What you think about interracial couples? Asian men and Black women Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM

To me, interracial couples are very natural. I've lived in several different countries and continents such as Asian, Europe and South America. I'm very used to seeing a diaspora and variety of people and relationship types. I've seen black men with Indian women and latino men with japanese women and asian men with african women. I grew up seeing things like that and it's never really dawned on me to think there was anything wrong with it until I settled down here and see people making a big deal out of the most minor of relatinship differences like jews and gentiles marrying or italians and irish getting together. So I knew black and white or whatever would raise even more eyebrows. Ridiculous.
  • 27Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I consider interracial relationships as very beautiful. When we can simply look at a person for "who" they are and not "what" they are, we will be able to advance to true maturity. Life is short and may we never live it with regrets. Why should we concern ourselves with what others think if we want to be happy? In a relationship, each person brings something special, why not enjoy and celebrate our differences.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 14, 2010 at 09:39 PM

I do think that question will get a green light on this site. however I don't see a problem when you are looking for love, my question is and has always been what color is love? I am not looking for a color but the man with in. and love is or should be color blind.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 10:18 PM

I think it's great and wonderful

Beautiful women come in every race so why would I ever say nope, she isnt African/American so I cant date her. That's not me, while I'm single I will migle but once I tie that knot it over for the other 3.2 trillion women lol

Good deals wont last long and I'm a great deal.  lol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Myself I don't have a problem with it, to each his own what ever makes you happy if it's dating another ethnic oh well count me in. I'm game for happiness.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 04:15 PM

I agree with the person who said it depends on location. In more progressive cities I think that you can find all types of interracial couples. I am beginning to see more and more WM/BW couples. I personally have dated all races since I began dating. I couldn't imagine excluding any guy based on his race, everyone is so beautiful... i digress, but yes, interracial couples are quickly becoming close to being considered as "normal" as a couple that shares race in common. The closer it gets to being considered that, the more you will see more of those kinds of couples in your area.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 10, 2008 at 03:55 PM

Except for once, I've only dated white males. I grew up in an all white town, and went to a predominantly all white college. Many of my white male friends date black girls, and many of my black girl friends date white guys.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2008 at 09:17 AM

I think the ratio of IR relationships is like 10-1 in favor of WW-BM over BW-WM. Is this changing? I think in a natutal progression of social trends it is.

The slightly older divorced or disillusioned White man, with generally more affluence is a natural for relationships with those that by statistics are seeking some form of greater social security ( not the Governmental kind, sorry). It about has to happen.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 04:38 PM

Many interracial couples exsist here in Minnesota, and of all types. Here, you will see many black girs with white guys and vise verse.I myself, came out of a interracial marrage earlier this year (cheating husband couldn't keep it in his pants). I always say...love sees no color and if you are totally into that person...does the race matter? I'm all for interracial dating but as for those cheating hearts that are too much into black women, like my ex, can cause some tension between those black women, and it's not fair for the one who got cheated on. There is someone for everyone. Whether it be of a different race, religion, or political beliefs, the true love comes from within, not outside in.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2008 at 09:38 PM

Quoting soonerman:

I am 39 years old. Retired from the military. I have been out with many white women in my life. never slept with any of them. not sure if I am missing anything. People seem to have so many "so-called" preferences but won't be serious. Seems as thought the world is spiraling into the 'moral abyss'

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!! MY FAMILY IS FULL OF RETIRED AIRMEN AND SOLDIERS.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 10:46 AM

And Hot Diggity! They made a beautiful man to boot. Hooray for seeing past the skin color mom and dad. What a beautiful thing it is to live and love!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2008 at 01:02 PM

Where I live you see more BM/WW.I feel its high time that men of other races give BW the attention we deserve.Maybe its still taboo.I've only dated once outside my race but would again if the man stepped up and showed intrest!! No more subtle glances and looks.We dont bite
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2008 at 04:40 PM

I love men of all ethnicities! I do not discriminate when it comes to love, as long as I am attracted to the individual, he treats me right, and the connection and chemistry is there.....the rest can be history. My blessings!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2008 at 08:51 PM

I've been dating interrracial ever since I got out of high school in the 60s. It's no big deal. Usually I've been attracted to the ladys personality, regardless what race she is....I look for things we have in common.....I could care less about what race they are. I've dated asian ladys, hispanics ladys, white ladys, african-american ladys....and all were sweet and beautiful women....I say go with your heart and emotions...race shouldn't even matter.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2008 at 02:29 PM

I was married to a white man.....well, he's also a quarter Native American, but I guess it depends on where you are as to how often you will find mixed couples.

Also, let's never forget: when you get someone alone, you may be surprised at what they say or do =)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 30, 2008 at 06:53 AM

My father is Asian and mother is of African decent. The fact that they were both born and raised in Jamaica WI they shared the same culture and in my eyes were as normal as can be. It wasn't until after coming to America did I realize any differences between them. Needless to say I'm all about interracial relationships - Unfortunately, America in general may need more time to digest the concept. Barack Obama is w/b mix - i scenes a mixed race revolution coming.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 28, 2008 at 12:58 PM

I am 39 years old. Retired from the military. I have been out with many white women in my life. never slept with any of them. not sure if I am missing anything. People seem to have so many "so-called" preferences but won't be serious. Seems as thought the world is spiraling into the 'moral abyss'

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2008 at 06:39 AM

Here in NYC it's not that common to see Asian M with Black Females. Do see Asian females with Black males.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 07:36 PM

I have to agree with JonWayn. On any given day, I can easily find three times as many BM/WW than WM/BW couples. I've personally known three couples with Asian males/Black women. I consider this a lot given I'm not a world traveler. But interracial dating is becoming more accepted.
    I chatted with a friend of mine and he mentioned he dated white women only because where he grew up that's all he knew. I've been attracted to men of all races but I can count on one hand the number of men of other ethnicities who expressed interest in me. When it comes down to it, the part of "interracial couple" that's important is the "couple" part. So whether it be BM/WW, WM/BW, Asian male with a black woman, as long as they enjoy each other, that's what matters most.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 29, 2008 at 10:09 AM

It depends on where you live. I live in Texas and there are many BW/WM couples in the area also BW/HM and I have seen some Asian men and BW although they are not as common as the others that I metioned. I am glad that BW are finally opening up to IR because its great.
Follow - email me when people comment