I don't get this site Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I was a member of another interracial site suffice it to say I deleted my profile because I was attracting alot of weirdos and it was scaring the crap out of me. On this site nobody is biting, no photo likes no emails no comments I've had only eight visitors  n half of them have no photos what am I doing with that? What am I doing wrong. I just want meet a great guy n it's just not working out like I plan. Guys please tell me where I'm going wrong.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2013 at 08:48 AM

I am experiencing the same thing with this site.  I will remain on the site for at least 30 days.  I will also add a couple more photos. I have never dated outside my race, but I've always had good relationships with white men.  

• View author's info Posted on Oct 08, 2013 at 07:54 AM

I agree.  I definitely get hits that are not in my age range and distance was not a big deal for me.  I have cancelled my membership and possibly try another site.  This is my first internet dating site and now I am a little leary to move on. :(!  Thank you for posting.  At least I know it's not just me. :)

• View author's info Posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 05:44 PM

Don't worry it is not you. The UK side is even slower!

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I agree all I get are men too young for me or too far away. Many are not at all compatible with my profile.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I agree! I also believe there is a different kind of vibe and women on here.
Follow - email me when people comment