through your own posts, you show a lack of respect for your own reputation. One might ask, "Are you acting out of desperation?" and "If so, why?"

Re:

you have expressed a very interesting definition of my curiosity..... you do make a fine teacher.....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 11:24 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    Rumplestilskin2005, why is it that your name has to smother the posts while you talk about nothing.

Re:

you are entitled to your opinion....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 11:21 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    I will reply to the last 2 posts tomorrow.

However, I am quoting from a source.
    The source is "The way the world works" and "The way the world works II", which is still in progress Rumpstilskin2005.

I don't steal books Mr. Critic!

Re:

you have responded EXACTLY the way i expected you would, therefore i have no reason to take offense or to be offended..... i asked for a simple clarification so i could get closer to understanding your viewpoint...... in return you lay down published text without noting title/author.... and stated that i accused you of stealing... which i never did......
    i have already made my comment to you regarding such and have no reason to flow into redundancy with it.....
    i found what i came for....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 05:10 PM

Rumplestilskin2005, why is it that your name has to smother the posts while you talk about nothing.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2006 at 05:06 PM

Rumplestilskin2005, you started out using wit, with no grit, which didn't cut it. Now, you're using criticism, with no merit, and that won't cut it.

Anyone can use criticism, with no merit, to fire their hostile nature at their target. But, intelligence wins over amongst those on an intelligent level. You cross me as one, who is a prosecutor, who is very psychological or is working with one or more psychologists to induce error, immorality, complications, an excuse to extinguish opposing investigative progress, which is the practice of the underlying religion: Death and destruction. As indicated in all of your posts, no intelligence is utilized in the attempt, which is the practice of deception (Magic). The way you attack, tells a story about you. Your demeanor of action actually demonstrates respect for my investigative progress: no intelligent opposing facts, no constructive arguments, just criticism with no merit. There is no indication that you were stripped naked of intelligence. It looks like you came in that way and will leave in the same manner. ( See " Fruit increases the need for rain ", " Opposing dynamic energy and its relation to metaphysical tools " )

To continue to interact with such an individual, I would have to stoop to your demonstrated level of intelligence. That is not good for me or anyone interested in learning through interaction. It would defeat the purpose of the forum, which wasn?t morally meant to be a dog session. Therefore, I will avoid any of your future posts that aren?t constructive or is distasteful in nature. You may continue on with your magic, but that won't make you a winner in debate, only a distraction.

Through your own posts, you show a lack of respect for your own reputation. One might ask, "Are you acting out of desperation?" and "If so, why?"
Follow - email me when people comment