Loving white man for dedicated black guy.. Relationship Resume Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 06:59 PM

You know, I enjoy almost everything! I never meet a stranger or have a dull moment! I'm not the typical person that is trying to seek out a significant other to do things "for me" but with me. I am devoted and down to earth, however, I am a realist. I don't do well with nonsense, liars or manipulators.. Just be you, and you can expect the same in return

I must say that I love to shop and love to help others. I am a well-rounded, respectable person who has a heart for others and desires to further enhance my ppl skills.. I enjoy learning about other cultures and backgrounds different than myself. Most of all I LOOOOVE My Range Rover..and family, friends and God of course...

Moreover, I am realizing that You can have "every" material thing in life, however, if you have noone to share the laughs, the tears and the accomplishments with--none of it matters. I desire the love that lasts' past all flaws, a love that will last beyond past hurt, a man that I will wake up next to 40 years from now and say, "It hasn't always been easy, but it was all worth it."

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2010 at 08:36 AM

Best wishes on finding what you are looking for.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2010 at 03:47 AM

I AGREE totally!
Follow - email me when people comment