What is up with this site? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 01, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Why have we not evolved past the idea that black women are whores?  The majority of the white men that have contacted me on this site have either tried to scam me out of money or immediately want to talk about sex.  I have not dated someone of another race since high school and I joined this site because I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with and I don't care if the guy is purple as long as I am treated with respect.  I figured since this was an interracial site things would be different but so far I have only been contacted by white men who want a little "hoe" on the side.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Perhaps there are male and femal scammers on this site... Possible 100%?????

• View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I hear what you're saying... it's frustrating no doubt, but it's also a pretty broad brush to paint with. I suppose the internet has a good/ bad relationship for that. It gives you the ability to search, browse and talk with like minded folks that you probably wounldn't come across in your day to day. But there is a HUGE security piece to it. Some people's intentions are pure and others are scammers. I don't think it's a race thing.

Same thing happens for guys. I've gotten more than a dozen emails from "interested women" that if I only access $50k in home equity loans and wire it to them so they can get back home....blah, blah...  And apparently women in Ghana and Laos are CRAZY for me...Maybe I should plan a trip...lol

take the good with the bad, figure out a way to sift through the BS and ignore the obvious signs....gotta keep it moving I suppose. I'm new to this site but have met some really great people on others (which those sites had more problems w/ scammers)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2011 at 04:19 PM

You are definitely entitled to your opinion but since there is no way that you could possibly walk in my shoes you have absolutely no clue where I am coming from.  Suffice to say by joining this site and interacting with some of the other members I have definitely as you say "put myself out there!"

• View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 06:46 PM

I'd honestly have to say that I completely disagree with your sentiment. I'd advise 2 things: 1. Remember sex & sexual attraction are in no way bad things. 2. Try contacting men that interest you & putting yourself out there.
Follow - email me when people comment