Do White Men Prefer Dark Skinned or Light Skinned Women? Asian men and Black women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 03:27 PM

I've noticed a phenonemen in my life and I wonder if this is true for others. Ive noticed that dark skinned women like myself are often approached by white men. And often when I see a interracial couple where the woman is a dark skinned black woman, the man is white.
    Mind you, I also know that white men love mixed race women loads though perhaps without the passion that some black men do.
    At the end of the day it doesn't matter but I'm curious what others think.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 25, 2012 at 07:25 PM

I think it all depends on the man. I've dated a lot of WM and I'm lightskinned.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 02:23 PM

I went to Hungary a few weeks back with a beautiful light skinned friend, she got so much attention, which she deserved but I barely got any. It was the first time it happened as she often get the bgs and I get the wgs.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 02:06 AM

I absolutely agree. coco brown skin and natural hair seem to be the right combo. I have had 4 wg come up to me in the last 3 days. I take that as a sign. So now Im on this site checking things out lolol
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2012 at 08:38 PM

I agree, im dark-skinned and a WG will approach me before a BG will which happens a lot.I like all types of men as long as i'm approached with respect and WGs definitely know how to approach a BW.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 02:53 PM

Dark skinned and Brown skinned Black women seem to attrack WM more. WM are also more attracted to natural hair on BW than BM are.
Follow - email me when people comment