Blk Female looking for white males into BDSM Looking for Women who loves... Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 31, 2005 at 10:14 AM

I am a femdom and I am looking for white males in the surrounding NY area that would be interested in a LTR leading to marriage. I am looking for a 24/7 type of situation.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 20Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2012 at 01:46 PM

It seems that there are alot of eligible men on the site! But too bad not one is in NYC area and in my age range.  :-(
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2011 at 06:15 PM

you said it girl...I am white and I LOVE black women!..Wish I would have kept my fiance..lol
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2009 at 04:16 AM

Good luck with that "FemDom."
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2008 at 12:19 AM

Quoting author:

I am a femdom and I am looking for white males in the surrounding NY area that would be interested in a LTR leading to marriage. I am looking for a 24/7 type of situation.

Now, I REALLY wish I hadn't left NY! ~bangs head on desk~ I'm looking for my Ebony Goddess...but I live in Louisiana now. lol Anyway, its always a pleasure to meet S/someone else into the lifestyle, especially a beautiful Mistress, like Yourself. :)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2007 at 08:54 AM

I am originally from Russia 44 y. old, single man in shape, no kids 5 years in US,legal. First of all i am looking for a good friend.I living in Long Island,NY and seeking nice and sincere woman for friendship leading toward to long term relationship
    Looking for someone whose world view is compatible with my
    email me directly please
    family is very important. I am an honest sincere. I am not into the party , club , or bar scenes any more. I am looking for one person who is looking for a stable relationship without games

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 18, 2007 at 08:10 PM

To all those who have a problem with my choice of posting too bad is all I have to say. Anyway what are you so interested in my postings the way I see it is "All is fare in Love and BDSM" anyway staying aware is the best way to be. Hugs
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2005 at 09:09 AM

GoddessDeliliah write:
    I am aware of the other sites that offer what I am looking for in a mate and have placed my profile on such sites. I do want to say thank you Diana for your input but the reason I have it on this site is for the same reason we go to clubs. Some of us can't walk up to others and say "hello I am a Dom." me however I am just that way " I will do it". I am not ashamed of who I am. I am very proud of it and I post it at all the sites I am on. This way I will let those looking make up their minds if they want to get involved in my chosen lifestyle or not. I further think I am doing this site a great justice by placing this ad here because let's put it like this... "Too many people hide who they really are because of what society will think of them or what someone would say about them. So they play a game with people and try to live as others think they should when all along neither one is totally happy. All I am doing is helping those make the choice now before entering into something they will not be happy in.

Great! I am so glad to hear you stand up for yourself and I believe everyone has the right of expressing themself. It even seems plausible to me that you may have even better success than most on here because you know exactly what you want. If anything there are more undercover people on this site than the other sites. Trust me I have talked to some people on here... but that's another story for another time I am sure. Good luck to you still.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2005 at 07:48 PM

I am aware of the other sites that offer what I am looking for in a mate and have placed my profile on such sites. I do want to say thank you Diana for your input but the reason I have it on this site is for the same reason we go to clubs. Some of us can't walk up to others and say "hello I am a Dom." me however I am just that way " I will do it". I am not ashamed of who I am. I am very proud of it and I post it at all the sites I am on. This way I will let those looking make up their minds if they want to get involved in my chosen lifestyle or not. I further think I am doing this site a great justice by placing this ad here because let's put it like this... "Too many people hide who they really are because of what society will think of them or what someone would say about them. So they play a game with people and try to live as others think they should when all along neither one is totally happy. All I am doing is helping those make the choice now before entering into something they will not be happy in.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 04, 2005 at 08:35 PM

Well U said it: "black, hispanic, white.
    Maybe yes, maybe not, but at least they are all "human beings"
    If any of them are not, then I am not either.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 06:20 PM

girl do your thing black white hispanic we all are one people.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 08:36 PM

logand,
    Just to let you know.....she keeps her men on a short leash. An EXTREMELY short leash!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 01:16 PM

thetalllguy write:
    My dearest Diana.
    Im sorry for some reason I cant send you any messages although i would like to.If youd like im sure we can work something out.
    Gregg

You have to be a member. If I had seen this sooner (before my membership ran out 28Aug), I would have sent you my email address.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 09:31 PM

logand write:
    hi- can anyone explain what a femdom is? sounds like it is X rated- --even thou I have found my prince, (and yes he is white) I still enjoy reading these forums. so if anyone can explain it in simple terms that would be nice- thanks

logand- If you go to the Y in the sky and type 'dominatrix female' at the search line then go to the second page and select number 14 this will give you the defination you seek. In this way you can form your own opinion.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 24, 2005 at 10:27 PM

My dearest Diana.
    Im sorry for some reason I cant send you any messages although i would like to.If youd like im sure we can work something out.
    Gregg
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 10:21 PM

Diana right or wrong the bottom line is you got class.You also get your point across without gettin bent.Women like you never stay single long

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2005 at 12:55 PM

hi- can anyone explain what a femdom is? sounds like it is X rated- --even thou I have found my prince, (and yes he is white) I still enjoy reading these forums. so if anyone can explain it in simple terms that would be nice- thanks
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 11:53 AM

strongabs write:

I wasnt offended in the least. Maybe I'm less sensitve than 'most'. Its not my thing, but this is an interracial site. It didnt seem to violate the profane, commercial, contact, or URL terms listed on the site.

I never said it was 'offensive' I said that most people that walk the halls of these postings would consider it offensive. Case and point, not many people will even comment on this sort of thing, hoping it will fade away into oblivion like most unreplied posts do. It was very deliberate that no one gave their comments. But I believe in everyone's right to their own opinion even if I perceive somethiing to be borderline. That is as you said just my opinion. Additionally if she was really looking to be successfull I was really looking to help her. But at the same time I also expressed my views which is my way. And yes there are tons of adult dating sites and also alternative dating sites that offer so much more where one can speak openly about these sorts of things. Anyway there is a lot I can say on this topic but I will say this... I considered a lot of options when I found myself suddenly all alone, but that was four years ago, I challenged myself and succeeded in controlling my sexually to the point of an almost total shut down when really I was feeling like doing the oppisite, but for a brief moment I did consider certain other options... fortunately for me I had my kids who needed their mother, which kept me focused on the important things... for me... which at that time was to be their mother. And now I am free to be me and I am in full control of my life again. But my story has nothing to do with this post except to say that I fully understand... fully understand, which is why I sent her to her to the other sites. I know we will not aggree on this one... but here it is again... She will not have as much success on this site as she would have on sites that are specificailly tailored to meet her needs. And there you have it again, .....my views!
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2005 at 05:48 PM

Diana007 write: ...

FYI ~ On regular dating sites such as this one most people may consider this post offensive.

I wasnt offended in the least. Maybe I'm less sensitve than 'most'. Its not my thing, but this is an interracial site. It didnt seem to violate the profane, commercial, contact, or URL terms listed on the site.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Diana007 write:

While I suppose all 'such' remarks are acceptable on this site but have you ever considered using a couple of the adult sites that offer these services freely and actually recruit females, some even offer free membership?

If you find you still can not find your way I will be happy to send you the name of one that used quite frequently.

I work in information security and I see people accessing these types of websites all day long as I monitor the system so I know they are popular sites.

FYI ~ On regular dating sites such as this one most people may consider this post offensive.

I have to admit, I was more than a little surprised.
Follow - email me when people comment