The basic understanding of our world Religion Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 26, 2006 at 03:17 PM

Good and evil are entwined

1. A long time ago, after God had created earth and all the inhabitants and called it good, Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden.
    2. They were told to eat of the tree of good and not of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The fruit of the tree represented a way of life. Upon being tempted by the devil, they ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, contrary to God's word. They were, eventually, sentenced out of the Garden of Eden to a world mixed with good and evil. From this day forth, good and evil was prevalent throughout the entire world. It was the beginning of Satan's world, which was so contradicting to what Adam was accustomed to that it shocked him, causing sorrow to deeply set within him. Man, born in this new world, could not imagine what it was like in the other world, unless they were told. The two worlds were scientifically contrasting.
    3. That, which is good, is now, not only productive in nature, but has an evil side or could be used for evil purposes. Evil, combined with good, yielded opportunities for those, who chose immorality as a way of life, to prosper in their ways, just as those, who chose a moral path. The weeds and the wheat would now grow together.
    4. The condition of the world reflects the demeanor of the people.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 97Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2006 at 06:35 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    I wonder what makes Rumplestilskin2005 think I'm talking about him, when I refer to the unrealistic and unstoppable predator.

You should really take your honesty elsewhere. Maybe someone else can use it.

Re:

then i stand corrected.........
    but hmmmmm 'take my honesty elsewhere', you say..... then that could very well indicate that the participants here are engaged in dishonesty....... then this forum is truly a sham..... and i didn't catch the joke...... oh well, never said i was perfect or alluded to it.....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 07:56 PM

patrick20062000 write:
    yes brian is honest rumplestiltskin, why dont YOU take a lesson from him, you may even get to like being honest. miracles do happen you know.

Re:

have never been nothing less than ..... and if one can't question the teacher what good are the lessons...???....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2006 at 04:11 PM

I wonder what makes Rumplestilskin2005 think I'm talking about him, when I refer to the unrealistic and unstoppable predator.

You should really take your honesty elsewhere. Maybe someone else can use it.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2006 at 12:12 PM

yes brian is honest rumplestiltskin, why dont YOU take a lesson from him, you may even get to like being honest. miracles do happen you know.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2006 at 10:07 PM

MIDLOVE write:
    The unrealistic and unstoppable predator

1. A long time ago, when I use to watch scary movies, there existed a predator that would chase, harass or kill his victims. His demeanor made him appear as unstoppable due to his versatility and ability to take a deadly blow, only at times to fall, but to get back up again. Although it was a movie, we see this behavior in real life; although, it still isn't reality. People, who continue their way of thinking, acting and/or living contrary to presented or known facts or possibilities, are symbolic to the unrealistic and unstoppable predator. They may harmonize with some facts and act as immune to others. However, facts can only be fought with facts.

2. Total maturity in truth does not allow us to act as the unrealistic and unstoppable predator, on any subject. We become unstoppable through observance and adherence to truth.

Re:

i am flattered by your well meaning comment, but you are still guilty of avoidance and side stepping..."However, facts can only be fought with facts."

i ask for clarification and you side step and avoid using offensive and defensive.... i ask not for proof, i seek no debate, i ask for qualification to understand and move forward......

re: 2. tough job, but somebody's got to do it...... tenacity for clarity....
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2006 at 05:42 PM

The unrealistic and unstoppable predator

1. A long time ago, when I use to watch scary movies, there existed a predator that would chase, harass or kill his victims. His demeanor made him appear as unstoppable due to his versatility and ability to take a deadly blow, only at times to fall, but to get back up again. Although it was a movie, we see this behavior in real life; although, it still isn't reality. People, who continue their way of thinking, acting and/or living contrary to presented or known facts or possibilities, are symbolic to the unrealistic and unstoppable predator. They may harmonize with some facts and act as immune to others. However, facts can only be fought with facts.

2. Total maturity in truth does not allow us to act as the unrealistic and unstoppable predator, on any subject. We become unstoppable through observance and adherence to truth.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2006 at 07:45 PM

[quote]in my humble opinion there is only ONE decent ,intelligently written post on this board, and that is the FIRST post that MIDLOVE put on the board, the rest are just fit for the TRASH ,and then PURGE.[quote]

Brian i must commend you for your blatant honesty....the FIRST post was decent... but open for clarification...you have quite succinctly underlined, emphasized and echoed my points of issue....

thank you.....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2006 at 07:49 PM

The balance seen in our world part 2

4. Because many are followers of men, God's people, especially those in higher positions, are looked upon as examples of how a Christian should be, making them teachers of men. Remember, God is more critical towards teachers. They are responsible for what they know. When others see God's people uniting and supporting the opposing forces, the observers will have a tendency to follow their examples.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2006 at 07:44 PM

The balance seen in our world

1. The balance, seen in our world, is most affected by an authoritative body, the spirit world followed by human coordination. ( See " Growth is given to all things making it difficult to decipher truth from different foundations ", " Life ", " Confusion ", " The evil fishermen ", " The manager " ) ---You cannot serve God and mammon too. There are things in the world that cause people to sin. These things are stated in the Bible.

2. When referring to " Traffic laws " as a depiction of authoritative bodies, negotiations are limited due to the motivations of evil forces. A humanitarian nature cannot possibly and completely harmonize with a selfish nature. The same is true for any individuals that are unequally yoked together. One, having a combination of both characteristics, will be divided within himself. Those; who are materialistic, evil and sly, uninformed, manipulated or followers of men, may be fickle in nature. Those, who represent the religion of life, may be sacrificial, in a world controlled by the opposition. ( See " The overall conflicting personality traits of God and Satan " )

3. When people act fickle, it makes it difficult to determine whom one represents. However, God said, "Love your enemies", which entails an effort to go to great lengths to prove one?s commitment. After all, the enemies of Christians help to empower us with knowledge; since, they do the opposite of righteousness, save for deception. Therefore, they can be used as a footstool to Truth. Now, concerning the love for the enemies of Christians, immature love will spoil a child; but, mature love will raise a child properly, with the intention of birthing growth and maturity in Love, Harmony and Truth (God). ( See " The meaning of Love, Harmony and Truth " )
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2006 at 07:39 PM

Marriage Part 2

3. Through mature love, we can see why Jesus did not come to bring peace, but one against another; because, it was a cruel world and the salt had lost its savor. If the salt had not lost its savor, there would never be peace between the two, all the way to the point of elimination.

4. You cannot blend God's world with Satan's world and expect moral progress. God?s world must overcome Satan's.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2006 at 07:37 PM

Marriage

1. When those, who represent the religion of Life, unite with those, who don't; the two will blend together in the most advantageous manner for both sides or according to those characteristics that are most aggressively sought. Either way, because they are opposing energies, there will be characteristics that will descend in effect or become passive, which is not good news for the way of Truth. It's like turning the volume half-way up of half-way down, which results in a mediocre effect, which is the way of immature love. ( See " The balance seen in our world ", p3 )

2. An example of the effect of opposing energy in bondage of one another can be seen in a family. She, who represents the religion of Life, encourages her husband to represent her principles. She chose him, not just because he was appealing; but because, he provides her with security financially, emotionally and physically in a world filled with instability and hardships. The husband, who represents the religion of Death and destruction decides to bend a little, but realizes that he has to provide for his family the best way he knows how and try to keep his wife happy, at the same time. He chose her, not just because she was appealing; but because, she had good values. He goes to work to take an advantage of others, which is called street games, which may be on a professional and/or authoritative level. The solution is found to open up a side business to collect grants and/or other charitable contributions to feed the poor, who are environmentally encouraged to come back tomorrow, stabilizing the business. Together, the two are honorably recognized as humanitarians in their communities, enhancing their reputations as good people representing good principles. This is an example of our current world, a world that finds a way to profit from all the characteristics of man and therefore, sustaining those characteristics for stability.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2006 at 07:33 PM

" Traffic laws " is now too large to put in a forum and is more effective in a table that displays two loops that people would be stuck within side by side. Through observation of demeanor and/or questioning, people would be easily classified or altered according to their care for their reputations and respect for God. It is a depiction of Biblical principles versus opposing principles. It explains the mechanical demeanor of our world. It is effective whether one believes in God or not.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2006 at 12:17 PM

in my humble opinion there is only ONE decent ,intelligently written post on this board, and that is the FIRST post that MIDLOVE put on the board, the rest are just fit for the TRASH ,and then PURGE..this childish behaviour that we now have ,which is nothing at all to do with GOD all started when MIDLOVE put his EXCELLENT post on..he was from that point on subject to personal insults without any justification at all,and so what started out as a promise of good responses to a well written post DEGENERATED into i am better than you posts ,and i am smarter than you posts,which of course acheived their objective ,which was to disrupt what promised to be a good thread.........BRIAN66
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2006 at 06:45 PM

Rumplestilskin2005, if you are playing different characters, move on with your games. I don't feel like playing stupid games with you. End of the conversation with you. Find someone else to play with that might be as immature as you.

I knew you weren't the character in the picture, as I mentioned earlier.

This is the end of the thread for me. Waiting on your so-called intelligence.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 03, 2006 at 06:05 AM

[quote]
    If you had researched my writings on this forum, you would not have accused me of assuming that morality has something to do with color.[quote]

there is no debate here...... i ask for clarity on certain points to understand the author and you blow smoke and side step....... you accuse me of assuming you have mixed morality with color.... where...???

show me where i mixed morality with color in response with you... show me so i can profusely apologize so that i can see that i have totally embarassed myself...
    i ask for clarification, you cry opposition.... are you ordained...??? a graduate of an accredited theological institution...???
    dog session you say... i say sham..... i question to learn the thinking of the author and you revolt... you have clarified nothing.... there is nothing to debate......
    i don't even think you know who you are talking to.......
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2006 at 03:18 PM

When someone wants to turn a debate into a dog session, that someone is not someone that I, or anyone, should yoke together with; since, we are not supposed to be unequally yoked together. Dog sessions are not the purpose of God's people.

Also, Jesus said, "What I tell you in secret, you shout it from a mountain top", not hold it for Rumplestilskin2005's ears only.

If you had researched my writings on this forum, you would not have accused me of assuming that morality has something to do with color. I mentioned in another post that all my people could not be assumed by race, in so many words. If you would do a full research, instead of running off at the mouth, you wouldn?t make so many mistakes. After all, you are an example of one, who is my own race and opposes me.

Again, I didn't ask you to believe anything, no more than I ask you to respond to this post. You took it upon yourself. I don't particularly care for your character and don't see why anyone else would waste their time with such.

However, good luck in your search for truth and, if you think you can carry yourself in a moral manner, by all means, do continue to interact with us; otherwise, my time is valuable and I'd appreciate it if you take your attitude somewhere else. With such attitude, I don't need you to share the same symposium with me.

I don't make up accusations; I base them on what is clearly seen, unlike you.

However, all your mistakes do not excuse me from making my very own and therefore, again, I apologize.

Waiting patiently and good luck, I mean that.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2006 at 03:11 PM

"I would rather believe Jesus instead of "The way the world works""

Now you must show contradictions between "The way the world works" and the teachings of Jesus or you will be proven to have a problem with perception or you will be exposed as a habitual liar.

I wrote the book to bring Biblical principles as close as I could to reality; to remedy the authoritative belief that the Bible is unscientific; to expose Satan's people; to provide aid for those, who write motions; to solve problems associated with poverty and to increase insight on any matter of importance. All of this is the works of a humanitarian. What stands in my way are those, who oppose and immorally challenge humanitarians.

Your reputation depends on you to prove conflicts between the book and Jesus; because, I follow Jesus and the book seems to be speaking against you.

Could you possibly be one of those that the Bible was referring to, when it was written, "Do what they say, but do not what they do"? Aren't God's people supposed to be harmless as doves? Aren't we supposed to know a tree by its fruits? Do you represent, "The religion of life" or "The religion of death and destruction"? If you represent "The religion of life", can you show how you demonstrate? Do you represent the tearing down, rather than the building up, which are the workings of the devil and his people? Please don't skip this part; this is the good part. I don't think you can wiggle your way out of this and look good, unless you apologize.

To continue in a hostile manner would show a lack of concern for your own reputation and a lack of respect for Truth, which would display the seriousness of your concern for Bible principles. Then, why should anyone listen to you? The same would give Satan the time of day.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2006 at 02:45 PM

Johniejr3d write:
    "I find your silence very interesting until now, and then you only reply to an non evil sin, when there were many other more valuable issues to consider, "

What are you talking about?

No one rushes me, when it comes to when I post my messages. I, already, mentioned what my problem was in another post, read and comprehend.

"plus you didn't even answer the questions I asked of you, nor correct your buddies on their incorrect post."

I call myself responding in such a manner as to meet the demands of this subject; so, if you still have unanswered questions, would you point them out. I might be able to show that they were already answered.

My buddies respond to truth, if they hear it. Much of what you say and do is not truth. The way you carry yourself causes a lot of problems for yourself. You make others not want to hear what you've got to say. You don't carry yourself as one, who follows truth. You demonstrate your religion by how you carry yourself. When I respond with my posts, it's an attempt to clear up a problem. So, I don?t know what you're talking about and I don't think you do.

If you carried yourself as of God, they would be your buddies too. If not, can you show us why, according to the teachings of Jesus that you claim to follow?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2006 at 02:38 PM

You're right, I made a mistake.
    In the book "The way the world works", the first book at LuLu, the following is written:

Deed for law and law for deed

1. One day Jesus and his disciples were walking through a wheat field and stopped to pick some wheat to eat; because, they were hungry. The Pharisees seen this and said to Jesus " isn't that breaking the Sabbath law? ".

2. Jesus replied with a couple examples of the past, even bringing to their attention that they circumcise on the Sabbath. Then, he told them God said " I want mercy, not sacrifice, now go and learn what that means. If you had known, you wouldn?t have condemned the guiltless ".

3. Jesus would heal on the Sabbath and the Pharisees and the scribes assumed he couldn't be from God and killed the messiah. Today, they're still looking for the messiah to come.

4. The Pharisees were practicing deed for law and law for deed and missing the idea of the message. They missed it; because, they were tied up with their own way of thinking and attempting to protect their selfish interests. This is another characteristic seen in the world, even in my case.

---The way the world works II is scheduled for an update by February 1, 2007.

In a previous post "The religion of life", paragraph 1, I advised to see "Deed for law and law for deed". In another previous post, "The ability to create evil has always existed part 2", I wrote:
    "Therefore, God's mentality represented good on a creativity and metaphysical level, which was his world."

So, the error was on the part of the narrowness of my thinking at the time, which is not the kind of errors I approve of. There is nothing new to learn from such an error; but, maybe it will cause increased awareness and prevention. Therefore, I made a mistake. Sorry. That's why, when people work together, we have a better chance of managing the details.
Follow - email me when people comment