The basic understanding of our world Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2006 at 05:17 PM

Midlove
    "Sin represents a violation of the Ten Commandments, which I explained in another post as natural law that has a metaphysical nature. Sin affects another, including God...,Evil results, whether it be intentional or unintentional."

I find your silence very interesting until now, and then you only reply to an non evil sin, when there were many other more valuable issues to consider, plus you didn't even answer the questions I asked of you, nor correct your buddies on their incorrect post. Nevertheless, I will give an example of what I speak. It is a sin to lie, but if that lie will save someone's life or prevent them from committing a grievous act to cause evil destruction, then your sin is not evil but good. For example if someone says they have something they need to tell you but you have to promise you want tell and you agree and they tell you of a vicious heinous crime against innocent people do you break your promise? Here's another, your best friend and his wife are over she has just told him she has been cheating and wants a divorce, which enrages him to the point of murder, you know you are not strong enough to stop him, so do say what every is necessary to remove him from the situation? What if he ask you if you still have that 12 gauge in the house,do you say yes and make the matter at hand worse? The wife would live because of your lies but would surely die from the truth... A peace corp official is captured and is asked to tell a lie or all of his volunteers will be be executed he knows if he tells this lie it will give them enough time to be rescued...I mother knows her child will die without proper medical care but this hospital will only treat a certain ethnic group so she lies to save her son...
    It is a sin to work on the Sabbath day lets just say you and you're followers are hungry do you pick some corn from the field...Do you heal the sick?...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2006 at 05:15 PM

(cont.)
    What if a flock of sheep fall into a ditch do you leave them to parish? The answer is clear according to Jesus in the bible Matthew12:1-15 and Mark2:25-27, and I would rather believe Jesus instead of "The way the world works" or what ever source you're copying from. There are many other sins including killing, in modern and biblical times, that do not consider every sin evil(i.e David slew Goliath, Samson slew the Philistines and lied,Joshua slew Jericho) The majority of the post that you are quoting don't line up with the bible nor reality and can be consider apocryphal,counterfactual and racist(morality has nothing to do with your color but your character). I also am in agreement with rumple as far as having your own opinion and practice of religious beliefs, because in the end it's not a group who stands with you to face your sins. To have a different view of religion, life, or politics is one thing but to venture beyond the realm of knowledge and into the realm of indoctrination is antagonistic and troubling.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 09:09 PM

[quote]So I will leave your question rhetorical for now, but if you look at some of my other blogs where I included a reference to the origin of the bible that would get you very close to your answer or where you can start your research. [quote]

appreciated but not necessary..... it would appear that you are well prepared and knowledgeable from your perspective and point of view, therefore there is no reason to test it.....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 07:12 PM

brian66 write:
    RUMPLESTILTSKIN ! before i or patrick or anyone else answers your question ,i would like to correct you on a little mistake you made..you mentioned apple/fruit....BUT nowhere in the BIBLE does it say that adam ate an APPLE...and i dont think GOD would approve of you changing his words ...DO YOU ? ? .......BRIAN

Re:

Brian, i do appreciate the amicable response & question... i was giving choice of word(s), paraphrasing, so to say...... which i have already been witness to throughout the hallway.... and any discussion of Biblical proportions does involve semantics and paraphrasing so 'THE WORD OF' can be better understood...... :)) understood...???
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 07:07 PM

johniejr3d write:
    Rumple
    "agreed......
    a clarification question, rhetorical if need be, but an answer from anyone for focus...is appreciated... the references to Genesis re: Adam, Eve, Snake/Serpent, apple/fruit are from which Testament..... Old original or revised contemporary.... (not to be confused with New...)....??? "
    I went back and read through the posts and to my surprise I found that it was not you who had spoke first, with venomous wit but the contrary. If your questions of religion are genuinely needing answers, instead of a way to debate your predetermined views, I would consider answering them but not in this forum. This forum struggles with the basic remedial digestion of the scriptures of the bible. I can't imagine it having to swallow the creation of it's physical being. So I will leave your question rhetorical for now, but if you look at some of my other blogs where I included a reference to the origin of the bible that would get you very close to your answer or where you can start your research.

Re:

not questioning your source or anyone else's per se...... i am curious if there has been a mutual aggreement on the 'source(s) in order to have and proceed with a productive forum.... if each party is using a seperate source than it would follow that discrepencies will arise in debate incurring a potential 'waste of time' factor.......

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 01:08 PM

johnie said to brian without admitting you were wrong and i was right.so you automatically think you were right and brian was wrong ,well thats your opion but i think brian was right and you were wrong ,and your puffed up inflated ego cant stand the thought of that.your turn !
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 01:03 PM

johniejr3d write:
    "Every sin is not evil"

Sin represents a violation of the Ten Commandments, which I explained in another post as natural law that has a metaphysical nature. Sin affects another, including God, in one negative fashion or another, which is evil. The Ten Commandments represent order and a prevention of conflicts. Evil results, whether it be intentional or unintentional.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 01:01 PM

The ability to create evil has always existed part 2

When God created the world, evil was not in the world, but available as an option. For harmony of facts to exist, the world has to be defined as, a system of things. This is in harmony with the systematic changes that occurred, which made Satan the god of this world. This is especially true; because, he did not replace God as God.

Words have a tendency to change meanings in different situations. In the midst of creating the things of the world, God called his creations good (A creativity level). Then he saw that it was not good for one of his good creations (Man) to be alone (A metaphysical level having to do with the dynamic nature of his environment, which is also seen by his presentation of the Ten Commandments). Therefore, God's mentality represented good on a creativity and metaphysical level, which was his world. Satan's world represented a combination of good and evil on a creativity and metaphysical level. Therefore, these two trees represented a way of life or that is, a systematic way to live. ( See "Business" )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 12:58 PM

johnnie you speak much and say little.just a big bag of wind.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2006 at 12:52 PM

The ability to create evil has always existed Part 1

To continue, without considering the meaning of world in this case, will lead to conflict amongst those that are weak in the understanding of the Bible. When there is conflict, concerning Biblical scripture, it represents a wrong turn in one's interpretation, a flaw in interpretation from one language to another, evidence of tampering or use of the wrong definition.

Just as words, sentences and paragraphs are harmonic in defining a theme; scriptures or truth are also defined by a balance or harmony of all relevant facts.

Life (God) consists of opposing energy, as stated earlier. As seen in the jungle, something is always after something creating or maintaining some kind of balance, which is a metaphor for the systematic workings of life on a material level and brainstorming. We are in God, who always existed, never created. It takes Life to create or else there would be no creation, ever. For man to live, Life had to dwell within us. To balance energy, it requires that its opposite exist; otherwise, there could be no balancing, thus no creativity. Jesus said that the words, he speaks, has life. Truth lies in the balance or harmony of scriptures and facts gathered in our lifetime. Therefore, energies that could be balanced to birth good or evil were present, just as over-aggression births evil. The way we balance energy is what creates or causes us to be good or evil. An evil mind creates evil things and a good mind creates good things. Thus, it is written, "Know a tree by its fruits". ( See "Checks and balances", p3; "Revenge versus disciplinary action", p1 )
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 07:47 PM

"to malign such individual without evidence is without honor and character in itself and may very well do an injustice to any relevant postings in this forum......"

First, to have maligned someone would mean that the person in question undeniably has honor. Secondly they would have had to be pointed out by name or without ambiguity, and then it would have to be evil slanderous lies, which none occurred in my statement. "Me thinks tho does protest to much" And anyone who questions if they're that person let there own words be they're evidence and I'll stand firm on the truth in this forum or any other.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 12:02 PM

RUMPLESTILTSKIN ! before i or patrick or anyone else answers your question ,i would like to correct you on a little mistake you made..you mentioned apple/fruit....BUT nowhere in the BIBLE does it say that adam ate an APPLE...and i dont think GOD would approve of you changing his words ...DO YOU ? ? .......BRIAN
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 10:39 AM

Rumple
    "agreed......
    a clarification question, rhetorical if need be, but an answer from anyone for focus...is appreciated... the references to Genesis re: Adam, Eve, Snake/Serpent, apple/fruit are from which Testament..... Old original or revised contemporary.... (not to be confused with New...)....??? "
    I went back and read through the posts and to my surprise I found that it was not you who had spoke first, with venomous wit but the contrary. If your questions of religion are genuinely needing answers, instead of a way to debate your predetermined views, I would consider answering them but not in this forum. This forum struggles with the basic remedial digestion of the scriptures of the bible. I can't imagine it having to swallow the creation of it's physical being. So I will leave your question rhetorical for now, but if you look at some of my other blogs where I included a reference to the origin of the bible that would get you very close to your answer or where you can start your research.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 09:45 AM

brian66
    "johnnie said if you will answer my question i will CONSIDER answeing your question..well my ORIGINAL and FIRST question was where was the evil, when GOD saw everything he made was GOOD...if you cant answer the ORIGINAL,FIRST question then please say so, and then i MIGHT consider answering your question.....HUMOUR ME ! ! !... BRIAN.. "
    My reply was to his words,I will let his words speak for themselves.
    Now here's your words
    patrick20062000
    "johnie said to brian " humour me " why should brian humour you ?, all brian and midlove are doing ,is being patient with a siily spoilt child. but before brian answers your question ,i will answer it for him. you asked was the serpent before adam or after? the answer is after genesis 2:19 ." "johnieJR
    ( or should that be crybaby)"
    Not only are you insulting me for a quote I didn't say, you gave false information(gen2:19)and obviously don't understand the bible as well as you think you do, which I find very disturbing, since you are advising and answering for others. Even after I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, you continue to insult based on what? Sarcasm...LOL I don't even know how you could even attempt to see the mote in my eye from the huge amount in your own. There is right and wrong to everything, but it's funny when I correct your wrong or even call you or anyone of your buddies on it I'm a hypocrite, which is fine with me I rather be called a right hypocrite then a wrong hypocritical bigot. And by the way you haven't seen my sarcasm yet, but the truth sometimes is as sharp as my sarcasm. I wont think of a name to call you because the Scripture I quoted before Matthew 15-27 does it well enough for me. But I did find humor in some of your post, like these words are hilarious to me(answeing,humour,siily).
    I would suggest attending bible study or paying attention more, if you do attend, also ask questions. May God be with you in your search for the truth if that is truly your journey.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2006 at 02:14 PM

johniejr3d write:
    (continue)
    I'm only interested in intelligent civil discussions and or debates, when I make statements, which is why I don't get involved in every topic. I don't mind helping or sharing my views, but my time is precious to me, so in the future I would appreciate not wasting my time on something you need to research. It's funny to me how christian or people who believe in God converse with each other, because I'm sure someone seeking God would see the hypocritical nature of the conversations instead of the light that should be shinning through us all. This must be a very confusing sight to see. Reminds me of the Scribes,Pharisees,and Sadducees...which shows that the integrity so blatantly absent from modern religiosity and commercial religion was missing in Jesus' own day. Matthew7:15-27.

Re:

agreed......

a clarification question, rhetorical if need be, but an answer from anyone for focus...is appreciated... the references to Genesis re: Adam, Eve, Snake/Serpent, apple/fruit are from which Testament..... Old original or revised contemporary.... (not to be confused with New...)....
    ???
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2006 at 09:27 AM

johnieJR
    ( or should that be crybaby) AFTER telling me that you found my remarks about you insulting, you then went on to INSULT brian66 AFTER he had replied with RESPECT to your pst he even said please and thank you ,and YOU replied with SARCASM...i think the word that describes you johnie is HYPOCRITE..but if i think of a better one i will let you know.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2006 at 10:04 AM

(continue)
    I'm only interested in intelligent civil discussions and or debates, when I make statements, which is why I don't get involved in every topic. I don't mind helping or sharing my views, but my time is precious to me, so in the future I would appreciate not wasting my time on something you need to research. It's funny to me how christian or people who believe in God converse with each other, because I'm sure someone seeking God would see the hypocritical nature of the conversations instead of the light that should be shinning through us all. This must be a very confusing sight to see. Reminds me of the Scribes,Pharisees,and Sadducees...which shows that the integrity so blatantly absent from modern religiosity and commercial religion was missing in Jesus' own day. Matthew7:15-27.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2006 at 09:06 AM

brian66
    First your action are typical, of most Christians, which is why there is such a divide in the world today. Instead of admitting you were wrong or I was right you've chose to play school yard games. I would suggest either you go to the playground for such joy and the comedy club for your humor.
    Now to the question of evil, if you understood the passages I gave you then you wouldn't still be questioning me. You should've also read where MIDLOVE
    agrees that evil existed before man. But so that everyone is clear on the subject I will provide more.
    Gen1:1 "God created heaven and earth."
    gen1:11 "God created the trees"
    Gen2:1 "the heavens and earth were finished, and all the host of them."
    Gen2:"God created heaven and earth...it had not rain, and there was not man..."
    Gen2:15-18 "God placed man in the garden ...not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and EVIL..."If there is a tree containing evil knowledge ,then obviously evil existed before the tree, and the tree existed before man.
    Job1:6-12" the sons of God came to present themselves Satan was also among them." God didn't ask what are you doing here but "where have you been."
    Luke10:17-19 " even devils are subject through thy name, And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven..."
    My final point will be based on you quoting one scripture that doesn't even speak of evil, nor is it the essence or moral of the story of Genesis. Furthermore God did not say it was very good all before that it was clear when God was saying something, so that is not a quote from God, in fact in Gen18 God said it wasn't good that man should live alone...
    God can create good things and it still be a bad situation. If you believe God created everything then how can you not believe he created evil or even the knowledge of evil?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2006 at 06:13 PM

johniejr3d write:
    The person attempting to converse, who has no Honor and poor character need not seek a symposium with me...

PS I'm sure you know who you are but you can continue solicit and remove all doubt.

Re:

'twould be honorable and of relatively good character to associate a specific name with one you believe has no honor and poor character than to pour out words without substantiating merit and credibility.
    to malign such individual without evidence is without honor and character in itself and may very well do an injustice to any relevant postings in this forum......
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2006 at 10:55 AM

"It is a sin to be evil."
    My statement was not about BEING evil, it was about evil itself. So was the tree of knowledge of good and evil sinning? Who created evil? Also every sin is not evil.
    I don't think it's a confusion abut the definition of world, but more so when you try and separate God and Satan, and good and evil man. The world we live in is not absent of either.
    It's very similar to the confusion between religion and science, they can coexist. You can believe in God's creative power and also study the natural world and see it's adaptation, and still see God's creativity. Science can not explain life completely it's theory has to wage it's bets on zillions of parallel universes that we can't observe may have life, or on the other hand you believe in God that can't be seen in person or seemingly improbable stories. Point being they both require faith in which ever you choose to believe.
Follow - email me when people comment